It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftards fail again to discredit Trump but prove he is a LEGEND!!! (SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Did you even watch the piece by Rachel Maddow? What you wrote is pure garbage. Nobody was on damage control. Get a clue.

originally posted by: xuenchen
All MSNBC did was damage control.

They used the Maddow show time slot to amplify the "Russian" thing before they actually showed the tax return papers.

The White House released the info right before the 9pm (EST) shows started.

Brilliant tactic.

So most Left people watching MSNBC automatically disregarded the tax facts anyway.

Principals of Propaganda 101.

Sure did.

It was all damage control.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

That Rachel guy took two of the lefts wildest about claims about President Trump to the farm upstate. Trump doesn't make money - Wrong. Trump doesn't pay taxes - Wrong. Forever these claims are null and void and will be met with mockery and laughter by any impartial party. President Trump will not heed to the calls of the left to release any more returns. He doesn't care about you and neither do I. See healthcare. Finally, though I am in favor of belittling liberals at every opportunity as the worthless bottom feeders they are I do not condone use of of retard of any such form of the word. Libturd is a useful and fitting synonym. But naming and shaming is not indicitive of losing the argument, I call libturds much worse in real life even pick on them to try to get them to fight but they are just pathetic loser libturds.
edit on 15-3-2017 by AppreIron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I believe that a mandatory DNA test should be performed.

Buck

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Google it's name to see what you're dealing with.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

And they still haven't. Unless Trump sent this to that reporter they haven't released anything.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Hmmmm. You know what they say about those straws don't you?

It will only take one to break the camels back.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
a reply to: Sillyolme

Holy crap! You're still here with your disingenuous one-liners?

What's today's talking points, then?

That's snappy one liners. And you'll address me as ma'am in the future.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Lefttards... and they call everyone else triggered. This was a smoke and mirrors play. Another attempt by Trump and his minions to divert attention away from his crashing and burning 'healthcare' debacle, his bogus accusations of Obama and the Russian business. Otherwise there would have been all the schedules attached. That's where the dirt, if any, lives.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: muSSang
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Leftards,stupid people.....any sense you were going for is now lost.

Compression can be a tough nut to crack when you're deluded by lies. That's also why I posted this in the mud pitt....

Yes. Reading "compression" is like super hard and stuff.
Boil Water!?! What am I a Chemist?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AppreIron

Good points! And you're right... time to leave your run-of-the-mill liberals alone. Focus on the IDIOT leadership.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

But the health/insurance debate is on all news channels every day.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang
I think the main points of contention are that he a) promised to release his tax returns during the campaign, yet did not; b) did not willingly release this one until they were forcibly released and he had to save face; and c) 2005 is not 2016.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Lol, only on ATS could 2 pages (likely leaked by Donnie) from 2005 be seen as any kind of vindication of the implications levelled against him in recent years.

2005 guys. 2005. Irrelevant.

Is nobody even willing to concede that selling a house at twice its value to a Russian billionaire in a time of falling property prices is a bit dodgy? To disagree you either have to be lying, or blindly following without thinking.

The fact that he won't release recent, RELEVANT tax returns speaks volumes. There is literally no reason not to, if there is nothing to hide. Period. 'But it's not a legal obligation!!!1' - correct; also irrelevant in context.

The sensible money is on trump having dug through his historic returns to see which one paints him in a more positive light, in order to distract and deflect from other issues (like it not being as easy to replace Obamacare as he assumed, or like the upcoming tax cuts for the rich).

Simple.

Oh and leftards? What is this, high school? Come on.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AppreIron

That Rachel guy took two of the lefts wildest about claims about President Trump to the farm upstate. Trump doesn't make money - Wrong. Trump doesn't pay taxes - Wrong. Forever these claims are null and void and will be met with mockery and laughter by any impartial party. President Trump will not heed to the calls of the left to release any more returns. He doesn't care about you and neither do I. See healthcare. Finally, though I am in favor of belittling liberals at every opportunity as the worthless bottom feeders they are I do not condone use of of retard of any such form of the word. Libturd is a useful and fitting synonym. But naming and shaming is not indicitive of losing the argument, I call libturds much worse in real life even pick on them to try to get them to fight but they are just pathetic loser libturds.

Congrats on confessing to being a vindictive bully. But this is a place for adults.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The saddest thing about this whole affair is that Rachael Madcow apparently didn't bother to read the tax returns before creating this nothing burger. It should have been obvious that this would do nothing but help trump...

The entire meme from the left has been Trump didn't pay taxes and wasn't successful, yet these tax returns show the complete opposite.

My only conclusion is that MSNBC libs really have zero understanding of income taxes as anyone with a functioning brain could have looked at the return and deduced Trump paid a substantial amount of taxes (more than even the liberal standard bearers) and determined that maybe we shouldn't make a big deal about this...

Trump just trolled the libs as he has a history of doing this with the media by leaking positive info about himself.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The saddest thing about this whole affair is that Rachael Madcow apparently didn't bother to read the tax returns before creating this nothing burger. It should have been obvious that this would do nothing but help trump...

The entire meme from the left has been Trump didn't pay taxes and wasn't successful, yet these tax returns show the complete opposite.

My only conclusion is that MSNBC libs really have zero understanding of income taxes as anyone with a functioning brain could have looked at the return and deduced Trump paid a substantial amount of taxes (more than even the liberal standard bearers) and determined that maybe we shouldn't make a big deal about this...

Trump just trolled the libs as he has a history of doing this with the media by leaking positive info about himself.

You're not wrong- if the conversation was in relation to trump a decade ago. It's not. This is a man who openly said, live on TV, that tax avoidance makes him smart.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Edumakated

You're not wrong- if the conversation was in relation to trump a decade ago. It's not. This is a man who openly said, live on TV, that tax avoidance makes him smart.

No one voluntarily pays more taxes than necessary. Everyone takes legal deductions to lower their tax burden. That is what Trump was referring to with that statement. There is a difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

Tax Avoidance: The arrangement of one's financial affairs to minimize tax liability within the law

Tax Evasion: The illegal nonpayment or underpayment of tax.

Tax avoidance is what EVERYONE does, especially anyone with any kind of assets. Setting up trusts. Setting up LLCs. Locating businesses in lower tax states. Deferring losses. All the stuff you hire accountants to do to help minimize your tax burden.

Tax evasion is like being a stripper or in some other cash business and making $100k in cash but only reporting you made $30k income.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

I bet you even curse the bread on the left side of your toaster.

Yea, probably because only the right side works.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

MSNBC played their audience perfectly.

They buttered 'em up with 15 tangents of BS before they even showed the "tax returns".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join