It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftards fail again to discredit Trump but prove he is a LEGEND!!! (SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Does it mean he paid his taxes, i can hear anything through all the screaming and noise

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Just an observation, but American politics has gone to pot. So much division and pettiness.

"Leftards"? Don't you mean "leotards"?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Most lefties would see the word "Sweden" and say..AH HA! We've got him! An off shore account!!! That's what they did when Romney reluctantly released his tax returns, to make the whiners happy. Turns out that he gave a greater percentage to charities than ANY of the jerks who demanded the release.

Harry Reid was so demented by then, that he interpreted the returns to say that Romney hadn't paid ANY taxes in 10 years, LOL.

edit on 3/15/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
People fail to realize, or rather, the sycophants fail to see that it took over one million signatures from an ignored petition and Rachel doing a tax exlusive story by false advertising, for the Trump administration to get scared and finally release a statement on it.

Now think about this; ALL OF this had to be done for him to release his taxes. What does that say about this administration's regard for transparency when it takes this many factors to get them to release it? How is he going to approach other sensitive topics if they are to come up? Will he ignore the people and congree when they demand it? When they sign petitions will he ignore it? Or will he ignore it until a well-known news reporter falsely advertises the breaking story on what he is trying to hide? If Rachel had not done what she done, the WH would have never released anything resembling a tax return.

You guys can not see the bigger picture. To me, this was a revelation about the transparency of Trump. And I am sure others have seen it the same way I am seeing it. And mark my words, the ones who are seeing it in this way are going to find his more recent tax returns, sources of income and whether or not they are tied to conflicts of interest.

Rachel opened pandoras box with her little stunt, the sycophants just don't know it yet.
edit on 15-3-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

People fail to realize, or rather, the sycophants fail to see that it took over one million signatures from an ignored petition and Rachel doing a tax exlusive story by false advertising, for the Trump administration to get scared and finally release a statement on it.

Was a non story in all honesty. Two pages, shows he paid 36 million dollars. I think the White House released a statement not out of fear, but instead to upstage her story, nothing more than that.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I don't get what peoples fascination with his taxes are. He's submitted the required financial disclosure, nobody comments on that. It's 105 pages of financial data, nobody can find anything shady in there.

Because every other smear campaign has faltered and been proven to be nothing but fake news/fabricated. Still grasping at straws...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

They released it out of fear, stop it. Out of fear... of what? That is the question you should be asking. Now the Trumpers will play off of this and completely ignore the fact that the main issue was never whether he actually paid taxes, but, what were his sources of income and whether he has conflicts of interests.

They will continue to gloss over this fact and chalk this up as a win for the MAGA clan, failing to realize that Trump is literally giving you a preview of how he will deal with sensitive subjects int he future, if the MAGA clan is so bold to pressure him for answers.

He told you flat out. I will ignore you. When you sign a petition that demands that I make a statement on it, I will continue to ignore you. I will continue to do so until someone falsely advertises and scares me into doing so.

And more leaks are coming in the future. He can't hide everything. This is the age of information.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

This is the age of information.

I'm going to bed but, this is the age of insanity...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Same ilk as birthers.

Fair?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Typical!

Redirect the discussion, obfuscate, deflect...over and over. It just never ends! It's really quite laughable actually. People have lost their collective minds.

The truly scary part is just how effective the social engineering experiment that was Obama turned out to be. The handlers at MK ULTRA would have been proud! It has proven "free stuff" is far more powerful than any drug will ever be at controlling people. Sidney Gottlieb has rolled over in his grave! If only he would have thought of this, the sick bastage.

Unbelievable!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I bet you even curse the bread on the left side of your toaster.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Good old MicroSoft News for Big (Pocket) Communists and Rack-all MadCow got their best ratings in 20 years with this ploy....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Another absolute garbage troll post from the top minds of the Mudpit, perhaps more aptly called the #pit, because the amount of # that gets thrown here is stinking up the rest of ATS.
edit on 3/15/2017 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Trolls will troll. This kind of # wasn't acceptable anywhere on ATS until very recently, and the stats show it's hurting the site. I won't link the stats though, because every time I do it gets deleted for some reason.

Political trolling and calling other members every childish insult in the book is fine on ATS these days, but pointing out that it's hurting the site is a step too far it seems.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Rather than deflect, deny and throw up smokescreens...please DO explain.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Rather than deflect, deny and throw up smokescreens...please DO explain.

Top level projection.

Google ATS's stats. I've linked it twice, been deleted twice.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
All MSNBC did was damage control.

They used the Maddow show time slot to amplify the "Russian" thing before they actually showed the tax return papers.

The White House released the info right before the 9pm (EST) shows started.

Brilliant tactic.

So most Left people watching MSNBC automatically disregarded the tax facts anyway.

Principals of Propaganda 101.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Conspiracies are fun when they come true.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Did you even watch the piece by Rachel Maddow? What you wrote is pure garbage. Nobody was on damage control. Get a clue.

originally posted by: xuenchen
All MSNBC did was damage control.

They used the Maddow show time slot to amplify the "Russian" thing before they actually showed the tax return papers.

The White House released the info right before the 9pm (EST) shows started.

Brilliant tactic.

So most Left people watching MSNBC automatically disregarded the tax facts anyway.

Principals of Propaganda 101.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Holy crap! You're still here with your disingenuous one-liners?

What's today's talking points, then?

edit on 15-3-2017 by essentialtremors because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join