It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftards fail again to discredit Trump but prove he is a LEGEND!!! (SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: p00nsmasher
a reply to: fencesitter85 stolencar18, I actually made an account so I can tell you how excellent of a post that was. It's clear you made fencesitter85 pretty butthurt by simply stating facts. His/her response was pathetic, calling you names and not adding anything productive to the conversation. Typical for a liberal. Keep fighting the good fight stolencar18

Once again, I am not a liberal, and I'm not 'butthurt' (a term used by children over Xbox live) over an Internet discussion about politics

'Typical cultist'

You know what...you need to quit being an a-hole. Trump followers aren't cultists. Trump isn't some cult leader. People who disagree with you or want things that you don't aren't delusional or blindly following the blind. Get over yourself. You sound like an elitist jerk who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is stupid.

Incorrect again

I've said time and time again on here that I fully respect everyone's right to have an opinion, and to disagree. I have also emphasised that I am not against Trump supporters, and I am not a liberal.

When I say the cult, I'm referring to the subsect of the blind-faith brigade, who absolutely cannot concede one single point which reflects poorly on Donnie. The aggressively defensive cult scream and shout and make threads just like this one to try and pour scourn on anyone who disagrees with Don's frequent lies and petulance. The cultists are the ones spamming 'snowflake', 'crybaby' and 'libtard' at anyone who dares to question the Dear Leader (completely missing the irony) - not simply Trump supporters.

So again, you're completely wide of the mark.

regards
FS85
edit on 17-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Nope, no willful ignorance. No lessening of accountability. He filed the necessary paperwork on his finances. Perhaps you didn't know that....since media is trying to insinuate that he is "hiding" something.

I am not a "partisan." Haven't been a member of a political party since the early '90s when I left the Dems.

I voted for Johnson. He lost. Trump won and is now president, no matter how much I dislike the idea. No matter who is president, they should not have to give up their right to have privacy. I have no blind faith in Trump, I'm watching his actions. Some I like, others not so much. My stance of release of tax returns goes back much farther than this election and has not changed. It was pressure from media that began this exercise in futility and I'm not screeching that a non-politician has ended it.

You can employ the "accountability" false argument all you wish...doesn't make it true. The required financial documents have been provided. Nosy people always justify their nosiness but in the end it is just being nosy. If you are truly interested in his finances, read the 100+ pages he presented then come back and tell me what is in those documents that make you believe a release of his taxes would further enlighten us. If you want to be taken seriously on this matter, you will have to actually make a point about financial matters rather than repeating the leftist mantra, "Show us your taxes" like a robot.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: muSSang
But the lefties do not question the commie Obama's tax rate!! 19%. Hmmmmmmmm. Mine is in the 30plus rate and I do not make a fraction of a percent of what Obama now has. How does he rate a 19% tax return. Came into office worthless and left a multi millionaire. Jeez should not question the upper levels of the communist regime. I hope you social justice freak commie warriors don't get what you want because the rest of us sane folks have to live it too. Better yet go to Venezuela and see how it works for ya.

I'm quoting this because this right here is why I don't understand why you R's don't AGREE with the Left!

It makes me CRAZY! 'Leftard" (eye roll) doesn't, this line of thinking DOES!

I was about to say the same about taxes, and as we see with this issue - Trump paid 25%. SO WHY CAN'T THEY PAY THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE??????

Or why don't WE get a tax reduction?

Yes the Left is PRO TAX but to me (and I'm sure others will agree) - that doesn't mean more tax FOR YOU - it means more tax on the wealthy. Why shouldn't they pay AS MUCH AS - us?

In what way is that "unfair"? In what way is that wrong if they are paying THE SAME AS YOU?

Not to mention big business, many which pay little to no tax.

If you are paying tax - why shouldn't THEY be paying tax? Why should they pay LESS?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
just when you thought the left couldn't get more stupid Rachel Maddow, a host on American TV channel MSNBC, set the internet alight on Tuesday when she said on Twitter she had obtained Donald Trump's 2005 tax returns.

As illegal as that was the White House released Donald Trump's 2005 tax returns ahead of MSNBC broadcast.

"You know you are desperate for ratings when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago,"

But guess what the tax returns President Donald Trump earned $US153 million and paid $US36.5 million in income taxes in 2005, paying a roughly 25 per cent effective tax rate thanks to a tax he has since sought to eliminate.

The two-page summary document shows that Trump and his wife, Melania, paid roughly $US5.3 million in federal income tax along with more than $US31 million in alternative minimum tax. Trump has proposed abolishing that tax in the official tax reform blueprint he released during the campaign. He also paid self employment taxes that brought his effective tax rate down.

I cant wait to hear from a couple of people on here who were holding on to this, you know they will say what about this blah blah year??

Trumped by Trump again, YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP!

Link
Link
Link

Sorry Mussang - I have to vehemently disagree with you. The leftards CAN get more stupid. Haven't you heard? Now the libtards are saying McDonald's is a viable source for political guidance and advice.

HAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!
edit on 17-3-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

2 Pages from a tax return 12 years ago answers no questions worth asking

Exactly! This is exactly what my post is about. The massive leftist hype that they secretly got hold of Trumps tax returns. Now Maddow has lost her fan base and ratings hahaha.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: muSSang
just when you thought the left couldn't get more stupid Rachel Maddow, a host on American TV channel MSNBC, set the internet alight on Tuesday when she said on Twitter she had obtained Donald Trump's 2005 tax returns.

As illegal as that was the White House released Donald Trump's 2005 tax returns ahead of MSNBC broadcast.

"You know you are desperate for ratings when you are willing to violate the law to push a story about two pages of tax returns from over a decade ago,"

But guess what the tax returns President Donald Trump earned $US153 million and paid $US36.5 million in income taxes in 2005, paying a roughly 25 per cent effective tax rate thanks to a tax he has since sought to eliminate.

The two-page summary document shows that Trump and his wife, Melania, paid roughly $US5.3 million in federal income tax along with more than $US31 million in alternative minimum tax. Trump has proposed abolishing that tax in the official tax reform blueprint he released during the campaign. He also paid self employment taxes that brought his effective tax rate down.

I cant wait to hear from a couple of people on here who were holding on to this, you know they will say what about this blah blah year??

Trumped by Trump again, YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP!

Link
Link
Link

Sorry Mussang - I have to vehemently disagree with you. The leftards CAN get more stupid. Haven't you heard? Now the libtards are saying McDonald's is a viable source for political guidance and advice.

HAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

Leftards, libtards, blah blah blah christ this is getting old now. Your post literally reads like somethng from the Xbox forums. And no I'm not triggered, nor am I liberal, I just genuinely cringe when I see these awful ctrl+v posts from the cult.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Don't fall for the Trump troll threads. LOL

They only want a reaction from you by calling anti Trump members names or whatever new catch phrase they read.

I like to read them, kind of like Pro Trump members stroking each other, kind of weird but entertaining LOL

I am not sure who they are trying to convince, themselves or us.
edit on 18-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: FelisOrion

This is the age of information.

I'm going to bed but, this is the age of insanity...

Love the Kinks.
I play the King Crimson card.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

It helped someone like me who never had much money. I didn't know what the AMT was but I do now. I know why he wants to eliminate it now.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Looks like the 4chan generation of middle schoolers are infiltrating new forums like here. We could be talking to a 12 year old who shows up to troll in between fapping sessions.

Any post with words in title "leftard" "libtard" "snowflake", or similarly trumptard and so on, if I was the mod I would kill it.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join