It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftards fail again to discredit Trump but prove he is a LEGEND!!! (SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURN)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

show dealings with Russia (like selling houses way over double market value)

Whats your issue with selling a house to a Russian? And btw, it wasn't double market value, thats BS.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
S & F

It's almost as if the leftists are beginning to enjoy their daily Trump butt-kickings...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Well said!!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: buster2010
So a ten year old tax return that shows he paid taxes once proves everything is on the up and up when it comes to Trump. Are people actually stupid enough to believe this?

But yet, it was the left who acted like they discovered something of grand importance... if it is so irrelevant, why bring it up at all?

If Trump was guilty of tax evasion, the IRS would be all over him. Since we know the IRS has audited Trump and continues to do so, it is pretty safe to assume there is nothing there illegal.

Trumps tax returns provide nothing of importance to anyone. What exactly are we looking to ascertain from his tax return?

You're right, 11 year old returns are irrelevant. He only leaked them because he had to go that far back to avoid looking dodgy. What are we looking to ascertain? Russian connections. Obviously.

I love that you guys are going on about how Trump was behind this when just 24 hours ago your great news was how you had his tax return and you got him now! Now that you see it's not what you wanted, it must be his fault again.

And there you go again making assumptions. Like the amount of alt right on here who assume anti trump = liberal. I am not a liberal.

And to clarify, the minute I saw the news I immediately said trump had orchestrated it. That Maddow woman played it very poorly. Anyone with a functioning brain can make a fairly safe assumption that Donnie (a man with a proven history of leaking things to make himself look good) orchestrated this. And he had to go back to 2005 to find something usable.

I want to know why he sold a house to a Russian billionaire for twice its value. Oh wait, I already know. You guys think he's your messiah, but he's just another politician out to make money for him and his cronies. He's an insecure narcissist and everything he does is about money and trying to make himself look good. You'll see as time goes on.

Oh my...a businessman, trying to make money. What a guy...How dare he!
And then when he was good at it (say what you want, he's better than you or I), he ran for president and, oh my, he WON!

Nobody on the right thinks he's some humble Robin Hood wannabe. They all know hes rich. They all know hes arrogant and pompous. But president after president has run this country like a "politician" and its a POS country and people realize that more of the same (bush, clinton, rubio, cruz, sanders, etc) is a recipe for more disaster. It's about time something new was tried.

Oh right. You don't like it because hes rich and you're not.
Deal with it. Get over it. It's about time someone tried a new path for the country. The old one certainly didn't work.

Again with the baseless assumptions
you know literally nothing about my finances buddy, so keep reaching.

If you think the massively over inflated house sale to a Russian oligarch was a totally innocent business transaction then:
a) you fall into the category of blind-faith cultist and
b) there is no point debating with you because you cannot concede that your god may be flawed.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85 stolencar18, I actually made an account so I can tell you how excellent of a post that was. It's clear you made fencesitter85 pretty butthurt by simply stating facts. His/her response was pathetic, calling you names and not adding anything productive to the conversation. Typical for a liberal. Keep fighting the good fight stolencar18

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are delusional. Just remember the last time the Republicans were in charge in 2008 the economy was losing 800,000 jobs per month. How else do you think the black guy got elected in the first place??????

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If you think the massively over inflated house sale to a Russian oligarch was a totally innocent business transaction then:

The house sold under what it was listed for.
Even if it was over market value, there's nothing wrong with that.
Look, in Toronto or Vancouver right now buyers are paying millions of dollars over list, so you have no point.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: buster2010
So a ten year old tax return that shows he paid taxes once proves everything is on the up and up when it comes to Trump. Are people actually stupid enough to believe this?

But yet, it was the left who acted like they discovered something of grand importance... if it is so irrelevant, why bring it up at all?

If Trump was guilty of tax evasion, the IRS would be all over him. Since we know the IRS has audited Trump and continues to do so, it is pretty safe to assume there is nothing there illegal.

Trumps tax returns provide nothing of importance to anyone. What exactly are we looking to ascertain from his tax return?

You're right, 11 year old returns are irrelevant. He only leaked them because he had to go that far back to avoid looking dodgy. What are we looking to ascertain? Russian connections. Obviously.

I love that you guys are going on about how Trump was behind this when just 24 hours ago your great news was how you had his tax return and you got him now! Now that you see it's not what you wanted, it must be his fault again.

And there you go again making assumptions. Like the amount of alt right on here who assume anti trump = liberal. I am not a liberal.

And to clarify, the minute I saw the news I immediately said trump had orchestrated it. That Maddow woman played it very poorly. Anyone with a functioning brain can make a fairly safe assumption that Donnie (a man with a proven history of leaking things to make himself look good) orchestrated this. And he had to go back to 2005 to find something usable.

I want to know why he sold a house to a Russian billionaire for twice its value. Oh wait, I already know. You guys think he's your messiah, but he's just another politician out to make money for him and his cronies. He's an insecure narcissist and everything he does is about money and trying to make himself look good. You'll see as time goes on.

Oh my...a businessman, trying to make money. What a guy...How dare he!
And then when he was good at it (say what you want, he's better than you or I), he ran for president and, oh my, he WON!

Nobody on the right thinks he's some humble Robin Hood wannabe. They all know hes rich. They all know hes arrogant and pompous. But president after president has run this country like a "politician" and its a POS country and people realize that more of the same (bush, clinton, rubio, cruz, sanders, etc) is a recipe for more disaster. It's about time something new was tried.

Oh right. You don't like it because hes rich and you're not.
Deal with it. Get over it. It's about time someone tried a new path for the country. The old one certainly didn't work.

Again with the baseless assumptions
you know literally nothing about my finances buddy, so keep reaching.

a) you fall into the category of blind-faith cultist and
b) there is no point debating with you because you cannot concede that your god may be flawed.

Of course hes flawed! But it isn't relevant. Find me a person who isn't flawed.
And the house deal? Who cares! Everyone is so obsessed with the Russians...Aside from the fact that it wasn't a "twice the value" deal, it isn't even important. It doesn't mean a thing to what he can do for the country.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Of course hes flawed! But it isn't relevant. Find me a person who isn't flawed.
And the house deal? Who cares! Everyone is so obsessed with the Russians...Aside from the fact that it wasn't a "twice the value" deal, it isn't even important. It doesn't mean a thing to what he can do for the country.

I care.. you don't seem to get that he is the POTUS. I do care what dealings he had with Russia, as much as if he had dealings with Iran or China. Why do you act like it doesn't matter? It matters. If it were Hillary, would you be singing the same tune? Of course not.. you'd probably be asking for her to be thrown in prison.

Trump isn't your good-natured Uncle Ed, or a drinking buddy from a bar down the street. He is the President.. and there are certain obligations that come with that title, and it's annoying how much people just think it's ok to ignore those obligations if it paints their hero in a bad light.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

How is he obligated to show us his tax returns? He has filed the obligatory paperwork about his business dealings and you're not satisfied.

The tax return thing has always been a media gambit. They began it with Nixon. They found out how well it worked to pressure the candidates and they've ridden that horse literally to death. The best thing you and your cohorts could do is to accept that he is president and that "tradition" has been put aside. Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

You don't want to respect his right to privacy. That is exactly the reason for the laws that make tax returns private. Yet I'll bet you would scream bloody murder if anyone were to propose that we make all tax returns public and available on-line. If the media and Joe Public can simply demand that you give up your right to privacy we are no longer a nation of laws. After all, if you have nothing to hide....you won't mind a few million people perusing your returns, right?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Leftards,stupid people.....any sense you were going for is now lost.

Compression can be a tough nut to crack
I have a compressor pedal for my guitar and I am left handed. Am I leftarded? Say it ain't so.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

Yes you are right. We should not be name calling each other.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

He is in office trying changes those very same tax laws. Definatily a conflict of interest.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Lots of station are local news and hence a little fluffy on content. I admit do not like "news talk shows" because they wander from the facts directly into speculation. This applies to any point of the political spectrum.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

For example his credibility.

Oh wait, he keeps doing that with his tweets.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Hi moderators that is a very inappropriate comments. Funny to the sexist people but....

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

No. It's a bit lame but it is news.
Ethically a tad off.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

No that not it.

He talks like sleezy ball mocking people for their physical disablities and has used race baiting to stur up his base of support.

His comments are often phrased to enable his followers to engage in the same behaviors.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

If the federal employees are required by law to show that they are honest why shouldn't the boss?

Is not the office of the president the ultimate civil service job? He should be meeting the same criteria.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join