It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Julian Assange dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
O.K. so Assange starts posting in a style that doesn't make me think he is legit.
Has his account been compromised?
Is he even still alive?

It should be noted that both the officials close to Pence and Hillary Clinton spoke of moving towards an 'impeachment' not other action.

Mike Pence (@VP) responds to knowledge that Hillary Clinton and two officials close to him are working towards him taking the presidency.

Two IC officials close to Pence stated privately this month that they are planning on a Pence takeover. Did not state if Pence agrees.

Clinton stated privately this month that she is quietly pushing for a Pence takeover. She stated that Pence is predictable hence defeatable.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

There is a thread asking that question (is Assange alive?) every 4-6 months it seems. Julian always surfaces to show the world that he is. After the last "scare", Assange allowed Sean Hannity to fly there for an interview. Proved he was still alive and well.

That being said, Wiki-leaks appears to be taking a decidedly ANTI-U.S.A. posture since President Trump's swearing in. That's disconcerting.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When did Hannity talk to him?
I just wonder why his twitter account is so recent.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Seems this would be more appropriately posted in General Conspiracies. Along with Paul McCartney.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Seems this would be more appropriately posted in General Conspiracies. Along with Paul McCartney.

Paul McCartney is not tweeting about the overthrown of the American Govt. last I seen.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

That's because he's a songwriter. Tweets are not his primary means of communication.

How is a legal succession of power an overthrow?

edit on 3/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Julian Assange posted a video 4 days ago about the C.I.A leaks.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

Imposter.

Obviously.

Play the tape backwards. Mind blown!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There is this recent thread that says Julian is also looking different www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seams like Julian got in a bit too deep with the vault 7 release and has now been replaced by a clone (not a very good one) or some other actor. The play book next suggests controlled opposition or a crash of wikileaks credibility so the CIA can try and save some face.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How is a legal succession of power an overthrow?

Maybe they don't do it legally.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Is that how Julian said it would happen? Illegally?

edit on 3/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Is that how Julian said it would happen?

Is that really Julian saying that?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Maybe he is a MAx Headroom.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

wh...wh...wh..wh..what?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hes prob just distracted by his playmate girlfriend. Maybe shes typing?

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There is a thread asking that question (is Assange alive?) every 4-6 months it seems. Julian always surfaces to show the world that he is. After the last "scare", Assange allowed Sean Hannity to fly there for an interview. Proved he was still alive and well.

That being said, Wiki-leaks appears to be taking a decidedly ANTI-U.S.A. posture since President Trump's swearing in. That's disconcerting.

Perhaps I've misunderstood but it seems there is an assertion here is that Assange/wikileaks should not critcise the US.

Should not any attempt to expose goverment wrong doing be exposed whereever it occurs or is there some suggestion that it should only focus on certain countries?

The appearance of such an implication woud also appear to undermine a claim that Assange is alive and well.

Given that he has not appeared on in the Equdorean Emgbessy windows since being taken ill after being given a meal by Pamela Anderson. Given also, claims that wikileaks has taken an anti US stance, appears to me, to take on the appearance of being said by somebody who thinks or knows that wikileaks has been 'turned' and is being used for mis/dis info purposes.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: carewemust

When did Hannity talk to him?
I just wonder why his twitter account is so recent.

The interview I'm referring to was on January 2nd, 2017
Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Two weeks before that date, everyone was wondering if Julian Assange was still alive. There were reports at that time of armed forces closing in on him. Then all out-bound communications stopped.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Its funny people take this idiot seriously.
If he was allowed to live this long....what does that tell you??

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Its funny people take this idiot seriously.
If he was allowed to live this long....what does that tell you??

Wikileaks has been a reliable source of information so far why not take Assange seriously?

He's holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy, not sure how they could kill him right now without making it obvious.

I just find it odd he would start back up on Twitter on Feb 14th after being silent there so long.

edit on 15-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

JFK got whacked for a reason....yet Assange is a special case who hasn't been whacked yet...go figure??
He is an alphabet guy who is bought and paid for by alphabet guys.

How he is still breathing....you tell me??

I just find it odd

You find it odd...I see it as obvious.

edit on 15-3-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join