It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Claims Trump '05 Tax Returns Maddow to Reveal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Exactly right!

Although this could spell trouble for Maddow. I believe she fits into the number 3 category.

(3) Other persons It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information. Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution.

26 U.S. Code § 7213 - Unauthorized disclosure of information

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
This is the top story on Drudge right now.

All it is is a link to Madcows twitter page.
Link

"MSNBC CLAIMS TRUMP '05 TAX RETURN MADCOW TO REVEAL"

Is that euphemism well known? Hilarious.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: SBMcG

Plus it is only partial returns, Is this even legal?

Trump released his 2005 a while ago.

It's clearly illegal.

Unless this is another example of the always-brilliant Trump trolling the media...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Did the ""Russians"" get these

Evidently, Trump sold a house in 2005 at higher-than-market value to a Russian as a payoff because the Russians knew he would be president in 2017.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Since Trump won't release any of his tax returns, this is the next best thing. It is better than nothing. If you want more recent ones, ask Trump.

According to Drudge:
TRUMP PAID HIGHER TAX RATE [25%] THAN MSNBC COMCAST [24%]... AND MUCH HIGHER THAN OBAMA [19%]

But who cares since it did not fit the agenda...

If only it'd been true.

What Maddow and the fine folks over at MSNBC actually managed to do was get part of a copy of Trump’s 2005 tax return. Which was already 12 years old. And which the White House had already released.

And which the Wall Street Journal had already reported on – a year ago.

Needless to say, the Twittersphere wasn’t all too happy as Maddow droned on...and on...and on during her open monologue, bashing Trump (and throwing out all manner of random, unsubstantiated speculations regarding his finances) without actually giving anyone any new information.
www.mrctv.org...

And of course we always have HRC and her stupidity (lies) to rely on.
www.breitbart.com... s/
Flashback: Clinton Says Trump Might Be Avoiding Releasing Taxes To Hide ‘That He’s Paid Nothing in Federal Taxes’

During the September 26, 2016 presidential debate, Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speculated that one reason Donald Trump might not have released his tax returns is that “he doesn’t want the American people, all of you watching tonight, to know that he’s paid nothing in federal taxes.”

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
More swamp exposure going on....

POTUS loves to troll the media...

Love it....

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well that's it, he's done.

What politician even PAYS taxes?

He paid 38 million? Pfft.

Loser.

Bring in Hillary, she hasn't paid anything since Vince Foster had a pulse.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Full disclosure... This is the first time I've ever watched Roger Maddow.

Even for a leftist, that guy is stunningly-dumb. He was baffled, befuddled, and totally out of his depth when discussing Trump's taxes. Truly pathetic.

No wonder you leftists keep losing...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

If he ended up in prison playing a hardcore game of sister-fister twister. I can't see how the world doesn't win.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: darkbake
Since Trump won't release any of his tax returns, this is the next best thing. It is better than nothing.

Obama sealed every personal record he had from his education to his passport with the first EO he signed -- 13489.

He has spent millions denying every FOIA request to unseal them.

Does that bother you?

Oddly there is a loophole that the incumbent President can override the action and allow a request....

Wonder if we will see anything come up from Trumps camp. This may be the right time to FOIA those docs..LOL.

Maybe Maddow could save some face by reporting on them....

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Oh I'm not interested in if he paid taxes or not. I'm interested in what kinds of conflicts of interest he might have, including possible ties to Russia, or other business deals that might influence his policies.

edit on 15amWed, 15 Mar 2017 00:00:14 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 15amWed, 15 Mar 2017 00:00:41 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

...the whole point of his returns was whether or not he pays his taxes.

The russian angle is fake news. Provide proof of such claims, otherwise there isnt any reason to look at his returns other than to see if he pays his share, which was JUST PROVEN.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
maddow is an idiot
excuse for trump to NEVER release ANY returns

see what they did
that handsom young man on msnbc stole my taxes

Everyone knows who gave MSNBC Trumps tax returns. Obama!!! After rigging the microwave ovens to wiretap Trump he hacked the IRS's mainframe and stole Trumps taxes.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
CNN is saying that the WHITEHOUSE released some tax details with nothing to back that up whatsoever, What a load of CRAP!!!

Main page at cnn.com

This is the kind of thing that pisses me off.

But that's not all!

They are now saying they believe Trump himself leaked it "anonymously". Again, NO PROOF, just fabricated speculation sold as fact!

Lying CNN Fake News Article Link

There has GOT to be some type of regulations within the media. They are just fabricating lies now, with no repercussions. It's blatant, not subtle anymore like in the last few years, and they just don't give a #. The MSM is THE biggest threat to national security right now.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

2005 , Trump Declares an Income of 150 Million Dollars . He then Pays 38 Million in Taxes . The Only Crime I see there is He had a Lousy Accountant .

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

2005 , Trump Declares an Income of 150 Million Dollars . He then Pays 38 Million in Taxes . The Only Crime I see there is He had a Lousy Accountant .

I think he'll have more deductions for 2016. Lots of jet fuel and mileage, LOL.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: darkbake

The russian angle is fake news. Provide proof of such claims, otherwise there isnt any reason to look at his returns other than to see if he pays his share, which was JUST PROVEN.

I agree but I should point this out - Trump supporters don't need proof Obama wiretapped Trump, nor did they need proof that Obama's birth certificate was fake, etc. I hear Trump supporters say things like "We don't have proof that Obama wiretapped Trump, which is why we need an investigation, to get proof." It is so tempting to copy this line of thinking here.
edit on 15pmWed, 15 Mar 2017 22:00:20 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join