It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So now, instead of just admitting bill clintons wife was a poor candidate who ran a horrible campaign, it is the fault of twitter and facebook. Somehow dem voters are not smart enough to understand things on the internet are not always real. And the russians took full advantage of this. A shocking revelation from msnbc.

In addition now they are coming for "extreme" right wing websites with alex jones and breitbart listed by name. The msm and msnbc in particular is coming after dissenting opinion. Facebook and twitter can be bullied to use their t&c to censor whomever they like. Next up Maddow will be coming for fox and cspan.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Rachel Maddow just exposed herself as a two bit political hack - she will be right there with Brian Williams & Dan Rather before to long.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak
"just"?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'd just like to point out that his explanation for why he won't release his taxes (because he's under audit) is totally plausible. Allow me to explain:

His taxes have got to be tremendously complicated. Even with a team of accountants and lawyers taking care of them, it's entirely possible there's a mistake somewhere, especially when you consider it's not just 1 year that's under audit but multiple years. His lawyers have advised him not to release them, and for good reason. There's a reason wikileaks releases troves of data to the public en masse, it's called crowdsourcing. If you have a small team of folks (like the IRS has looking at Trump's taxes) looking through something, you could miss things. When you release something to the public and 50 million people are looking through it, it's a lot more likely they'll find every last little tidbit of interesting info, or in this case mistakes. Releasing your taxes while you're under audit is unwise because it becomes a lot more likely that someone will find a mistake. And even if it was the tiniest most innocuous little thing, we KNOW it would be blown completely out of proportion by the media and the Democrats.

Would you subject yourself to that if you weren't legally obligated to do so?

What I find more messed up about this whole situation is that Clinton was a lawyer and she knows damn well she would advise a client not to release their taxes while under audit, so for her to suggest otherwise during the campaign was being straight up dishonest with voters. This applies to a number of people in Congress who have law backgrounds as well, and members of the media.

Now, I'm not saying it's a fact that that's the only reason he won't release them. It's possible he could be hiding something. But the insinuation that his stated reason is nonsense is just plain wrong. His stated reason makes perfect sense. And there's no actual reason to suspect anything otherwise except some people don't like him. You not liking him isn't probable cause to invade someone's privacy. Same thing with the Russia thing. There's more evidence that Joe Biden is a pedo (next to none) than there is that Trump has some kind of secret conspiracy with the Russian government. Stop using up your credibility on fake issues. In the next 4 years he's bound to # something up for real, and by then nobody is gonna believe you because you've cried wolf so many times.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

There is no law to make him release them.
He needs no more than that.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I absolutely agree. I was just trying to explain that the folks who think he's using the lack of such a law to hide something are inventing an issue for no reason. It's more likely he's simply following the advice of his lawyers and that's all there is to it, there's no reason to think otherwise.

Trump won't run, Trump won't get the nomination, Trump has no path to 270, Trump doesn't pay taxes, etc. The narratives are dropping like flies. What makes them think any of their other conspiracy theories will hold water? They haven't been right about anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

They haven't been right about anything.

True that.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'll tell you whose financials I'd like to see---those women who came and talked trash about Trump. I'd like to see how much of a upward bump their net worth got after they "came forward." I'm pretty sure their reward for those statements wasn't in the form of a check that would show up on their taxes...but there are other rewards that might show up.
edit on 26-3-2017 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I guess someone didn't get their money's worth then.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

2 years later

BREAKING: We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

they can't even afford new headlines

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So funny it hurts

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What hurts are all the bs scams they tried to pull on our nation.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just went to MSNBC their headline

"Julian Assange’s arrest is a huge moment in the Russia investigation"

Someone should tell them it's over, I mean really.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Didn't Julian already tell the he did not get the info from the russians?
Man 2 years is not that long ago.
They really think people forget this stuff so easily.

<< 44  45  46   >>

join