It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

No, you're the one claiming that "no legal expert" disagrees with you! That's a pretty dumb statement, especially given the political climate around Trump and his Russian ties.

The issue in this thread is Trump's taxes. Racheal Maddow had Trump's 2005 taxes. No one cares, because the issue revolves around Trump's recent taxes, his broken promise to release them, and what they might reveal about his Russian ties.

There is lots of evidence of Trump's Russian ties that, many legal experts agree, should be investigated in a bi-partisan committee, overseen by a special prosecutor.

Those are facts. Everything else is deflection and rubbish.

As to your claim that nothing was found, well, that's just dumb. Because the special prosecutor, yet to be appointed, and their committee will investigate what has been found and then determine if those findings mean that Trump knew and colluded with Russia.

I won't argue this BS with you any longer.

He is being investigated by a bi-partisan committee, right now.

You claim was that legal experts disagreed with my statement that there is no evidence Trump colluded with Russians to influence the election. I am on safe ground when i say you are wrong. There is no evidence.

You are acting as if there is no investigation and we've not been told their is no evidence to date.

As for Maddow and her on air breakdown, you are right that no one cares (except for a good laugh at her expense).

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I didn't move anything. You made a statement about legal experts and gave a link which quoted anonymous "legal experts" but failed to identify them. If you don't even know who these "legal experts" are, how do you know they're experts? The same article told of numerous investigations already underway. Did ya not read what you linked?

Of course all of the Donald's enemies, Rep and Dem alike, want to smear and keep the heat on as long as possible lest he be allowed to actually get on with making the country great again. They actually believe that if they keep throwing stuff against the wall eventually something will stick. So far all they have is a nasty wall.

So please tell us, how many investigations would be enough? Taxes, check. Russian connections, check. Does he floss his teeth regularly, check. Maybe we need to investigate his barber? That hairstyle? Investigate why the Russians want the US to be great again?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

This is so cute! It's like seeing U.S. politics, for the first time, through a toddler's eyes. If you've never been marginalized by the media and party-in-power, you still think you matter!

You actually have no facts -- only suspicion and unsubstantiated press reports. You want facts because you think the suspicion warrants it but, these days, it takes solid evidence that can only be gathered from a thorough investigation to warrant a thorough investigation and special prosecutor.

You only have suspicion and it amazes me that you think you matter more than so many other people before you...people you probably helped marginalize....people who had far more than what you are presenting.

Brace yourself for the same treatment.

edit on 16-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Okay, there are no facts, just lies coming out of the White House and the Media that we're not meant to believe. /sarc

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Okay, there are no facts, just lies coming out of the White House and the Media that we're not meant to believe. /sarc

Sounds like the last eight years to me. You have a problem with this now?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You claim was that legal experts disagreed with my statement that there is no evidence Trump colluded with Russians to influence the election. I am on safe ground when i say you are wrong. There is no evidence.

Now you're changing your stance. You said that there was no "proof", and kept demanding proof. I kept saying that there's evidence. OF course there is evidence! There's damning and compelling evidence! That's what the committees are supposed to be looking at! But they're not.

The problem is that the evidence is piecemealed, and strewn about between 2 committees, the FBI, foreign intel/ECHELON, and private investigators. We need one independent committee, overseen by a special prosecutor to look at ALL the evidence. Right now, the committees are looking at one piece of evidence, each, and nobody has all the evidence, yet, no put the big picture together.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Democratic senators have called repeatedly for a special prosecutor, more often called an independent or special counsel, to be appointed.
www.businessinsider.com...

Sen. Graham Calls for Special Prosecutor on Trump's Russian Ties

Calls rise for special prosecutor to investigate Trump's Russia links

GOP Congressman Calls For Special Prosecutor In Russia Probe
By the way, lawmakers are legal experts.
edit on 16-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Sounds like the last eight years to me. You have a problem with this now?

Ya know, there could be a reason for all this supposed "evidence" hasn't been correlated and presented. Maybe a couple of reasons---it doesn't point in Trump's direction----it does point to "irregularities" of the Clinton campaign that were discovered during the investigation of Trump. Just something one of my legal experts pointed out.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Democratic senators have called repeatedly for a special prosecutor, more often called an independent or special counsel, to be appointed.

Of course all of the Donald's enemies, Rep and Dem alike, want to smear and keep the heat on as long as possible lest he be allowed to actually get on with making the country great again. They actually believe that if they keep throwing stuff against the wall eventually something will stick. So far all they have is a nasty wall.

So please tell us, how many investigations would be enough? Taxes, check. Russian connections, check. Does he floss his teeth regularly, check. Maybe we need to investigate his barber? That hairstyle? Investigate why the Russians want the US to be great again?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This poor woman?? always seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
This poor woman?? always seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown!

Rachel Maddow is frustrated that she's not more influential in America. That's why she always has that constipated look.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rachel Maddow Tops Cable News as Ratings Thrive

Reality ... what a troubling concept for some.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

This was before her epic meltdown and stunning humiliation.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Nope, her ratings are higher than ever.

Further, that has nothing to do with the spurious comment made by a member above.

(Of note, I'm not defending Maddow, I find her reporting LUDICROUSLY biased.)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Further, that has nothing to do with the spurious comment made by a member above.

She got a massive audience for her show on Trumps taxes, which probably doesn't help her to say the least.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Appoint a Special Counsel for what purpose?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

She got a massive audience for her show on Trumps taxes, which probably doesn't help her to say the least.

I don't think her audience agrees with your assessment. I guess as on many things, we'll see.

However, it is erroneous for anyone to claim, as above, that she isn't or hasn't been popular.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
R Maddow has more breaking news
Things on twitter and facebook may not be real......

Seriously

Oh and this is international war.......
OMFG these people need to have their social media taken away as they obviously can't handle it.
edit on 21/3/2017 by shooterbrody because: Its war she really said this

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I havent checked since I uploaded that one. But yeah, Trump trolled her and now its soooo nazi Germany she has to bury her film negatives like a squirrel vs. winter.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join