It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
What I learned. Now I understand the AMT and why trump wants to end it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That means the IRS can't share your info.
They got the returns in the mail.
They didn't ask for it it was given to them.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And you believe that story and are okay with it?

So if by some hook or crook, someone receives your tax returns in the mail, you'd be okay with having them put out in the public domain?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I wouldn't.

But tell me, would you be ok with someone (the president of the United States) claiming you were a felon while providing no evidence?

edit on 3/15/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

No this is a different year.
The one released before was 1995. There were lots of threads about it on here.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Sure I believe it. Why not? What do you have?
Or are you just saying that on principle?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Looks like they think trump released this paperwork as yet another distraction from Russia...
edit on 3152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Arnie123

Personally, I don't care about how much Trump paid in taxes any given year. What I am interested in is if he's making money from, or owing to, foreign governments, and if those financial ties or debts could compromise his ability to govern and make decisions based on what's good for the American people, rather than his family business, his business partners or foreign governments he may be indebted to.

And when he turns over his tax returns you'll then begin demanding to see his those of his children, then of his present and former employees....you won't stop. Get a clue---his tax returns are none of your business, any more than your tax returns are any of his business. You don't have the right to see his tax returns.
Richard Nixon started this charade. Trump is ending it. It's a good thing to acknowledge that the right of privacy still exists.

He's tax returns are absolutely the business of those who voted for him based on mountains of promises about draining the swamp, and making things fair for all. Then he's selling property to Russians at massively inflated prices, and this isn't our business? Or course it is.

Literally the only reason not to release them, is to hide things. Absolutely no debating that. 'Well it's not a legal requirement so why should I' smacks of guilt to anyone not following blindly. If he has nothing to hide then this would be the easiest way to put the issue to bed. But I sincerely doubt he has nothing to hide.

Lol! Ya, ok.

Did you vote for Trump?

You're actually sad that a russian multi billionaire oligark got screwed on a house?!!

Trump doesn't seem russian friendly if he's running around taking russians for all they got.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

so trump arranged all this?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That means the IRS can't share your info.
They got the returns in the mail.
They didn't ask for it it was given to them.

Yes correct.

They said it was in the mailbox. Show the post mark and return address.

How do you know they didn't ask?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Arnie123

Personally, I don't care about how much Trump paid in taxes any given year. What I am interested in is if he's making money from, or owing to, foreign governments, and if those financial ties or debts could compromise his ability to govern and make decisions based on what's good for the American people, rather than his family business, his business partners or foreign governments he may be indebted to.

It's all right here:
Donald J Trump Public Financial Disclosure US Office of Government Ethics

If there was anything like you are wishing for, I am sure it would be big news by now.

edit on 3/15/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Is everyone on the planet a liar?

They said it was left in their mail. Thru the transom is one of those in the door mail slots not a mailbox. It may not have come via the post office at all.

I thought I heard they were clients copies meaning from trumps files not the IRS.
edit on 3152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
You're all strange..

Where is moon rock rat man when you need him

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Nothing and not even on CNN now that is BAD!! A non story to set somebody up to look stupid. I love it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Classic leftist mindset being displayed here.

Many people were so pleased they got thi return. Maddie herself had hours to examine them. She hyped it, made conspiracy theories for an hour, and shoes the returns.

When it doesn't turn out as she and some other leftists wanted, instead of taking blame for their stupidity, they immediately jump to another conspiracy that trump leaked them on purpose.

Nothing is ever these people's fault. Just like the election, it has to be a conspiracy if they lose, it can't be that they're just not as smart or popular as they thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Classic leftist mindset being displayed here.

Many people were so pleased they got thi return. Maddie herself had hours to examine them. She hyped it, made conspiracy theories for an hour, and shoes the returns.

When it doesn't turn out as she and some other leftists wanted, instead of taking blame for their stupidity, they immediately jump to another conspiracy that trump leaked them on purpose.

Nothing is ever these people's fault. Just like the election, it has to be a conspiracy if they lose, it can't be that they're just not as smart or popular as they thought.

The funny part is if Trump did leak them....he played them like a fiddle. If he didn't then somebody is going to be hurting. It was a win win for Trump either way.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So last night when I went to bed everyone officially agreed that Maddow tanked this. She made a fool of herself!

The right & left called her out in this thread. How can anyone try to act like this was not a disaster?
The woman was crying on TV over this!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

as usual you don't have a clue.
tax returns are not public information, they can not be released without your consent by anyone it' is illegal. even if it's client copy or not.

here is the IRS CONFIDENTIALITY OF TAX RETURN INFORMATION warning opens a PDF.

Confidentiality rules apply to all information the IRS has about your tax return, whether that information comes from you or from some other source. Unless allowed by law, an IRS employee cannot tell someone whether you even filed a tax return, let alone what is in your return or whether the IRS may be acting upon it in some way.
September 1997 FS-97-12 CONFIDENTIALITY OF TAX RETURN INFORMATION

edit on 15-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Confidentiality rules apply to all information the IRS has about your tax return, whether that information comes from you or from some other source. Unless allowed by law, an IRS employee cannot tell someone whether you even filed a tax return, let alone what is in your return or whether the IRS may be acting upon it in some way.
September 1997 FS-97-12 CONFIDENTIALITY OF TAX RETURN INFORMATION

The WH has threatened prosecution. If they are smart they will follow through. Her next exclusive should be her being walked away in cuffs!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I want to see snoop dogs tax history,

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join