It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers Association to train Bankers to run for political office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This should scare the crap out of everyone in America. They already have all our money and own our politicians, but apparently that's not good enough. Bankers are now able to get special training on how to run for office. I nope no one is stupid enough to vote for them, but mostly likely they'll win and take away what little money we have left. Another step toward total fascism in America. Why is there no training course for average people to run for office??

money.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I propose the opposite. Investment bankers are barred from any and all public sector jobs. From President to bin truck guy.

The fact America is a corporate oligarchy totally controlled by the financial sector becomes clearer each passing day. They won't even pretend the reality is different before long.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

This should scare the crap out of everyone in America.

I just had to change my undies.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
First lawyers, now bankers. I'm glad I don't wear underwear.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The term "Government Sachs" has already been coined for our Government because of Goldman's involvement in nearly every department/agency.

They don't even need to be "directly" in public office, but obviously it wouldn't help the situation...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
let them run for president. everyone won't care after awhile, as long as they get views, likes, shares, and some food to survive on we are good.

join