It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If this is true then the 20th can't come soon enough

Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources. McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “# Flynn and then we # Trump,” according to direct sources.

Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not. This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.
truepundit.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
What happens on the 20th?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That is when the hearings start in Congress over the hacks . thehill.com...
edit on 14-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ah, thank you.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
More unknown sources huh...

Are those the same sources the dems used to find Russian and trump connection or the same unknown sources who gave trump the microwave camera wiretapping heads up?

What a farce. I think this is all an elaborate ploy to make American leaders look like a bunch of divs on the world stage.
And its working.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Damn. This is just getting messier by the minute.

Godspeed Mr. President!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is certainly within the realm of possibility.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

True Pundit is actual fake news as in, s# is in hoax, completely fabricated, work of fiction, not real, etc. Examples here.

Given that the weight of a confidential source's words can only be judged by the credibility of the source reporting them, and given that TP is the work of one or more anonymous fake news hoaxers, nobody should reasonably put any stock in this or anything else they publish.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
TruePundit.... LOL... pathetic repubtards and their repubtard news sources.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Until proven otherwise, True Pundit is a fake news source.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

At least as fake as CNN .
Oh wait CNN is very fake so not quite as fake then .Just fake news .
edit on 14-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well then dude, move it to the hoax bin!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So its guilty until proven innocent ? Or is it innocent until proven guilty ? I get so confused now a days .

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why do they hate him so much?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Well then dude, move it to the hoax bin!

its my opinion, not ATS opinion.

For me, if you want me to accept "unnamed sources", you're gonna have to bring a whole pile of credibility in with you.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

So its guilty until proven innocent ? Or is it innocent until proven guilty ? I get so confused now a days .

It does little to add legal hurdle points into a conversation where people are sharing opinions.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'll post Randy one more time.
Its just getting started.

Buck

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
I'll post Randy one more time.
Its just getting started.

Buck

I do always enjoy your posts...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

For me, if you want me to accept "unnamed sources", you're gonna have to bring a whole pile of credibility in with you
I can see it in court cases as a must .We are tinkering around and making connections that can give a stronger sense that it might be ...Like the times between the slate artificial and Hillarys tweet .They both had the exact timing ...

take Vault 7 ....files are verified ...no official statement ...big news but quite quiet ... seems spooky to me but if its not true then that would be great .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join