It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer says Trump is 'extremely confident' that DOJ will find evidence of wiretapping

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AppreIron

They probably will find evidence now. The thing is, it's a substantially different charge than the one Trump first made. Trumps original charge was that Obama personally ordered wiretapping of Trump. The second, now amended charge is that the Obama Administration conducted surveilance of the candidates.

One of those is very illegal. The other is not.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
a reply to: mOjOm

The Democrats and Liberals have been making claims that Trump colluded with the Russian government in an attempt to steal the election. They have provided zero evidence of such actions.

Trump has claimed that Obama has done surveillance on him. He has provided zero evidence.

How are these two not exactly alike except for the perpetrators and content?

They're both in the wrong. What's your point? So because they did it, it's ok for Trump to do it?

-Dennis

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: joshysway
Clearly they don't have concret evidence, and are trying to buy themselves time to find it. I think this is a chess move that will back fire.

They have evidence.

It's all classified.

All of it.

Guess who has the power to declassify it!? Trump.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well.. looks like no evidence. It's obvious this was just more angry tweeting by the leader of our country. Makes me sad to even see what I just wrote. But.. it's true, he didn't have proof, he is now hoping someone will -find- proof, although they haven't produced any on the date set to do so.

Now Trump is trying to backpedal to a point where his allegations can be perhaps slightly overlap the truth, so he has an out. Because the last thing Trump will do is apologize, or admit he is wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Well.. looks like no evidence. It's obvious this was just more angry tweeting by the leader of our country. Makes me sad to even see what I just wrote. But.. it's true, he didn't have proof, he is now hoping someone will -find- proof, although they haven't produced any on the date set to do so.

I'm just waiting for the next Trump deflection.

It's become so obvious now.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I can already tell you what it will be.

Team Trump filed an extension on presenting evidence so his fans will tell everyone to have faith in him and wait.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The 'rebuff' has already started

There are "no indications" that Trump Tower was under surveillance by the US government before or after the election, a Senate committee has said.

The statement from Republican Senator Richard Burr, Senate Intelligence Committee chairman, dismissed Donald Trump's claim his phones were tapped.

But White House spokesman Sean Spicer said Mr Trump maintains his claims.
"He stands by it," Mr Spicer said at a daily news briefing on Thursday.
The press secretary also refused to accept the Senate Intelligence Committee report, saying "they're not findings".

Seriously ?
Link

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: seasonal

Why do they need to Find it???

He made the claim as a fact. Which means whatever they're looking for he already has or knows. That is how it works. You can't state something is a fact then look for the poof to make it so. You have the proof first then make that statement.

If they're looking to validate his statement then that means he lied when stating it was a fact and is now hoping someone will be able to prove him right.

That is called a lie. Plain and simple.

Huh... Sounds like the lead up to the Iraq war...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

That's a perfect example!!

See what happens when you let people in power lie about stuff and get away with it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

That's a perfect example!!

See what happens when you let people in power lie about stuff and get away with it.

I do. As society we apparently do not. I get people being sick and tired of the establishment thus we now have Trump. It seems like he pushes the wrong button while draining the swamp though, because instead of draining it he has now injected more mud. I'm oh so confident that all those billionaires have a deep and truly heartfelt desire to lookout for the average working person. It's just too bad that Trump's first labor nominee, who IIRC referred to his company's employees as "the best of the worst", didn't get the job!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This story implies that there could be a HOAXER responsible for all the back-and-forth over the Russian/Trump connection. Russian Bank is asking the U.S. Dept of Justice to investigate.

Story: circa.com...

Could this be a disgruntled person (Obama stowaway) in the CIA/NSA/FBI trying to "frame" President Trump??
edit on 3/17/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

White House apologizes to British government over spying claims
www.cnn.com...

Congress' wiretap slap leaves White House fuming
Trump suffered his second congressional rebuke in two days

www.politico.com...

US makes formal apology to Britain after White House accuses GCHQ of wiretapping Trump Tower

The Government "made clear" to the US that the "ridiculous" claims should be ignored and received assurances in return that they will not be repeated, showing that the administration does not give them any credence, Mrs May's spokesman said.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Trump is the greatest embarrassment ever to sit in the WH.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

www.cnn.com...

www.politico.com...

US makes formal apology to Britain after White House accuses GCHQ of wiretapping Trump Tower

The Government "made clear" to the US that the "ridiculous" claims should be ignored and received assurances in return that they will not be repeated, showing that the administration does not give them any credence, Mrs May's spokesman said.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Let me know when these BS stories are verified with more "officials".

LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.cnn.com...

www.politico.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

LOL

Cuz the Prime Minister of Britain, Paul Ryan and Devin Nunes et al are insufficient for you?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Congress has pretty much closed the book on this investigation with the rebuke from Burr and Warner. That makes all four authorities on intelligence within Congress disagreeing with Trump's claim. At this point to think there is still something behind Trump's claim is willful ignorance.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.cnn.com...

www.politico.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

LOL

Cuz the Prime Minister of Britain, Paul Ryan and Devin Nunes et al are insufficient for you?

They said an apology was issued. The only reference to that in ANY story was some "official" said it happened....ok...lets believe the "official".
edit on 3/17/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tell me something. Doesn't this sound suspiciously like "I sent some guys to Hawaii. You won't believe what they're finding. You just won't believe it." ??
How much can someone' lie to you before you realize that they're a liar and simply is not deserving of your trust?
He does not deserve the trust you've given to him. He's lied to you.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Did you or anyone you know get Ebola?
No they didn't. Unless you know one of the seven or so people in this country who were health care workers who contracted the disease that's a pretty lame thing to say.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

He certainly did call for an investigation.
Oh and in case you haven't noticed and you obviously didn't notice the fact that these things are impossible to prove because they are not true. He calls for an investigation into things that can't be proven because it makes it look like he's outraged and doing something.
Who's still looking for that proof of the millions of votes? Oh no one that's who. We've moved on. But it's never been proven. Because it never happened.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Because one was just an arrogant stupid boast and the other accused a former president of a serious crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join