It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Skeptic OverLord Springer and humans around the world 'UTA'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Sometimes I click on a thread and think to myself....ohh...English is not my first language.
Or maybe some of these ramblings are sane...and I need the medication!

1. I think English is his first language
2. No way in hell do I think he's been researching this for 20 yrs with a team, this is written more like a sophomore in high school , in fact I'm betting on it.
3. In every thread he makes up words, then posts videos of known chi or fakes , yet repeatedly uses the word "fact"

Although I do enjoy these threads because of the entertainment value, it's a bit irritating they they hit and run w them never returning ....

Thanks for the entertainment though OP , it's at least a nice change from the vitriolic politics
edit on 5/22/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

just had a look at his history, agree with your thoughts, thanks for that

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome to the hell of the cycle of existence known as samsara.

It is quite frequent in such when not an animal to feel a separation unless a herding/hiving sort. That is just because the human construct ladder of concept has forcefully separated the male/female balance. Into that of roles expectations and other ignorance in order to keep certain dramas going instead of one of peace, equality and equanimity of all life. Instead of the systems of greed, hate and ignorance based off of the worst of animal traits to exploit, enslave and rape it to ones own desires and satisfaction in selfish gain and pursuit.

Some may think this planet an easy throw away but it is not garbage from the ground up and from space down these species you speak of are life and aware in know and unknowns.

It sounds like you sat in a stasis of blind comfort or a hub in a system of control blocking flow... your "other" left making you feel abandoned, jealous, out of place and out of sorts. Because hey one sided thinking does not offer any growth of potential.

So your dire warning sound like one of personal fear projected on the mass; in yet another here comes the dooms day because your own world collapsed.

Why do you think this is? Seriously consider it before going into panic mode and trying to send others into a panic. The world is already full of enough chaos to worry about rising sea levels losing over 78% of species to extinction, population explosion and populations being exploded in senseless war mongering in that whole turtles all the way down... get what some people aka the turtles? Are tried of having to shoulder this nonsense watching each one collapse after another.

The reasoning is this drunk with power business is like a game of take one down pass it around and that around are the turtles that support all of these levels and layers beings wan to act in the as above so below business... concept is manufactured reality.

Reality is simply reality.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join