It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war IV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
This is a very interesting quote i stumbled upon today. I wouldn't be so surprised to see those words come to pass, although its scary to think about. Perhaps the next major war will not be a world war, but the first intergalactic war with another species? that to me seems to be a loooong long shot, but then again anything is possible. any thoughts on this?

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Seems to me that Einstien's logic let him down there, if we are to take that sentence literally.

There is no telling how far man would regress and then progress after World War 3 and before World War 4.

I reckon it's one of his symbolic statements.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yes it is most likely symbolic...

He probably means that World War Three will be the end of almost everything, if not everything, on this planet (Because of Nuclear Weapons, which most people know) "Stick and stones" is symbolic for nothing advanced because everything will be gone...it will be sort of a "new beginning" for the Earth itself. My 2 Cents.

-Mac

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Good old Albert thought that after humanity witnessed the destruction caused by tactical nuclear weapons, the civilians of the world would rebel against the higher power for using weapons which kill so many innocents. I for one agree with him. Why should I die because my government thought it was a good idea to nuke China? Especially if I am not an enlisted man.

Think about it, anyone who lives near a major city or military base can lose their lives for a cause they don't believe in!!!!! Frightening, absolutely frightening!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Albert probably had it right.
www.akasha.de...

Mayans and Inca believe that the end of the world was coming in the end of 2012 Dec 22 or so. We have yet tto finish this war. if the trime gate closes before this war up and the electromagnetic freq. collapes then the 4th will be fought with sticks and stones. Cause before it falls many will go insaine and destroy everything anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mac223

He probably means that World War Three will be the end of almost everything, if not everything, on this planet (Because of Nuclear Weapons, which most people know) "Stick and stones" is symbolic for nothing advanced because everything will be gone...it will be sort of a "new beginning" for the Earth itself. My 2 Cents.

-Mac

Aye i think that you have hit the nail on the head Mac.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight

Originally posted by Mac223

-Mac

Aye i think that you have hit the nail on the head Mac.

And I also concur with that logic. Einstein was merely taking the cliche' "blown back into the Stone Age" to its entirety.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
sticks, stones....hmmm

wait i'm feeling something

what ever could it be

ICICLES!!!!!!!!!

and the random abandoned nuclear weapon found lying around. if the world ends in nuclear war, think how #ed up animals will look in a million years

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
WW3 started on 11/11, it will continue for quite a while yet...

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
what event occured on november 11th? enlighten e for i know naught what goes on around me

new topics

top topics

join