It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the Ides of March or the Gentle Musings of an Old Fool

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Okay darkstar75 --- and all of you other ATS conspiracy buffs/silent heroes

Wanna to go for a ride?

This is going to be fun.

Consider this like you would a free article that was rejected from "Cracked" --- An inane logic or thought experiment --- Or for you psychology buffs out there, a glimpse into the beautiful mind of a madman.

The first assumption you must make though, is that the people who are controlling our Governement might just not have the common person's best interests at heart.

The second assumption is that NASA is capable of lying to you and that false flags are real.

The third assumption you will have to make, in order for this theory to make any sense, is that the throughout modern history anyway, the Government/Scientific community has suppressed ancient out of place artifacts.

Buckle up and tell me, what you would do if you were skeptical of the accepted mainstream view of space?

Would you maybe try some of the experiments that you were taught in school, which according to our text books, proved to Copernicus (who was a Freemason) and others that the earth was a globe?

Maybe attach cameras to hot air balloons that can fly as high as possible to get a bird's eye view of the world?

Maybe calculate the curvature of the earth and then see if there are places you can still see or very long bridges that show a curve?

Because these are the things flat Earthers are doing. And there are a lot credible people who have recently come out like archaeologist Michael Tellinger, mathematicians, pilots, military officers and land surveyors ect. who are saying that the earth is not a spinning globe.

And that EVERYTHING we have been taught about Space (and the very nature of our reality) is Science Fiction.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle
you are dodging my observation. the ocean appears curved no matter where you look. If you happen to scan the horizon with binoculars, you might catch the top of a freighter heading your way...and after a bit you will see the pilot house, then topsides, then hull, then by golly if you see the waves curling about the bow, better change course.
So why do i see that, and i will assert , anyone at sea will see the same. yessir NASA lies, Yessir academic science is controlled, believe you me, i am pursuing Tesla devices, the Prentice patent, Dr morays devices, etc. right now. none explaned by academe. by the way, LENR is coming on strong...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I apologize there darkstar, I didn't mean to dodge your question, I just had an uncontrollable urge to rant and hopefully inspire interest into the biggest deception/conspiracy of all time.

So to your point: Yes, I've been to the ocean, I've watched the ships sail "over the curve."

It's one of the first "proofs" they teach us as children. They also teach us that if the earth didn't spin 1000 mph around a burning ball in the sky, that everyone on the bottom of the earth would fall off.

Anyways, short answer, the ship isn't going anywhere. (I mean to say, the ship is not disappearing because it's going over a curve)

There are 100s of videos proving that when a ship appears to go over the horizon, one simply has to grab a pair of binoculars and the ship will reappear, hull in all.

Now as the ship goes out of view from your binoculars, take a camera or a telescope and again, the ship will reappear.

Our eyes can only see so far on a flat plane, we really can't see forever. What happens is that eventually both the sky and the earth will meet up, it's a matter of perspective.

It's always helpful to have a visual aid --- please check it out at minute 5:20.

youtu.be...

I really am not trying to be a jerk here, I know I come across probably as a know-it-delusional-d*ck, but just ask yourself:

You know that the early space program was headed by NAZI's, Freemasons and Celebrated Satanists right?

I bet you can accept that these evil, secret societies have manipulated our: banking systems, religions, governments and mass media right?

You really don't think it's possible that they would also manipulate and distort our education and scientific communities? Are you familiar with ancient archaeology?

One last point:
Did you know that the mathematical "proof" for gravity has never been proven? And that the ridiculous equation written in the text books, that nobody in modern times would ever bother to read or seriously question --- did you know that this UNSOLVED theory's proof would fill 3 large volumes of books?

Sounds like a bunch of convoluted bullsh*t to me, but hey, I'm just an old fool.
edit on 15-3-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: like a finely cut diamond, one must chip away at the spelling and grammatical errors until we find a perfect post.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Also darkstar57 because you're enjoying this thread so much, you might enjoy my masterpiece here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
sorry, unconvincing you say Now as the ship goes out of view from your binoculars, take a camera or a telescope and again, the ship will reappear.
I recall watching at night. you will see the nav lights first at the largest distance the curvature allows...and they will blink a bit due to intervening waves. no amount of magnification will bring them back.
so i do not understand your persistance with the earth is flat.
you could recover...what we see is a hologram, each of us has one tailored just for the self. so i see curvature, you see flat. but then...who manages the holograms for 7 billion????

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's just an illusion darkstar57, we really can't see forever, even on a flat plane.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I found this interesting experiment.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
a reply to: violet

Yes, I apologize if I gave the impression that I have any answers.

I just have a ton of question with the alien/UFO and space narrative. What are your thoughts? I probably am way off by base but isn't it odd the shape of the oceans and continents have changed in size from picture to picture, year to year?

Also with all the trillions of dollars NASA has put into the space program, why aren't there any real pictures of earth?

And why do gray aliens looks so much like the demon Aleister Crowley channeled?

What do you think of Jacque Vallee's work?

Well my thoughts might be way off base as well.
I'll start with your last question, because thst pretty much sums up my opinion.
Firstly I have forgotten much of what Jacques shared. I stopped reading about aliens years ago . Threw away all the books I had. I never researched via the internet. So I'm likely spouting off here rather ignorantly., because I can't draw from what my thoughts were as I read his words.
Sure I could have taken a quick crash course before I replied.

Jacques Vallee is a Rosicrucian. What I find oddly coincidental is that many ufologists or those hoping to sway us in what aliens are about is that many are like Jacques, a Rosicrucian. Why is that ? So my next research would be and has been to have a real good look in to Rosicrucianism.
It is indeed a luciferian doctrine.
Does thst help answer your question as to why grays resemble demons?

So I stopped reading about aliens and UFOs because I went back into saying it's bull#. I don't mean they don't exist, of course there are others in the universe besides us. To think otherwise is arrogant. I mean the entire narrative that gets written about it is bull#. I'm quite confident in my belief it's bull#.I have my reasons why I feel this way.

Back to pictures from NASA.
I'll assume they don't tell or show us everything. Possibly they might have snapped a photo with a UFO hovering over earth. That could be considered.

We just don't know what earth looks like except when we fly in aeroplanes we get a peek at a small part of it. Judging by the curvature of the horizon we can determine it's rounded and not flat.

I'll assume that over the years they might have gotten better at stitching up the photos and the surveying is altered over time, as things improve. Or the oceans are swelling and covering more land, tectonic plates are pushing Land masses around

We only know what scientists tell us. Our rotation, the sun, the moon and so on.

I think the seasons are changing if perhaps our elliptical ahape moves as to alter the timing, I'm using my back deck thet never seemed to get as much sun during the day before it passed over my roofline as why I think this. Then they have to go around using daylight savings time . How do we know the real time and date? I mean over centuries have we lost a few seconds each year or each month and it's added up wrong? I only know what my smartphone or tablet tell me. I have real clocks, but let's face it they depend on batteries and lose time or speed up time. My stove has an Ekectric clock and with power outages I have to use my phones time to reset it.

My point is we tend to go by what we are told amd taught. If we keep reading the same subject over and over we will believe it. Hence my reason for tossing out those books.

I feel you should go by what your gut instinct is, don't listen to me or others, or perhaps listen and take small points from each to draw your own conclusions. ATS is a great forum to share ideas

I got a bit scatterbrained typing this, I can't edit well as I type, sorry, but take from it what you will but always go by what you yourself think it is. We all have differing opinions. I know there are things people might strongly disagree on . We just have a right to our own opinions.
edit on 18-3-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Fair enough, if you don't believe in aliens, ufos or demons then of course, we're not going to get anywhere. I respect that.

If you are comfortable sharing your beliefs, what are your thoughts on the nature of our reality?

I don't know what reality really is, of course we all question that.
I might just say everything us not as it seems
By the way I absolutely believe demons exist. Thst is my problem.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I've not read all your posts yet to get an idea of what you yourself believe. You have a lot of questions and at some point in your life you may feel you got some answers. I feel I got my answers, yet they only presented me with more questions. I had to step away from it and have a good rethink. Yet I still do not know.

Truth is we never will know the answers to everything. It's impossible. Sadly.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Forgive me for not answering earlier Violet. You are right. I was wrong to be so pushy with my beliefs.

The Truth is, just like you said there is no way to be sure of anything.

I'm really sorry for being such a know-it-all jerk earlier. I really don't know anything for sure, but am/was really passionate about Flat Earth and the Pizza-Pop Conspiracy.

I agree with you and wish I would have seen (and more accurately --- been able to understand/take heed of) what you were saying earlier.

The purest form of truth really does come from within.
edit on 31-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: I have been humbled and shamed by the universe once again

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Forgive me for not answering earlier Violet. You are right. I was wrong to be so pushy with my beliefs.

The Truth is, just like you said there is no way to be sure of anything.

I'm really sorry for being such a know-it-all jerk earlier. I really don't know anything for sure, but am/was really passionate about Flat Earth and the Pizza-Pop Conspiracy.

I agree with you and wish I would have seen (and more accurately --- been able to understand/take heed of) what you were saying earlier.

The purest form of truth really does come from within.

No problem.
I had to read over my replies.
We all have theories we are passionate about, or we have experiences we interpret one way or another and use those to reason ( or argue) .
I apologize as well. I might have come across the wrong way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join