It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the Ides of March or the Gentle Musings of an Old Fool

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

In space photography, a composite is almost a given when you have the blackness of space surrounding the object to be photograph. It is VERY commonly done even by many amateur night sky photographers today with relatively cheap cameras.

By creating a composite of images of the exact same object with different sittings on the camera, they can, for example with a remote galaxy, bring out the full shape, scope and colors of it. Composites tend to represent what the eye actually sees than what one photograph could represent!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I appreciate you reading my posts

I do know what composites are, but you must understand, I've studied space, ufos and aliens for many years and this is the first I"m hearing about NASA using composites.

But more disturbingly (to me anyways) is that the shape of the continents and the oceans in the pictures have changed over the years.

Also they are now saying the earth has a pot belly and is pear shaped. It sounds absurd, because it is.
edit on 14-3-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

It's accepted history that the elite used to sacrifice people in temples all over the world. We know about the Aztecs and the Egyptians ect.

Did you know that it's common practice for the elite in Asia to eat powered fetuses? As a health tonic? This is going on today.

Just a couple of hundred years ago, the Royals in England admitted to eating human flesh.

---

Back in ancients times, the day before a battle, warriors would hunt a large boar, hang it upside down and let it slowly bleed out. Cruel right? Well this was because the adrenaline that was released into the animals blood stream, was said to give the warrior a burst of energy when consumed before a battle.

---

Do you think human sacrifice has stopped? (Have you looked into skippy j. podesta?)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Awesome theory, thank you so much for your post.

We're on the same page with a lot of that except:

The Gray Aliens and The Reptillians are and always have been what our ancestors have called Demons and Jinn

I definitely believe there are other realities/planes of existence. And it goes without saying that everything we've ever been taught about space is as fake as 9-11 and I've gotta strong hunch that space is actually water. The Great Deep. (Ocean)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle
well i like your position..but i am running out of time and smarts at this moment for a cogent response.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
a reply to: Argyll

They think they follow the dark path and ritually sacrifice human beings to harvest their energy/gain immortality. The interdimentional beings that the elite serve (in order to gain and protect their power and wealth) feed off of the elite like parasites and as the elite are commiting unspeakable acts against the most innocent in our society, these demons are feasting upon the depravity and horror of the elite and the suffering of our children.

I asked you about your claims that all the scientists of the world were in on the flat earth scam, and what they would have to gain by being a part of it...................you responded with unsubstantiated gibberish that scientists are sacrificing humans............why have you done that?........and more to the point, where is your evidence?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Just a couple of hundred years ago, the Royals in England admitted to eating human flesh.

Really?...I must have missed that!

Which Royals were eating human flesh in the 1800's?.......you have a verified link I presume?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

As far as I remember way back in 2nd grade in the great 1970s, I was told that the Earth isn't a sphere, it's slightly eliptical due to gravity. I would love for you to show where anyone has said it is "pear shaped."

Thank you for your time.

I was told the same but I must admit the Pacific Ocean looks much larger now.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
a reply to: darkstar57

Awesome theory, thank you so much for your post.

We're on the same page with a lot of that except:

The Gray Aliens and The Reptillians are and always have been what our ancestors have called Demons and Jinn

I definitely believe there are other realities/planes of existence. And it goes without saying that everything we've ever been taught about space is as fake as 9-11 and I've gotta strong hunch that space is actually water. The Great Deep. (Ocean)

Oh? I think everything we've been told about gray aliens and reptilian are fake.
We know nothing for certain as most of us have not been off our planet to take a good look and report back.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
WOW some people are so dumb

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You asked me why they were lying --- it's because they're evil. I thought I made that clear lol. TBH, I wrote that in case someone might be wondering what the illuminati believe in. They thinks they are Gods basically, who have forgotten who they are.

Do you believe in the illuminati? If you don't, well fair enough. For my theory to make any sense at all, you would have to believe in that.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your take on things? Do you believe in aliens, demons or anything that you can't perceive with you 5 senses?

Are you an atheist? Do you believe that something came from nothing?

You don't have to respond, but I'm open to all the insight I can get. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Do you have any answers to my questions? Because it sounds like you'd rather insult me than explain why I'm wrong.

Fair enough, but that makes you an assh*le.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Fair enough, if you don't believe in aliens, ufos or demons then of course, we're not going to get anywhere. I respect that.

If you are comfortable sharing your beliefs, what are your thoughts on the nature of our reality?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

i wouldn't know where to start, i know a lot but i don't speak out like you because i know i would sounds crazy and i have had enough time in mental hospitals because i spoke out and family members were worried about me, so i keep my mouth shut on most of it but i can in no doubt blow your mind with what i know lol no joke, sorry if my comment sounded like i was saying your dumb for what you were saying but i meant dumb for speaking out in the first place and sounding crazy lol

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Yes, I apologize if I gave the impression that I have any answers.

I just have a ton of question with the alien/UFO and space narrative. What are your thoughts? I probably am way off by base but isn't it odd the shape of the oceans and continents have changed in size from picture to picture, year to year?

Also with all the trillions of dollars NASA has put into the space program, why aren't there any real pictures of earth?

And why do gray aliens looks so much like the demon Aleister Crowley channeled?

What do you think of Jacque Vallee's work?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

dan121212 my friend, I am all ears. I would love to hear your viewpoints and if you'd prefer to private message me, that is cool as well. You will get no judgement here!

You know, I am also well aware of how crazy I must sound. My last couple of threads, believe or not (or lol "obviously" is what a mental health professional would say) is the result of living and breathing conspiracies and ancient archeology theories for many, many years now. What happened in October with wikileaks clarified a lot of things for me and since then I have been researching nonstop.

Every day, I'm reminded of how little I actually know.

So please share your thoughts, there's no wrong theories in a world where everything we have been taught is a lie.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Sure, here you go:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Where do you think the myths of Dracula come from in Romania?

Also, did you know that the President of South Korea was recently forced to step down, amid massive country wide protests after she was exposed for being a puppet for an elite cannabalistic, child molesting satanic cult?

You can find a whole bunch of links below:

www.reddit.com...

Thank God nothing like that could happen here right? --- Whispers speaker of the house Dennis Haskert.

Oh wait, did you hear that the Chief of Police in London, England recently accused a former Prime Minister of being serial child molester?

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

Not so fun fact: Did you know that 100s of young women in Australia accused Nicole Kidman's father of ritual satanic torture and abuse?

childabuserecovery.com...

What's up with all the elite satanic paedophila these days?
edit on 14-3-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: To make it look pretty

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The first you've heard about NASA using composites and you say that you have been studying space, ufos and aliens??????
You haven't been studying very studiously then because NASA has been using composites for a couple of decades or more.
How do you think they gave us the full view of the moon decades ago? They used a camera on an orbiter that took strips of film of the surface then they COMPOSITED them together to give a whole view. You could even see where they overlaped some strips.
They did the same to Mars and you can see the overlaps there to. They have been doing this for years. They are NOT fake but real photos.
I honestly can't believe I'm answering to a flat earther so that's all I have to say on that subject. Goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Naw ops talkin bout the globe shots....

Earth rise on the moon and the fake edge of the planet pics using the camera ring.....

Nasty bass terds up to this fake crap coz they're scramblin

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok, here we go. Earth is flat. Not my observation, sailed many miles off shore. at night. coming up on Hatteras light house, really bright.. you cannot see it from a hundred miles away. Those freighters cruising at 18 knots..their lights do not appear until they are 15 minutes away from collision. why you have a 15 minute timer by the autopilot.
so if the world is flat, then the view from the cockpit is of a round earth hologram. with exquisite detail. ever look at the stars on a moonless night 200 miles from shore??? so many satellites blinking by. meteors more than you can believe. and porpoises cruising the bow wake, leaving green phosphorescent trails.
So if that is a hologram, the detail is beyond our conception. and what is the fall back? the big bang, 14 billion years ago, earth a really junior planet, 4.3 billion years old, now visited like an intergalactic zoo for the entertainment of older species, like a million years older.
so there..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join