It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Wing Media is Hilarious RT Allegedly Used An Alias Email To Discuss CC While At Exxon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.buzzfeed.com...

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson used a second alias email address to discuss climate change while he was chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil, according to a letter filed in court Monday by the New York Attorney General’s Office.

OMG This is just horrible. You can't use a 2nd alias Email address as a Private Citizen working for a private company that you just happen to be the CEO and chairman of.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman alleges that from “at least 2008 to 2015” Tillerson, whose middle name is Wayne, used the “Wayne Tracker” pseudonym email “to send and receive materials regarding important matters, including those concerning to the risk-management issues related to climate change.”

Must be a slow news day.

Schneiderman is investigating whether ExxonMobil made “significant misrepresentations” about the risks posed by climate change to its shareholders.

Hillary made “significant misrepresentations” to the American people.

ExxonMobil said in its statement that it would respond to Schneiderman’s letter in court, not in the media, but added that it has been responsive to the subpoena, providing more than 2.5 million pages of documents.

Nice move Exxon. Keep it in the Courts, not the Liberal Media.

In the New York case, Schneiderman is requesting that a judge schedule a conference to ensure Exxon’s compliance with the subpoena.

You mean just like how Hillary complied with the Subpoena? I mean the FBI found thousands of documents not given in the subpoena.

I love how the Fake News Media is trying to spin this like he did the same thing as Hillary.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Postage Due.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I love how the Fake News Media is trying to spin this like he did the same thing as Hillary.

It's not fake news, as it is discussing a real investigation of Exxon, and I fail to see where Hillary is even mentioned in the article.

Can you quote their "spin", please?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's not fake news, as it is discussing a real investigation of Exxon, and I fail to see where Hillary is even mentioned in the article.

Its in the title:

RT Allegedly Used An Alias Email

Last time I Checked RT is SOS. Hillary used a Private Email as SOS. Thats the spin.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Its in the title:

Last time I Checked RT is SOS. Hillary used a Private Email as SOS. Thats the spin.

He may have used an alias email when he was head of Exxon.

The article did not make any comparison to Hillary or the position of SOS.

It seems that you are the one spinning this. Complete nonsense.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Its in the title:

The article didn't have to make the comparison. Read between the lines.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Its in the title:

The article didn't have to make the comparison. Read between the lines.

Again, you created that spin and tried to pin it in the liberal media...whom did not say or imply what you suggest.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This must be important.
Remember...it was Buzzfeed that broke the details in the big 'Golden Showers' dossier, where Trump hired Russian prostitutes to pee on Obama's bed.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Again, you created that spin and tried to pin it in the liberal media...whom did not say or imply what you suggest.

The OP has it bad for Clinton or the Obama admin, just read their posts, brings them up constantly even though thread or post has nothing to with them.

Which is why I refuse to reply to them, they seem unhinged and easily swayed, same as the other poster in this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Read between the lines.

That involves work and we know that word is almost non existent when it comes to many libs.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Congratulations.

You have the secret of Schweppes.

top topics

join