It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's play spin the lie..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Simple.....You peeps just don't know they ways of the world is all......And just like Lefty....You keep your mouth shut about the Donald lol...

edit on 14-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Obviously he was full of # at one point or maybe even now in regards to his relationship to Putin. Thing is most of us don't care about the little things when he is following through with his campaign promises. Any other questions you want answers to?

like his 30 day isis plan?
like his mexico is going to pay for the wall deal?

I didn't support either of those. I feel illegal immigration will be solved by just enforcing the laws, which he is doing. I definitely don't support the ISIS plan either. I feel they need to go away, but also feel they will go away on their own by just pulling out of the ME, enforcing our immigration laws, and only use our military to protect our country. I'm a firm believer that dropping bombs causes terrorists, not make them go away. Any other accusations without knowing why I support Trump?

Here I'll make it easy for you, I liked his tax plan, enforcing immigration laws, his infrastructure plan, the elderly act, deregulation, defund planned parenthood, extreme vetting, bringing back jobs, eliminating waste in government, reducing the national debt, fair trade instead of free trade, and I'm sure a few others I didn't randomly think of.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Obviously he was full of # at one point or maybe even now in regards to his relationship to Putin. Thing is most of us don't care about the little things when he is following through with his campaign promises. Any other questions you want answers to?

So you admit he lies but don't care because he tells you he's following through with his promises. My question is how do you know he's telling you the truth about his "promises"? Data, statistics, or whatever you want to use to prove Trump is keeping his promises is coming directly from the same person you are admitting is lying in this instance. Why isn't he lying about those as well? Especially when he has more reason to.

How about you make a list of promises he hasn't kept. This should be fun. I made a list of the campaign promises I support for another poster above, so you can reference that to work on your project of making me look like an idiot.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So you admit he lies but don't care because he tells you he's following through with his promises. My question is how do you know he's telling you the truth about his "promises"? Data, statistics, or whatever you want to use to prove Trump is keeping his promises is coming directly from the same person you are admitting is lying in this instance. Why isn't he lying about those as well? Especially when he has more reason to.

How about you make a list of promises he hasn't kept. This should be fun. I made a list of the campaign promises I support for another poster above, so you can reference that to work on your project of making me look like an idiot.

Show me evidence he's kept his promises. Beyond what Trump (a politician) tells you. This should be fun.

(Remember that if the information or data comes from Trump or his administration, it doesn't count)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Show me evidence he's kept his promises. Beyond what Trump (a politician) tells you. This should be fun.

(Remember that if the information or data comes from Trump or his administration, it doesn't count)

Ahh so you don't know anything and just wing it like the liberal media...got it! I'll make sure to remember you as a poster to not waste any of my time in the future.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Obviously he was full of # at one point or maybe even now in regards to his relationship to Putin.

He is always full of #. Then and now.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Three pages and well, DUH! Only does sometimes 2+2=4. Sometimes 5 and sometimes all at once.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join