It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White canadian christians refused entry into the USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

originally posted by: Blaine91555

a reply to: Blaine91555

fascism

OK

You are an open borders person. Can I get into Canada without proper papers? What's your opinion of that? Canada is fascist?

proper papers is a passport and visa if required. period.(criminal record free for most country)

your name, religion, sex , cellphone password or letter proving your church is coming to volunteer and not get paid isnt proper papers.

Well, they admit they failed to send in the letter and if they had they could have passed through without issue. I see that as the same as me getting to the border and being turned away because I did not get a passport first. What's the difference? What's wrong with requiring they simply send a letter confirming they are not getting paid? Seems simple enough to me and a child could have done it for them.

Why then blow it all out of proportion for ideological reasons and even throw in an accusation of racism to boot?

They did get themselves in the spotlight though, which may have been why they would streeeeeeeeetch the truth a bit.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

theres a 100 racists incidents I could point to that happened at the border, this is not one of them, I clearly said this one was due to a total desillusion

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

I honestly don't even think this story rises to the level of being a news story. They messed up, admitted they messed up and then because they were embarrassed about them messing up, they made a huge deal out of it and tried to blame it on others.

I have no tolerance for the constant playing of the race card and falsely labeling everything racist. Don't agree with something throw out a racist accusation. I find that really sad that people actually stoop that low.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

theres a 100 racists incidents I could point to that happened at the border, this is not one of them, I clearly said this one was due to a total desillusion

Well if you point to them and they're on dailykos you better research them better because this one made you look an uninformed sycophant.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Well if you point to them and they're on dailykos you better research them better because this one made you look an uninformed sycophant.

others have pointed to the same story on the cbc, good try trying to ignore a story because the source does not agree with your beliefs

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

others have pointed to the same story on the cbc, good try trying to ignore a story because the source does not agree with your beliefs

I know about the other article. That's how I knew about the lies by ommision to push their agenda at dailykos. I'm not ignoring it at all. I'm calling it out as biased and fabricated for some idiot to save face after he screwed up a big trip by not planning properly.

Dailykos picked it up and asked themselves....hmmm how can we make this about Trump?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Wasn't hurricane Sandy in 2012?

I might be suspicious of people coming to help 5 years after a disaster

Just my 2 cents worth

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The Daily Kos is not unlike Above Top Secret, in that their "dairies" are member authored with member comments. I didn't go check the original source of the Daily Kos story, and simply asked the OP if the decision of the Boarder Agents, to turn the group around, was based on an Executive Order.

My comment to our resident "it's Fake News" Jack in Box was directed at that member, who has posted the exact same claim in 3 threads that I've looked at just this morning. It's his inane, pat, pre-packaged response, that's beginning to wear on me, much like the "Boy who cried Wolf" too many times. If you need links, I can get them to you.

www.cbc.ca...

When they got to the border they were told they needed a letter from the Church they were going to assist, which they were able to produce once they contacted the Church. A few hours later the letter was declared to vague. A 2nd letter didn’t help. They were tuned away because they feared they were stealing US Jobs.

The only thing "fake" about this Daily Kos story, in my opinion, in the racist claim. But it isn't "Fake News".

edit on 14-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I think we're meant to read between the lines with this situation:

In Trump's America, we don't want good will, or charity, or help of any kind. If you're not already here (and preferably a white uneducated republican male), you can get the F out or stay the F out.

Love,
USA

Lol white church going Canadians are not allowed in at border liberals cry and blame white church going americans lol so liberals blame a liberal policy of not playing attention to race when factoring in who gets in yet blame the results on white republican church going males. Its like i dont even need to debate just post the obvious and laugh now.

Also

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Lol white church going Canadians are not allowed in at border liberals cry and blame white church going americans lol so liberals blame a liberal policy of not playing attention to race when factoring in who gets in yet blame the results on white republican church going males. Its like i dont even need to debate just post the obvious and laugh now.

If you want post the obvious, you might ask why volunteer groups from First World countries should feel the need to go to America to assist in recovery from a five year old disaster.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It's probably a remake of Canadian Bacon P.2 and no one is paying attention because.. More Drama!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If you want post the obvious, you might ask why volunteer groups from First World countries should feel the need to go to America to assist in recovery from a five year old disaster.

Even harder this time. Lol go fix canada your going to need it for the next 4 years

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Even harder this time. Lol go fix canada your going to need it for the next 4 years

I believe that's called deflection. Why won't you answer the question?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join