It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fall of Free Thought (How the Matrix controls you)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS users, usually I would just observe the information posted for my own insight, but I realize that it is not enough anymore. It seems that our would has been retrogressing. I began reading on this site due to the graspable, straight-forward threads about consciousness and metaphysics. Five years later and it seems that these threads are far and in between. As much as I do enjoy reading about politics, the evils of the world, and theories, these do not help further self-enlightenment which will to free though once again.

It has been restated by many philosophers that man is the Microcosm of the Macrocosm, or more simply a small version of the limitless cosmos. Only by knowing ourselves can we know the universe and defend from the evil that is on the rise.

There is one war that will go on until the end of time and that is Spiritual Warfare. It is time for us to start thinking with our hearts, and using our intuition once again. I'm just tired of seeing the world slowly killing itself

Top 5 Ways We Are Being Controlled:

www.youtube.com...

& Have a Nice Day.
Magnetism
edit on 14-3-2017 by AurorasRays because: I incorrectly added video link.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Your vid does not work.

Maybe a summary?

a reply to: AurorasRays

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

should be fixed! stuck on that learning curve lol

join