It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More immigrants=more beer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I AM CANADIAN

m.youtube.com...

Thats what being Canadian is all about! Sharing the wonders of multiculturalism and becoming stronger every generation.
edit on 112017Tuesdayam331Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:44:59 -0500America/Chicagov44 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

edit on 112017Tuesdayam331Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:46:24 -0500America/Chicagov46 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Meh, it's a cheesy commercial for beer.
I bet you love the Christmas Coca Cola ad's as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Cheesy commercial that promotes unity is only cheesy to those who preach division.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Nope, I think it is cheesy because it promotes a specific product for profit.
I neither preach nor promote division.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You must live in a cheesy world

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

No, I just stumble upon it occasionally in threads such as this.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

We all do, open your nose and smell the Camembert

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yep. Truly amazing how these diverse actors came together to promote a cool, crisp Canadian brew.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

you must have had a life filled with deceptions and frustrations to be so cynical so I will not hold it against you. But do not despair, things will get better for you once you remove the veil of negativity from your head.

Listen to dolores

edit on 122017Tuesdaypm331Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:17:32 -0500America/Chicagov17 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

because you are miserable does not mean we all are.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

promotes unity is only cheesy to those who preach division.

Probably not a great example as many of the people that have been brought to the west to enrich the local population refuse to assimilate???. Some even go as far as to openly preach their hatred for western values and the way of life...

No one I believe has a issue with someone coming to a nation who is here for work in a key worker role, there is of course a far bigger agenda going on however..

RA
edit on 14-3-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I know, why I love Budweiser commercials, they always bring the Canadian awesomeness in their commercials

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I dont understand what you mean

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Lol no

Happy and optimistic life in the main.
I just don't get warm inside when I see a contrived movie is produced to sell a specific product.
Now if someone produced the same without the advert for profit maybe I'd have the same butterflies and rainbows in my heart as you.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I dont understand what you mean

Ok I will break it down for you,

Many people that are native in the west are actually very welcoming, what has happened however is that national identity for many people in the west has been made out to be a racist or nazi bigoted want..

Case in point mass unvetted migrants streaming into Europe (Yes I know its a Canadian commercial), when people in said nation have major cultural issues because of these new people refusing to assimilate into the "local" culture we have a regressive left liberal rhetoric to call anyone that opposes them a Racist, Neo Nazi (enter buzzword here)...

These BS commercials along with many other mainstream publications simply refuse to talk about that massive elephant in the room which is that of people coming into a country and turning it into a third world sh1t hole many times with down right dangerous views of how the natIve population should behave, look at Sweden for a idea of what I mean..

This is not a racist view it is a fact I know I live it daily here in London.

The idea of a multicultural circle jerk is a wonderful idea, however lets not be deluded by the fact that leaders of country after country have allowed mass migration simply to water down the local population and as such take away any notion of national pride, that in turns makes people far easier to control and that is before we get onto the economic situation.

Believe me the millions of people flooding into the west are not doctors, nurses and engineers it is the bottom of the barrel and maybe why crime and social issues are sky rocketing in the west..

Lets also not forget this a commercial that has one objective and that is to make money for share holders, if having a massive swastika in the background with a Cartoon of Hitler wanking off Bin Laden was to fulfill the same objective they would not think twice to do it.. Gotta make that money!!!!!

Just my observed 2pc worth...

RA

edit on 14-3-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Man i wish i could be a refugee in Canada... Wanted to move there ever since i saw trailer park boys.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Lol, I'm wondering how long that beer fridge would last before being broken open if it was in many London Boroughs.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm not miserable, but thanks for thinking about my mental health

No it's nothing to do with emotional state, it's years of staged cheesy Youtube "social experiment" videos that did this.
You would probably also find them (and ads like this) equally as cheesy after the 4,000th "I'm selling something" feel good video.

Did you make it? You're very protective over it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Cant disagree more with you. First of all the term "west" is way to broad to be thrown around like this.

Canada and sweden/england have # all in common when it comes to immigrations.

Canada was built on immigration values. And contrary ro what you might think thw vast majority of immigrants adapt pretty well to the Canadian way of life.

That we only get the bottom of the barrel is also laughable. Sounds like trump rethoric.

A syrian family moved n3xt to my house 2 years ago and they already own a coffee shop and are planning to open a restaurant soon. This is what sacrifice will get you.

Most immigrants do not come to Canada to sit home and do nothing. They are motivated to finally live the life they always dreamed of.

Also Canada has beem relying on its immigration to survive for decades so the refugee crisis is not affecting us like countries in Europe where they cant make the difference between an arab or a muslim or an arab jew and an asian muslim or an indian and a mexican.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Watch out for samsquanch.

<<   2 >>

join