It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama used Britain's inteligence agencies to listen in on Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Ok very well thats your opinion. But you are admitting that Obama asked foreign intelligence officials to give him transcripts of Trumps calls.

I'm no authority to admit to anything. I simply summarized what I read on the subject back in the fall of 2016.

So Obamas response to Trumps tweet saying he would never order a wiretap was just a word game.

Again, it's my understanding that Obama asked to be "read in" on intel that already existed, and that he didn't personally order any phone surveillance on Trump or his campaign.

I think that the average person will disagree with you in an extreme way that this isn't a big deal.

Based on what?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The DNC were victims of the Russian hacks. If there was any collusion between a Democrat and Russian agents, then it would have been some sort of inside job of "counter intelligence".

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Based on the fact that a sitting president asked to be able to read all of the transcripts of an adversaries teams calls,

that he went through a foreign intelligence agency to to that,

that he then asked that all info about an investigation into that adversary be shared as often as possible (including with other foreign governments)

the fact that that sitting president had zero evidence of any wrong doing by his adversary but still did these things,

the fact that mysterious leaks then began to pop up with his friendly media resources,

and finally the fact that when accused, instead of explaining why he did any of this, he haas a spokesman play word games and say he would never "order" this.

Yeah, pretty sure people are going to be pissed.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The DNC were victims of the Russian hacks. If there was any collusion between a Democrat and Russian agents, then it would have been some sort of inside job of "counter intelligence".

Ok so start the investigation. We have just as much proof of Trumps team collusion (zero as has been admitted by clapper and other democrats) so if we are going to look into people for russian contacts, we might as well look into them all.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Based on the fact that a sitting president asked to be able to read all of the transcripts of an adversaries teams calls,

You keep inserting the opinion, as fact, that the rationale behind any surveillance was the fact that the subject was a Republican, and not that the rationale behind the surveillance was a matter of national security.

President Obama didn't "go through" the international intelligence community, in order to bypass the USIC or US law. The international intelligence community alerted President Obama of intel that may compromise US national security.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Ok so start the investigation.

Okay, so appoint a special prosecutor.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

You keep inserting the opinion, as fact, that the rationale behind any surveillance was the fact that the subject was a Republican, and not that the rationale behind the surveillance was a matter of national security.

President Obama didn't "go through" the international intelligence community, in order to bypass the USIC or US law. The international intelligence community alerted President Obama of intel that may compromise US national security.

I am inserting nothing as fact. I am just laying out what happened. Show me where I spoke to motive.

I am telling you how most people will feel about this though.

If you are right, and it comes out exactly as you say it will be the biggest scandal of our lifetime, and Obama will be forever shamed. Meanwhile, you can stand with all of the hardcore democrats that think there is nothing wrong with what you are suggesting happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I am inserting nothing as fact. I am just laying out what happened. Show me where I spoke to motive.

Yes you are. And, you speak to "motive" every time to insinuate that Obama asked for foreign intel on an opposing presidential candidate. You present your opinion as fact every time you insist that Obama asked foreign intel to spy for him.

I am telling you how most people will feel about this though.

You don't know what "most people" think.

If you are right, and it comes out exactly as you say it will be the biggest scandal of our lifetime, and Obama will be forever shamed.

Yes, it already is the biggest scandal of our lifetime, surpassing Watergate, but Obama has nothing to ashamed of. The same falls squarely on Donald Trump and his campaign.

edit on 14-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
MODS can you delete I see that there is another thread on the same topic here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further discussion tot he above thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join