It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest voting polls in the netherlands.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

As we say in the netherlands "waar hersenen zitten, groeit geen haar", meaning " hear doesnt grow on a good pair of brains"

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Felicio

FvD

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

This is how politics and media spin it.
Since 2004 when he started his own party, it is quite well known where he and his group stands for.
If you read up on him, you'll know that he has been and is on the top of the killing list since early 2000s due to his rhetoric against islam.
The politic and media did the same with Pim Fortuyn, his success led to him being killed by someone with close ties to the green left party Groenlinks.
That was 2002, in 2004 Theo van Gogh was killed, Ayaan fled to the US and Wilders has been heavily guarded since then.
His freedom is quite severely compromised by islamic radicalism, hence it should not be a surprise that he campaigns against islam.

I wholeheartedly agree. Not to mention the "Danish Cartoon" debacle, and the threats against the cartoonist and Flemming Rose for exercising their rights to free expression and religious satire. My only worry is about his desire to ban the Quran and close mosques. If true, this goes against free expression and freedom of religion. I admit I have never seen his comments in context, nor know whether this is a part of his platform, but I think it is fair to have some suspicion in regards to these ideas.

I wish I spoke Dutch, but I will do more research on Wilders if there are translations available.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ok ok, theirry has some reasonable ideas, some are a bit too heavy for me. I hope we Will see him more on the television he is drop dead gorgeous

Im going with GroenLinks. I realize many of their plans wont make it in the next four years, and Will Cost an awfull lot...but im hoping he can kick start the green revolution

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Wilders is quite outspoken and doesn't hesitate to provoke in order to get attention.
In doing so, of course he has got himself in trouble a few times.
Also there is no party that is willing to coöperate with him and his party, so even if he wins, he won't be the Prime minister.
The difficulty is, he is intelligent enough to see what is going on, yet he is also quite black and white in his vision.

Not a states man, he never will be a prime minister.

There is however the need for a party like his party in The Hague, the other parties are in agreement that islamisation is not a threat, that is of course an insult to all the victims of islamic attacks in the last 4/5 years.
Also, it is because if the second en third generation immigrants that Wilders is getting so much votes, he is not a cause but a result of failed multiculturalism of which we did get a new example this weekend.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Felicio
a reply to: DerBeobachter

As we say in the netherlands "waar hersenen zitten, groeit geen haar", meaning " hear doesnt grow on a good pair of brains"

Saved!!!!
Even if i shave my bald head, i just hate the feeling of hairs on my head...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42

Wilders is quite outspoken and doesn't hesitate to provoke in order to get attention.

Like all the other lunatics that are around nowadays, looking at Erdolf and Trump and such individuals like all the nothing but loud screaming righwingers of lower education everywhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Dutch election Wednesday. Here are 1392 documents from WikiLeaks archives referencing right-populist Geert Wilders
twitter.com...

Dutch election Wednesday. Here are 1699 documents our archives referencing Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte
twitter.com...

The poll suggests the VVD is on target to win 27 seats while the PVV would be in fifth place with just 16 seats, one more than the party won in 2012. The poll gives GroenLinks and D66 each 20 seats and the Christian Democrats 19
Read more at DutchNews.nl: Campaign trail: final opinion polls, CDA wants Maxima’s passport www.dutchnews.nl...

edit on 14 3 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Wilder's desire to ban the Quran and close mosques should be met with extreme suspicion. Thanks for keeping us posted.

I didn't know he wanted to go that far.

hmmm

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

By the way I confused the Danes with the Dutch by bringing up Jyllands-posten. Sorry.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Big day today for Europe.
For those interested here is the twitter feed providing updates

twitter.com...

TV coverage is at:

edit on 15/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

Here is an exit poll from a short time ago...

PVV party is Wilders party, the green bar.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Wilder's desire to ban the Quran and close mosques should be met with extreme suspicion. Thanks for keeping us posted.

I didn't know he wanted to go that far.

hmmm

Yes, he does. He is genuinely dangerous, not the like the fake pariahs the liberals keep moaning about.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The pirates are still working on their stream.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here are the latest exit polls : De telegraaf

De VVD van premier Mark Rutte is met 31 zetels de grootste partij gebleven, ondanks tien zetels verlies. Coalitiepartner PvdA is zwaar afgestraft en lijdt een historische nederlaag. Lijsttrekker Lodewijk Asscher ziet zijn partij zakken van 38 naar negen zetels.

The VVD of PM Mark Rutte stays with 31 seats the main party, despite losing 10 seats. Coalition partner PvdA is very weakened and conceeds a historical defeat. Head of list Lodewijk Asscher see his party crumble from 38 to 9 seats.

If you need help with translations let me know.
You should consider Wilders follows the same scheme as Pam Geller in the US. His islamophobia hides some strong zionist sympaties.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Here are the latest exit polls : De telegraaf

De VVD van premier Mark Rutte is met 31 zetels de grootste partij gebleven, ondanks tien zetels verlies. Coalitiepartner PvdA is zwaar afgestraft en lijdt een historische nederlaag. Lijsttrekker Lodewijk Asscher ziet zijn partij zakken van 38 naar negen zetels.

The VVD of PM Mark Rutte stays with 31 seats the main party, despite losing 10 seats. Coalition partner PvdA is very weakened and conceeds a historical defeat. Head of list Lodewijk Asscher see his party crumble from 38 to 9 seats.

If you need help with translations let me know.
You should consider Wilders follows the same scheme as Pam Geller in the US. His islamophobia hides some strong zionist sympaties.

That looks like a big defeat for Wilders...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join