It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: Obama used British spies for Trump wiretap caper

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22011513]Gramber
Snowden said " Her Emails "..... Shouldn't he have said " their Emails" ..... If that wasn't a Grammar mistake then who is her ? ....who is he referring to? ....Milani ? ...or did this happen before with Obama wiretapping Hillary during his second election ?
edit on 15-3-2017 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That statement alone is biased.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

I'm sorry it's meaningless to you.

Why is that my problem again?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Oh and the rest of that is a baseless claim. There's no proof that this happened at all. So meaningless rhetoric has a whole new set of parameters. Lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh and the rest of that is a baseless claim. There's no proof that this happened at all. So meaningless rhetoric has a whole new set of parameters. Lol.

You said on another thread that you believed all the claims and accusations against Trump because he is 'guilty until proven innocent'.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

FACT CHECK: Yes, Obama Could Have Used British To Wiretap Trump

The Resurgent

if they get one of the 3 sources to testify there will be trouble like this country has never seen

people were alot more polite in 1963
not so much today

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That statement alone is biased.

No it wasn't. It isn't bias to simply report what is true. Observing and reporting truth to those who are biased against the truth would seem biased, which explains your comment.
edit on 15-3-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

(post by Flatfish removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The Resurgent

if they get one of the 3 sources to testify there will be trouble like this country has never seen

not so much today

Yeah there'll be some real angry ATS posts.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: SBMcG

I am so glad you are happy with that, because you believe it, word for word. I am glad this president is "making scripts for SNl" The man has no proof, or he would have released it today. Now the White House Spicer is saying, that trump did not literally mean wire tapping, REALLY, because that is EXACTLY what he tweeted, not just once but twice, and also called Obama Sick.

Obama is not happy about this, and your president WILL have to answer for this, his charade will end sooner than later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is a powerless joke. He hasn't had any real power since he was soundly SLAPPED DOWN in the 2010 midterms.

Obama is also a proven liar -- one of the worst in presidential history. I don't find Trump to be a liar at all.

I have no doubt that corrupt filth Obama, having failed miserably as POTUS, wanted to try to protect what little legacy the stammering dimwit thought he had left, and ordered the bugging of the Trump Campaign.

The evidence is mounting to support that theory, and I haven't even posted the best part yet!

Stay tuned.

PS: Donald J. Trump will be your president for the next 8 years and Bill Clinton's inept drunk of a wife never will be.

Funny to watch how you get so easily triggered by Obama. So funny

edit on 15-3-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well just came out that there is no evidence! Oh I'm shocked(not really).

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How about you speak on the content. All you ever do is post and cry about the source being biased. You are biased. Open your eyes. It's god damn pathetic.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The Resurgent

not so much today

That's exactly right.

We already have a good amount of evidence to back up President Trump's claim.

There WAS a FISA request (probably 2) that had to come from the Obama Regime.

There WAS an FBI wiretap of a Trump Tower server.

There WAS a wiretapped phone conversation (Flynn) from Trump Tower.

And of course we now have several other reports from the NY Times to Fox News of various sources backing up the claim that the Obama Regime spied on Trump.

I don't see this ending well for the Left and Barry "Choom Gang" Obammie.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Either way its going to permanently sour relations, either Trumps fake news factory has dragged the UK into his shenanigans, or we did it and the alliance is damaged anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Either way its going to permanently sour relations, either Trumps fake news factory has dragged the UK into his shenanigans, or we did it and the alliance is damaged anyway.

Please provide proof that your president, Donald J. Trump, has a "fake news factory".

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry Alternative fact, factory.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Sorry Alternative fact, factory.

Can you give me an example of that please?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andrew778

That was me speaking on the content.
The judge says three dudes told him.
I said his dudes have been wrong in the past.
And they have.
I don't cry about the sources being biased. I complain that they're stupid. That's different.
Everything on this site is biased these days. I'd be banging my head against the wall if I fought that battle.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Step back and look at all of this as a non-partisan bystander.

A sitting president requested that private citizens be reviewed using our own data to provide a report that would look as if it came from a foreign entity. That alone is very, very scary. The Obama Admin has a history of tapping locations including other world leaders.

I wonder if this is why Trump likes to have his meetings in his own locations where he can have private security scan for intrusions?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The Resurgent

not so much today

That's exactly right.

We already have a good amount of evidence to back up President Trump's claim.

There WAS a FISA request (probably 2) that had to come from the Obama Regime.

There WAS an FBI wiretap of a Trump Tower server.

There WAS a wiretapped phone conversation (Flynn) from Trump Tower.

And of course we now have several other reports from the NY Times to Fox News of various sources backing up the claim that the Obama Regime spied on Trump.

I don't see this ending well for the Left and Barry "Choom Gang" Obammie.

Now what may be at play here is say Obama DID tap those lines, but also say Trump DID have deals with Russia on the campaign. Now that would be a showdown...both having evidence of something illegal the other did at the same time.

I wonder which would be bigger...an acting President tapping a US citizens lines or a candidate talking to Russia...for lack of a better term, which one Trumps the other?

I guess we will know if nothing comes from either side and all is dropped immediately after the 20th.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join