It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is Saudi Arabia Heading a UN Human Rights Council Panel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is among the top reasons why the world is in a sad, sad place right now. Saudi Arabia is among the worst of countries when it comes to human rights. Saudi Arabia is nothing but a big oil company who gets away with their BS because of big money. We learned this during the Bush years.

I am NOT a subscriber to the official story on 911. I will not change the direction of the OP by talking about why I'm not. However, if we are to believe the official story of 911 presented to us by the U.S. government, then we are led to believe that MOST of the 19 hijackers on 911 were from Saudi Arabia. Not Iraq. Not Afghanistan. SAUDI ARABIA!

Even if we live in lala land and believe the government and the fake news about 911, then why the HELL didn't we go after the Saudis? We all know the truth behind it.

This is one issue that just seemingly won't go away. There are no doubt profits being made, lives lost over big oil and strategic power grabs. Saudi Arabia is a huge reason for much of the chaos in the world right now. Even IF we were lied all to Hell about 911.

This current admin gives many hope, myself included. But the Establishment hacks have GOT to go. They exist in both parties, and I believe a huge reason for the division going on is due to the fact that they do NOT want a united global stance against this corruption.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the thread.

edit on 15-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Hey Wookie, I hear you.!

Regarding the 911 bit i mentioned on page 1 I should have added that I also do not believe in the official story. But almost 16 yrs on now, it's become apparent they set it all up to make people fear, and then now pushing the whole lets be friends and allow them to sit on the Human Rights Council for the fake UN and make decisions based on their (satanic cultish behaviorisms).

You know what I mean, I only wish the rest of the world could see it as well. It's a big game of conquering the mind, breaking the minds through the media through fear, then reversing the fear to make people love it. It's a strategy i've noticed time and time again, and it's getting old. People are beginning to question it more and more, the ones who choose to wake up anyway.

Thank you for your input

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

Because They are a World Champion of Women's Rights ? .............

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I seriously hope you don't believe that Zanti. ....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join