It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy Is an Abductee

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
David Wilcox is such a fraud. I used to listen to him a lot several years ago and he gave so many promisess and said that this and that would happen and then nothing did and every promise he gave was broken.

He is a cult leader wanna-be in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

I'm aware of his thinking that the end of the Mayan calendar would bring about a literal "ascension." Did I say that right?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

"Gaia.com: Disinformation Fantasy Productions - give us your money and we'll tell you magical unsubstantiated stories around the campfire of wonderment" - official slogan

Mainly aimed at David Wilcock and Corey Goode, but they all come from the same tin. To be honest I'm glad it is behind a paywall, keep that junk out of the already contaminated well of (insert earth animal here) people, Black Goo, Stargates in the middle east, magical elves and the ET tamer "Dr." Stephen Greer

It should be obvious after enough material sifted through to see when someone is either A) being disingenuous or B) being fed disinformation. If you haven't already I recommend you try reading up about the Nazi involvement in saucer shaped craft (Ahnenerbe, Haunebu and the "hiring" of numerous aviation scientists from around europe to build working saucer craft), and post war Operation Paperclip (the acquisition of Nazi scientists, documents and tech to the US, but also being done by the UK, Russia and other countries involved in WW2) and Neuschwabenland/Operation Highjump.

In all my years of armchair research these are the only things that ring true and have any evidence to at least support their weight enough to be possible.
edit on 14/3/2017 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

yes, but there was more. At one point he was going to go out on a field to meet up with a ufo that had aliens. Never happened. Something is not right with him. I try my best to avoid all the New Age bs.

That does not mean I do not feel meditation is important or that there's a lot of important things with regards to consciousness, healthy eating and the importance of nature. All of that you can learn on your own and do on your own. No need to spend money on them or listen to them.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: constant_thought

If you haven't already I recommend you try reading up about the Nazi involvement in saucer shaped craft (Ahnenerbe, Haunebu and the "hiring" of numerous aviation scientists from around europe to build working saucer craft), and post war Operation Paperclip (the acquisition of Nazi scientists, documents and tech to the US, but also being done by the UK, Russia and other countries involved in WW2) and Neuschwabenland/Operation Highjump.

Wilcock and Corey Goode, as well as another whistleblower, William Tompkins, have talked extensively about those topics on Cosmic Disclosure.

Although the interviews are not free, Corey Goode's website posts the full transcripts of the interviews.

Here is the link to one of them:

www.spherebeingalliance.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

Kerry Cassidy is a serious researcher who has contributed more than anyone I can think of to the pursuit of the truth about what's going on here on planet Earth.

This Kerry Cassidy interview illustrates the value of her experience as an interviewer and someone who has contact with sources of information about suppressed science and technology.

It is an interview of a person who was a child prodigy, David Adair. He will be speaking at UFO CON, which begins March 24, and she plans to interview him again at this conference.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Why so hateful?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

wow - thats a big reply to totally evade anwsering one simple question - so i repeat :

a serious question - do you believe in any of the serpo claims ? - if yes - what ???

also i find the claim that :

I had to look that [ SERPO ] up because

very disturbing - how the hell can someone who claims to be :

I am very familiar with her work.

not know about serpo ???

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Serpo was pre-Project Camelot.

I have not studied Serpo; therefore, I don't believe or disbelieve any of the claims in Serpo.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

if thats the tack of dishonesty you want to persue - then so be it

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Kerry Cassidy's work is Project Camelot, not Serpo.

Nothing dishonest about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Kerry Cassidy was part of the Serpo Hoax , she is far from being a serious researcher.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What part?

I know that Bill Ryan was the webmaster of the Serpo website.

What part did Cassidy play?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

She and Bill Ryan were behind the Serpo website , she helped spread the nonsense that captivated many back then.

edit on 19-3-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

What do you base that on?

According to the page written by Bill Ryan on the serpo.org site, Kerry Cassidy enters the picture April 21, 2006 in Bill Ryan's quest to locate and contact an alleged reserve Serpo astronaut, the name of which Ryan had learned in February 2006.

But the website apparently was established in the January 2006 timeframe.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

as you have already cited a kerry cassidy vid from project camelot that adresses SERPO - and there are more if you look

i can only conclude that you are utterly dishonest or just tolling

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
But the website apparently was established in the January 2006 timeframe.

More accurately, it was November 2005:

In November 2005 he inaugurated the Project Serpo website, the report of an alleged disclosure, in stages, of a US-alien exchange program which took place over 40 years ago.

projectcamelotportal.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The vid I posted is interview 2 of 2 of the person whose project the Serpo website was, Bill Ryan.

Kerry Cassidy was not behind the website serpo.org.

I have viewed the vast majority of the videos on Project Camelot. I am very familiar with Project Camelot, as I said.

Regarding information that turns out to be false, that is the nature of the beast when one is investigating the goings on in black projects.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

when people post annoiying stuff the best thing to do is hate

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join