It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Seminar with DARPA's Dr. Duncan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Since he's not on the list of Nobel Physics prize laureates, I would suppose he couldn't muster up any proof. .

That would be a true statement if the Nobel Prize were a reliable indicator of the truth of how the universe actually works.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

originally posted by: Bedlam

Since he's not on the list of Nobel Physics prize laureates, I would suppose he couldn't muster up any proof. .

That would be a true statement if the Nobel Prize were a reliable indicator of the truth of how the universe actually works.

I know conspiracies are the order of the day, but one decent proof and a replication and the guy gets the big flashy bling.

Monopoles are really useful. Really useful.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

What he says about voice to skull is 100% correct. Many of the audience members are not victims, they're just open minded people interested in learning more. Because of the US's decision to classify this research, victims of this non-consensual experimentation are helpless unless people speak out.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Here's proof. www.youtube.com...

In this video, a victim of non-consensual psychotronic weapons testing is "taken over" during video testimony. Go to 1:53:17 – 1:53:27 and listen to the change in his voice when he says “catecholamines.”
edit on 17-3-2017 by Simplifythecircuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by Simplifythecircuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

The LRAD and Israel's SCREAM are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to voice to skull (psychotronic) weapons. Russia speaks openly about them...

Theses weapons are in use all over the world... This "non-lethal" military subcontractor has a link to a story in which he speaks openly about voice of god weapons.

www.xtremeads.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simplifythecircuit
a reply to: Bedlam

The LRAD and Israel's SCREAM are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to voice to skull (psychotronic) weapons. Russia speaks openly about them..

LRAD and SCREAM have nothing whatsoever to do with "psychotronics".

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Would it be accurate to say that remote viewing works some of the time?

Sgt. Leonard Buchanan is retired from the military and has his own training company about 5 hours south of me near Holloman AFB. I would say he is 98% accurate. 8472 0482 .

That's great, tell him to go and collect his million dollar prize! With an accuracy of 98% it will be a piece of cake!

I'll wait... lol

On topic, just saw this video and would like to discuss it some more, I have found the guy has a website and seems to be conducting science experiments. I do wonder how these people are allowed to operate, if they are telling secrets or even putting out misinformation about a company or organisation can't they sue? Deformation of character or something.

I do think regardless of the validity of his personal claims all he speaks of will one day be possible one way or another and I agree with him that a merger between humans and robots is inevitable and maybe even desirable, imagine having limbs that are 10 times stronger that still have feeling but can be repaired and replaced.

I mean can you imagine this world in a 1000 years time??? I wish I could have just a peek, so sad that we live such a short time.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

originally posted by: Violater1

Would it be accurate to say that remote viewing works some of the time?

Sgt. Leonard Buchanan is retired from the military and has his own training company about 5 hours south of me near Holloman AFB. I would say he is 98% accurate. 8472 0482 .

That's great, tell him to go and collect his million dollar prize! With an accuracy of 98% it will be a piece of cake!

I'll wait... lol

On topic, just saw this video and would like to discuss it some more, I have found the guy has a website and seems to be conducting science experiments. I do wonder how these people are allowed to operate, if they are telling secrets or even putting out misinformation about a company or organisation can't they sue? Deformation of character or something.

I do think regardless of the validity of his personal claims all he speaks of will one day be possible one way or another and I agree with him that a merger between humans and robots is inevitable and maybe even desirable, imagine having limbs that are 10 times stronger that still have feeling but can be repaired and replaced.

I mean can you imagine this world in a 1000 years time??? I wish I could have just a peek, so sad that we live such a short time.

There are many different anti-aging, age reversal projects going on this very moment. That short human lifespan may not be so short anymore in the near future. We live in incredibly exciting times.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join