It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Seminar with DARPA's Dr. Duncan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Violater1
Why is it so hard for you guys to sleep?
Are you all retired?

No, but I work the night shift, or dog shift, depending on how you view it.

I work 12-14 hours a day as a civilian contractor at a widely speculated about facility. Generally.

And not only is is screwy, but the sorts of things I work at are offbeat.

And there's generally a lot of stress involved.

When I've had to work nights at the base, I could rarely sleep(BOQ's still suk). That's why I always get a little house off base. My entire house has 50 gallon thick black trash can liners over all of the windows. And I use a little fan in the bedroom for white noise. (totally cool, just saw a Road Runner on camera, hunting in the bushes beside my house)
Back on topic, how are they able to project the voice? And converging the lasers to make images?

ETA; just read you reply. Luke, I am your father! ROFLMAO

edit on V462017Tuesdayam31America/ChicagoTue, 14 Mar 2017 09:46:15 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sigh. ..i still cant sleep.

Anyhoo, the most frustrating thing about watching this video was the guys cadence and delivery. Sounded like his neuro dust was misfiring and he was talking with marbles in his mouth.

I think this lack of sleep is making me irritable.
edit on 14-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Sigh. ..i still cant sleep.

Anyhoo, the most frustrating thing about watching this video was the guys cadence and delivery. Sounded like his neuro dust was misfiring and he was talking with marbles in his mouth.

I think this lack of sleep is making me irritable.

Man, I feel for ya. Have you tried some chicken soup with noodles and rice? The carbs may help you sleep.
The guy is creepy to watch and listen. I'm wondering if he needs an increase of RisperiDONE?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Lasers crisscrosd. Plasma bloom develops at intersection. Then plasma bloom gets hit with a extra laser that vibrates the plasma cloud like a speaker cone. That laser is then modulated to, what once interacting and vibrating the plasma cloud, transcribes to whatever sound your trying to make. Presto angry cloud that yells at you and claims to be a pissed off prophet.

Others could descrobe it better than me but thats the gist.

Personally id use that plasma cloud for a Lot of other things which i wont go into.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Its 8 am and im thinking of booze. But its a bit early. I got two hours pf sleep. Havent eaten in over 24 hours. Nausia due to anxiety. My nervous system is a wreck.
I might go get a bunch of chamomile. And lavender make a bunch of tea.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Voice to brain is real, right? I don't think anyone is saying this info is not real or at least being attempted. Just, why would a legit DARPA guy go on record telling us? So, being a CTer, I gotta wonder what's the game here?

As a real MIC sort of guy, voice to skull is bull#.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Its 8 am and im thinking of booze. But its a bit early. I got two hours pf sleep. Havent eaten in over 24 hours. Nausia due to anxiety. My nervous system is a wreck.

valerian, skullcap, hops, kava kava is as good a solution as I've found outside of major meds.

booze works well except it's in violation of sworn limits. You have no such restrictions.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Lasers crisscrosd. Plasma bloom develops at intersection. Then plasma bloom gets hit with a extra laser that vibrates the plasma cloud like a speaker cone. That laser is then modulated to, what once interacting and vibrating the plasma cloud, transcribes to whatever sound your trying to make. Presto angry cloud that yells at you and claims to be a pissed off prophet.

Others could descrobe it better than me but thats the gist.

Personally id use that plasma cloud for a Lot of other things which i wont go into.

I'm surprised that rock concerts haven't done this before (crossing lasers).

Have you tried going to a local Doc-in-a Box and get some Zofran and Valium? You gotta eat and stay away from the liquid poison.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Back on topic, how are they able to project the voice? And converging the lasers to make images?

ETA; just read you reply. Luke, I am your father! ROFLMAO

The system did most of the convergence on its own. once you had that down it was pretty much automatic. And those were our very first words. More or less.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

valerian, skullcap, hops, kava kava is as good a solution as I've found outside of major meds.

booze works well except it's in violation of sworn limits. You have no such restrictions.

Sometimes you just have to take meds. Although valerian, skullcap, hops, kava kava would probably knock me on my a$$.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Sometimes you just have to take meds. Although valerian, skullcap, hops, kava kava would probably knock me on my a$$.

i've got a two drink limit in public. BP doesn't. While I don't condone ETOH as a solution, sometimes it's a palliative.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

i've got a two drink limit in public. BP doesn't. While I don't condone ETOH as a solution, sometimes it's a palliative.

Agreed.
When I work at some of the local Hospitals, the nurses take me to El Pinto in Rio Rancho. Here is the 2 drink limit

edit on V292017Tuesdayam31America/ChicagoTue, 14 Mar 2017 10:29:29 -05001 by Violater1 because: 1 too many drinks.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

You cant get tanked at the end of the day where you work bedlam? Or is the two drink limit only for when youre physically on the job. If i did your job id need a bottle of red wine each night. Thays basically four glasses. Id put that away on two hours.

Wonder if you can combine campmile and booze.

What about an angry -happy ray. Can that be done direct to skull. Like zap bass with it and he starts boxing a parking meter. Hit him with it again he starts smiling and doing riverdance.

I guess the best remedy for my anxiety is to remember that this year sometime ill be at peace living in australia with an amazing woman. But damn getting there is very hard.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Do you also believe remote viewing to be bollocks?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Not bedlam and im sure he would have a differnt opinion on the topic. But ive experienced an out of body experience that gave me data from the location i visited in the oobe that i simply could not have known beforehand. The experience was brief only a few seconds but stunning.

So i believe that the brain can detect some forms of quantum information. So some parts of remote viewing may be partially valid.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

In my opinion, those who rely on their mainstream education and the mainstream media will probably disbelieve remote viewing, out of body experiences, that free energy is real and is what powers UFOs, reincarnation, that there's a secret space program, that there's been a previous advanced civilization on Earth, etc., etc., etc.

Those who have been paying close attention to what's available on the internet, albeit very necessary to discern who is credible and who is not, have a 180 degree opposite world view.

It's all in where you get your information. Who you believe.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth

Do you also believe remote viewing to be bollocks?

I'm not Bedlem either, but...
I've done training for remote viewing and have also used the ESP Trainer by Russell Targ.
The ESP trainer was developed under a NASA program by Russell Targ at Stanford Research Institute.
I don't do it anymore for personal reasons.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's just that he's regurgitating what CTers have been saying for years. Okay, he claims he's with DARPA. You can make the same claim, serve coffee and donuts, invite some people and I'll videotape it for youcantoobe. We could get rich.

Worse, his books seem to be copypasta from several old documents on the net. It's like he went to educate yourself and bibliotecleyapades and made a book by using ctrl-c/ctrl-v.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Voice to brain is real, right? I don't think anyone is saying this info is not real or at least being attempted. Just, why would a legit DARPA guy go on record telling us? So, being a CTer, I gotta wonder what's the game here?

Eh. "V2K" is sorta/kinda/yes/no.

If you're talking the sort where you encode it onto ultrasonics and bounce it off a wall nearby, or use the guy's head to demodulate it, yes. But it's limited. If you have hard objects nearby, everyone near your guy will also hear the dialog. If he's too far, no result. It won't go through walls.

If you're talking Frey effect, it doesn't sound 'real'. It's actually quite difficult to understand, tbh. Because what you're doing is modulating little clicks into something that sounds like someone talking. So it's not real 'speechy'. The basic sound induced by the Frey effect is a click or hiss. It's not that great for speech reproduction. It's easy to spot, because the power density required to produce a thermoacoustic noise in a person is higher than the military allows for exposure. So to demo it or to experiment with it you have to get waivers. It's not subtle. You can see it on any decent spectrum analyzer, because it's only sorta directional, and the power is pretty high. So it's not hard to spot, technically.

If you're talking this guy's ELF crapola, you can't do it at all, because there's a physics bar to modulating AT ALL faster than 1/2 the carrier frequency. So you can't modulate 6Hz ELF faster than 3Hz, at all. In order to do a decent job of it, it's more like 10:1 as a minimum. So you can, with effort, put 0.6Hz modulation onto a 6Hz carrier and get it back in some sort of decent shape. But 0.6Hz is a far cry from enough for speech, for which you need to encode the frequencies from, maybe, 300 to 3300 Hz. You can get by with less, but much less makes it tougher to understand as you restrict it. Still, you're orders of magnitude from even being able to encode it on there. And if you did, there are many other issues, one of which is that ELF doesn't cause auditory perception. You can't do Frey with it at all. So it won't work anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So if ELF was not used, how did DARPA make the muslims hear the voice?

They made a plasma loudspeaker using lasers to create a plasma bloom, and modulated one of the lasers to vary the bloom volume. It, too, doesn't sound exactly right, but it's a SCARY not exactly right. Loud, too.

So, not "v2k" at all, it's just a unique way to make a speaker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join