It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas bill would fine men $100 each time they masturbate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Wait wait...

How are they going to enforce this?

Like who is standing over your shoulder when you're in your own home doing whatever it is you do there?

That's what the smart TV's are for...

link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Lemme guess, some Republican is thinking this up right? God, the amount of stupid that comes out of that party is overwhelming.

So what is your take on this now that you know that this came from a democrat?
You do realise that both those people who are republican and those who are democrats, are just that, people....

They are all human beings, and what they believe/vote/wear etc has NOTHING to do with what actions they take, how clever they are, or not. NOTHING!!

Just because i suddenly chooses to take on a yellow jacket, it doesnt mean iam only capable of doing "yellow jacket" stuff.. Just because someone with a yellow jacket, wears blue socks, it doesnt mean i have too... You get it yet?

Just because you just said something stupid without checking your facts, it doesnt mean the whole of you are stupid, and unable to check facts, does it??
edit on 13-3-2017 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Well, if nothing else, we're talking about it.

That's kinda the point of the "legislation."

We're talking about how dumb she is. If that's what this democrat was trying to do, show her stupidity and make her party look bad (not to mention the people who actually voted for her), then mission accomplished.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

We're talking about how dumb she is. If that's what this democrat was trying to do, show her stupidity and make her party look bad (not to mention the people who actually voted for her), then mission accomplished.

You could argue that ALL people that vote, are dumb, but it is a lot easier and more fun to point finger at others, right

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If such a bill were to pass in Texas, I could see Oklahoma erecting a wall along its border...,

With special circular cut-outs spaced along its length.

For a much smaller "emissions" fee those Okiess could raise some serious sauce!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

We've been talking about it.

And the notion that killing a sperm cell is no different than killing a fetus is just as ridiculous today as it ever was.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

You could argue that ALL people that vote, are dumb, but it is a lot easier and more fun to point finger at others, right

You think voting is dumb? I guess we should just be a dictatorship, where the people have no voice at all. Yep, that's definitely the "smart" way to go.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Apparently, your TVs, fridge, dishwasher, stereos, computer, cell phone, tablets, stove/oven, microwave...even your toaster has the Vault 7 approval to survail you 24/7. So the answer to your question is your big brother... πŸ˜„πŸ•ΆπŸ‘€

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes, I found this article especially whimsical. I didn't know our elected officials just sit around making up joke bills! Seems like such a waste of time and effort.

I am naive sometimes though.

edit on 13-3-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
On the assumption this article is not parody, also using her logic,
I failed to see how normal sex with intention of making a baby isn't attempted murder.
I mean nature supplied us with a mechanism that releases millions of sperm, only for one to survive and make a baby.
Surely if you apply utilitarian principles then normal sex is mass genocide!
Jeremy Bentham must be turning in his grave !

It seems to me, by her logic sex is immoral. Good luck with that!
Limbo

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Limbo

The article is real, the bill itself is meant to be satire.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Lemme guess, some Republican is thinking this up right? God, the amount of stupid that comes out of that party is overwhelming.

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Swills

Jessica Farrar is a democrat.

Priceless!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You think voting is dumb? I guess we should just be a dictatorship, where the people have no voice at all. Yep, that's definitely the "smart" way to go.

Did i say that? or did you just jump to conclusions?

Why do you feel the need to vote for someone to rule your life or to let a dictator rule it? Are you not capable of ruling your own life?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Did i say that? our did you just jump to conclusions?

You could argue that ALL people that vote, are dumb.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I said that you could argue it, that is not a statement, iam pointing out that there is some points to consider, when it comes to voting, now answer my question please, are you not able to rule your own life?

Edit: Are you saying that it is only the people who vote for someone you dont like that is dumb? Or are you saying that it is the people who vote for stupid people that are dumb?
Because then nearly all voters are kind of stupid, arent they? or can you show me a politican, that have not said or done stupid things?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

LOL

gotta hate when you get that one wrong, eh?

Don't feel bad....from where I stand its kinda hard to tell the difference between the two, too.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

now answer my question please, are you not able to rule your own life?

I'm a libertarian, I'm much more prepared to rule my own life than democrats, or big government republicans. In my view the ONLY thing the Government should collect taxes for is to fund an army. Government has no business in things like education and health care.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

now answer my question please, are you not able to rule your own life?

I'm a libertarian, I'm much more prepared to rule my own life than democrats, or big government republicans. In my view the ONLY thing the Government should collect taxes for is to fund an army. Government has no business in things like education and health care.

I almost agree to that

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Wait wait...

How are they going to enforce this?

Like who is standing over your shoulder when you're in your own home doing whatever it is you do there?

That's what the smart TV's are for...

Looks like I'm gonna have to find another way to troll the NSA.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I see the problem...The female who submitted the bill knows that most men out there are choosing self gratification rather than ask her for a date...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join