It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microwave camera and through-the-wall audio surveillance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
MSM spin, personal attacks and laughable ridicule can no longer conceal the truth. What has been ridiculed and spun as fiction, is in fact real. With these covert surveillance techniques, a person’s physical location can be tracked and monitored through solid walls using Microwave. A small separate Microwave device can be utilized to pick up all audio in the structure. Even when a structure has been soundproofed to avoid techniques such as laser audio surveillance on the reverberations of the glass windows from the outside, the below microwave device can be used to circumvent said soundproofing, penetrate the room and pick up every sound.

Below you will find more information on these devices and even the Government held patent on the Microwave bug device.

MIT's Microwave Camera project can see through walls.

We introduce a radar imaging architecture which makes imaging at these long wavelengths more accessible, while enabling all of the following:

•Higher resolution imaging
•All of the electronics constrained to a small 10” x 10” space
•Fewer detectors necessary
•Better detection of specular (mirror-like) surfaces
•Multi-spectral imaging
•Time-resolved imaging (capturing Microwaves in flight)

The aim of our work is not just to detect objects, but also to form images in 3D. There are many advantages to being able to see how many limbs a person has and how tall they are; not just in what general area they are located.

Link

The Wall-beating bug

US security services can now squeeze super-weak bugging data from buildings. This system uses a horn antenna to radiate a beam of microwave energy between 30 and 100 gigahertz through a building wall. If people are speaking inside the room, any flimsy surface, such as clothing, will be vibrating. This modulates the radio beam reflected from the surface.

United States Patent Application 20050220310
Kind Code A1
McGrath, William R. October 6, 2005
Serial No.: 095122
Series Code: 11
Filed: March 30, 2005
U.S. Current Class: 381/56
U.S. Class at Publication: 381/056
Intern'l Class: H04R 029/00

Technique and device for through-the-wall audio surveillance

Abstract

Systems and methods are disclosed for detecting audible sound and/or the vibration of objects. Embodiments of the present invention are able to detect sound and other vibrations through barriers. One embodiment of the invention includes an RF transmitter configured to generate an RF signal having a frequency of at least 100 MHz and an unmodulated amplitude, an RF receiver configured to receive a reflected RF signal comprising an RF carrier having the same frequency as the generated RF signal that is amplitude modulated by an information signal and a signal processor configured to extract audio frequency information from the amplitude of the reflected RF signal.

Goverment Interests
[0002] The U.S. Government has certain rights in this invention pursuant to NAS7-1407 provided by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Office of Space Science.

Patent Link

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: meticulous

so thats what she meant when she said microwaves can turn into cameras
i get it now

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i get it now

KellyAnne Conway is privy to some of the Top Secret intelligence briefing material that President Trump receives. Average people laugh and mock...but they do so out of ignorance.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Geez and I was worried because people could look out my tv ... I've heard they can bounce signals off of a glass of water in the room for a full 3d picture, same as pulsing a signal out your phone.

The last week has been shocking for confirmations in technology and the potential risk from criminal elements is very concerning for everyone.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
"Thank You so much !!"

💕
💕

edit on Mar-13-2017 by xuenchen because: 💕

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Oh the police already are using a Radar Camera in the field.

www.usatoday.com...

At least 50 U.S. law enforcement agencies quietly deployed radars that let them effectively see inside homes, with little notice to the courts or the public.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
People were saying she's stupid because stupid people thought she was talking about microwave ovens.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I just saw a BP commercial this morning. They were giving a rundown of technologies and what they can be used for today. About the fifth example was something like ...same technology used to see through buildings and walls... now used to monitor pipelines for safety. Shocking . Someone should find it and post. I couldn't find it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i get it now

KellyAnne Conway is privy to some of the Top Secret intelligence briefing material that President Trump receives. Average people laugh and mock...but they do so out of ignorance.

~ An Average Person, who is quite confident her comprehension far surpasses that of Kelly Conway's. With or without that mysterious briefing material.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here's the source article:

cameraculture.media.mit.edu...

Not a lot of definition, but can be used to locate a person inside a building.
edit on 13-4-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

top topics

join