It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Says "Migrant Deal Has Ended", May Unleash Millions Of Refugees

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Tell me 'they' don't know exactly what they're doing ... threatening to 'unleash' migrants onto foreign soils.

Remember this.

Spot on.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's extortion. Erdogan wants a new deal.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Sounds like Europe needs a leader with balls... someone who's willing to build a wall between Turkey and Europe.

Turkey & Erdogan... danger danger danger!

The government is blatantly enforcing laws on their people to solidify their power.
They're not scared to label Germany fascist Nazi's.
They're stirring for a fight...

Europe eventually has to stop playing into Turkeys threats... for far too long Europe has been held at ransom by Turkeys threats.

I hope Turkey releases the migrants and Europe has no choice but to completely remove Turkey from all agreements and isolate them.

edit on 14/3/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Wonder if the USA took their nukes out of Turkey yet?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Relax, he's been outing this threat 3 times a day since the start of this deal. Also, for the MSM haters saying they are quiet about this, its been higly covered by the MSM here in Europe on a almost daily basis. Its silly talks from a man who will say anything to win his referendum, while he knows Turkey needs europe more then the other way around. We wont build a wall between tukey and europe and their wont be war between us. We will try to keep talking with this lunatic no matter how hard it is.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Felicio because: silly matters

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Its no great surprise.

I do find it somewhat ironic, though. Here in the post Brexit UK there is a debate about the rights of EU nationals residing here.

The government is being accused of using people as bargaining chips.

I think Erdogan must have decided to go one-up on us.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Time to make Constantinople great again and build up a wall

edit on 14-3-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: St Udio

if info is sought, look for the 'shoebat.com' website...he & his younger relative are about the only Alt News sources keeping tabs on this NATO 'Ally' (he loves killing Kurds & Syrians that align with the Shia forces

What can you tell us about these shoebat guys? You know much about them?

Thanks for your post, was informative.

ill tell you who he is

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The grand plan for the west and America
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hope not.

If he does then we should kick him where it hurts... the migrant problem seems to have lost its front page status, so lets keep it that way.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

I'm fully grown up... 51 to be precise!

Well aware of the platform i'm using thanks...
and i meant every word of it.

Muslims are a menace to civilised society... Islam cannot integrate
or mix with other society's. It invades,dominates and enslaves.

It says so in the quoran.

edit on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 16:49:14 -0500494America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Turkey is an absolute joke of a nation at this point, and the good people of Turkey have their tinpot madman Edrogan to thank for that.

Never mind the crackdown on journalists at home, abuses against the Kurdish minority, massacres, their past support for ISIS and their current support for AQ proxies in Syria. Turkey is barely above third world status and Edrogan has decided to start # with the whole of Europe. Does he think this will end well for him or his blatant neo-Ottoman ambitions?

And how about their incursions into Syria, including attacks on the most effective force on the ground currently fighting ISIS, the SDF. It's gotten to the point where both US and Russian SOF have essentially placed themselves as human shields to protect the SDF's Raqqa offensive from Turkish/Euphrates Shield 'FSA' aggression.

God forbid a Turk or one of their 'FSA' puppets kills an American or Russian servicemember, Erdogan's head might literally roll.

What's left of their once-thriving tourism industry will only continue to suffer. I see another coup or a full blown civil war in Turkey's future, and the second one wouldn't be good for anybody.

The one good thing I'll say about Trump is that I don't think for a second that his administration is going to be putting up with any # from the likes of Turkey. The reaffirming and even doubling down of support for Kurds in Iraq and Syria is at least a very heartening sign. It's good to know that the US isn't going to abandon them this time like they did after the Gulf war.
edit on 3/14/2017 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
Turkey is an absolute joke of a nation at this point, and the good people of Turkey have their tinpot madman Edrogan to thank for that.

Never mind the crackdown on journalists at home, abuses against the Kurdish minority, massacres, their past support for ISIS and their current support for AQ proxies in Syria. Turkey is barely above third world status and Edrogan has decided to start # with the whole of Europe. Does he think this will end well for him or his blatant neo-Ottoman ambitions?

And how about their incursions into Syria, including attacks on the most effective force on the ground currently fighting ISIS, the SDF. It's gotten to the point where both US and Russian SOF have essentially placed themselves as human shields to protect the SDF's Raqqa offensive from Turkish/Euphrates Shield 'FSA' aggression.

God forbid a Turk or one of their 'FSA' puppets kills an American or Russian servicemember, Erdogan's head might literally roll.

What's left of their once-thriving tourism industry will only continue to suffer. I see another coup or a full blown civil war in Turkey's future, and the second one wouldn't be good for anybody.

Erdogan has releashed a hate campaign too anyone who doesnt agree with him, locking up literally tens of thousands of people. I feel so sorry for most turkish living there. I have been there for vacation multiple times and for the most they are open and friendly people.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
At this precise moment, Italy is plotting to do ... anything necessary to disrupt by any means the migrant deal between Germany and Turkey, in order to flood Germany with immigrants to achieve it's planned of islamization of Europe, the same way the Venetian crusaders have islamized Constantinopole and turned the Eastern Roman Empire into an islamic caliphate with the help of the Pope.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The EU is plotting a new coup attempt against Erdogan. Germany's defence minister already managed to give a provocative warning about Incirlik airbase, which they bluff, it can be replaced by an airbase in Jordan.
1 sentence contained basically a threat against 3 countries: Turkey, Jordan and Syria all in one.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: 23432

I'm fully grown up... 51 to be precise!

Well aware of the platform i'm using thanks...
and i meant every word of it.

Muslims are a menace to civilised society... Islam cannot integrate
or mix with other society's. It invades,dominates and enslaves.

It says so in the quoran.

you sound like an old plonker , no offence .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Germany capable of taking on Turkey militarily?

Maybe Germany will smash Turkeys door in and teach them a lesson?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join