It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Says "Migrant Deal Has Ended", May Unleash Millions Of Refugees

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
First the falling out with The Netherlands, and now threats to let the migrants into Europe?
Whats happening over there?
What will happen if the migrants are let into Europe?

Link

Which means that one year after it collected $3 billion for the migrant deal, Turkey has just voided the agreement, and the next step would be that Turkey is about to flood Europe with refugees currently held inside Turkish borders. And since by some estimates Turkey currently harbors over 2 million potential migrants, Europe's refugee situation is about to get far worse, and as a corollary, support for anti-immigrant political organizations across the continent is about to take another step function higher.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

He has been using that threat for a while now....It will be interesting with what happens to the many EU open border countries...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here comes the mini-Ottoman Empire !!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here comes the mini-Ottoman Empire !!

That is rumored as the first step but...the final plan has nothing to do with a MINI anything.. I wonder what the great Genghis Khan would have done in his early days ?
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: a

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
And if Europe retailates by ending the arrangements which allow Turks to work in western Europe?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Tell me 'they' don't know exactly what they're doing ... threatening to 'unleash' migrants onto foreign soils.

Remember this.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Europe must choose between its self-defense and surrender to millions of new hordes

As a first step, Turkey could be expelled from any EU accession negotiations, and frozen membership in NATO. Turkey becomes a DANGER for the free world.

edit on 13-3-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Kick all the muslims out of Europe ... Kick Turkey out of Nato.

Any attempt by Turkey to flood Refugees into europe should be treated as an aggression and
reponded to in kind.

Europe needs to start fighting back... We are losing!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Kick all the muslims out of Europe ... Kick Turkey out of Nato.

Any attempt by Turkey to flood Refugees into europe should be treated as an aggression and
reponded to in kind.

Europe needs to start fighting back... We are losing!

grow up pls , this is ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
To Europeans on this thread ;

I have 6 million refugees , 60 more million on their way .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
And if Europe retailates by ending the arrangements which allow Turks to work in western Europe?

Most Turks in Europe already born there , that is not something which can be changed with legislation alone.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Tell me 'they' don't know exactly what they're doing ... threatening to 'unleash' migrants onto foreign soils.

Remember this.

Things such as this used to be called "invasions". Am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Snarl

Remember this.

Things such as this used to be called "invasions". Am I wrong?

Trans-migratory invasion of Europe has nothing to do with Turks as it is not them who does the " invasion " .

Furthermore why should Turks should stop foreigners who wants to leave ?

Exodus is the movement of the people ; Turks ought to deal with all these African & Asian wannabe refugee travellers just because Turkey is on the way to Europe ?

I'll pass ; Europeans ought to take their fair share of refugees to come .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432
Interesting that you posted this. I was just looking at Google maps today because of an article I read about North Korea. It made no sense to me that Kim Jong-un was making threats again, so I decided to see just how large his territory was and all I could think of was the movie "The Little Mouse That Roared".

This led me to look at the other countries in size and relationship to each other, and I found it interesting to see the locations of the countries that seem to be at the center of the immigration situation and their relationship to each other.

I couldn't find a map that showed what I found so interesting that didn't take up the whole monitor, but if anyone is interested, they can look for themselves. It just doesn't seem to be so coincidental to me, it looks like it may be a bit deliberate that they have disseminated the immigrants in the country the way that they have.

Maybe there is more going on than meets the eye. Or maybe my tin foil cap is just too tight.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Turkey pays clerics in Europe to spread their viewpoints and tell the Turkish migrants to NOT Assimilate.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

The Turkish government has sent 970 clerics — most of whom do not speak German — to lead 900 mosques in Germany that are controlled by a branch of the Turkish government's Directorate for Religious Affairs. Turkish clerics in Germany are effectively Turkish civil servants who do the bidding of the Turkish government.

Erdogan has repeatedly warned Turkish immigrants not to assimilate into German society. During a trip to Berlin in November 2011, Erdogan declared: "Assimilation is a violation of human rights."

The move comes amid revelations that the Turkish government is paying the salaries of nearly 1,000 conservative imams in Germany who are leading mosques across the country. In addition, Saudi Arabia recently pledged to finance the construction of 200 mosques in Germany to serve migrants there.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Europe deserves everything they get. Their people have become soft, spineless, politically correct weaklings. If they don't have the will to stop their culture from being destroyed, then I won't shed a tear for them. Same goes for America, if we want to roll over and die in the name of globalization, then we deserve everything coming our way.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

And the Saudis are doing it as well, offering to build a couple hundred mosques in Europe (and here):

www.washingtontimes.com...

“The Saudi government and private Saudi individuals support the propagation of the conservative Wahhabi-Salafi sect of Sunni Islam in the United States. Jihadists adhere to and interpret this sect’s beliefs to justify their actions.”

According to a 2011 survey by Islamic groups, there are now more than 2,000 mosques in the United States, an increase of nearly 100 percent since 2000. Anti-jihad scholars estimate that 80 percent of U.S. mosques are funded by Saudi money.

The Islamic Assembly of North America. The Michigan-based group was “dedicated to the spread of Islam worldwide,” the report said.
“According to the FBI, the IANA’s mission is actually to spread Islamic fundamentalism and Salafist doctrine throughout the United States and the world at large. The IANA solicited funds from wealthy Saudi benefactors, extremists Islamic Sheikhs and suspect non-governmental organizations,” the report said. The New York Times reported that half its budget came from the Saudi government.

• The World Arab Muslim Youth Association and the Institute of Islamic and Arabic Sciences in America. Both organizations are based in Riyadh. The report: “There is reason to believe that WAMY is closely associated with the funding and financing of international terrorist activities.”

• Al Haramain Islamic Foundation. The FBI was alarmed by its ties to the Saudi kingdom and terrorists. Said the report: “Intelligence reporting suggests it is providing financial and logistical support to al Qaeda.” Al Haramain opened a U.S. office in Oregon and received about $700,000 from its parent organization in Saudi Arabia. Its documents show it wanted to appoint the imam for al-Bayoumi’s mosque. The U.S. Treasury Department subsequently cited Al Haramain several times for ties to terrorism, and Riyadh banned its operations at home.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nah, we will build that wall quicker than you guys do. Let's race for it. And if he does every border will be closed within Europe because they never took them away.

I think some underestimate what's going to happen when all hell breaks lose here. Not that want it to happen, but it always starts here remembers?
I think it's all bla bla
edit on 0b00America/ChicagoMon, 13 Mar 2017 21:04:00 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Mar 2017 21:04:00 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

the MSM NEWS sources are intentionally 'tight-lipped' about this issue...

what are the MSM not saying ... well its about the president Erdogon:

Turkey to hold constitutional referendum on April 16:

body of text....“Our president has approved the bill. So the date for a public vote is fixed. The referendum will be held on April 16,” Yildirim told reports following his Friday prayers in the central Anatolian province of Nevsehir.

Constitutional change, in particular, the call for a presidential system, has been on the political agenda since Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the former prime minister and AK Party leader, was elected Turkey's president in August 2014.

In the current parliamentary model, Turkish people vote for 550 members of parliament. The government is formed by minimum number of 276 lawmakers.

In the proposed presidential system, the electorate would vote for a person to form a government independently of parliament, with no need of a vote of confidence."

IOW... Erdogan is setting himself up as a sole chief executive/president/ Dictator...

he is in the process of radicalizing the SUFI Muslims in Turkey ... into an Army similar to the Iran Revolutionary Guard

this stuff has been unfolding for months now...

if info is sought, look for the 'shoebat.com' website...he & his younger relative are about the only Alt News sources keeping tabs on this NATO 'Ally' (he loves killing Kurds & Syrians that align with the Shia forces

the link for the excerpts in this post is: www.yenisafak.com...

Erdogan fancies himself the Madhi Caliph & will erase Baghdadi at the drop of a Turbin

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

if info is sought, look for the 'shoebat.com' website...he & his younger relative are about the only Alt News sources keeping tabs on this NATO 'Ally' (he loves killing Kurds & Syrians that align with the Shia forces

What can you tell us about these shoebat guys? You know much about them?

Thanks for your post, was informative.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join