It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you make of Preet Bharara doing THIS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I'm wondering if Preet Bharara was involved in any way with spying on Donald Trump during the campaign. Was he complicit in some way? Was he following orders from his "superiors"?

There....I said it out loud.

Well he let the cat out of the bag if he was and is not that friggin bright.

Which is why they chose him to do it.

lol.

edit on 3 13 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I'm wondering if Preet Bharara was involved in any way with spying on Donald Trump during the campaign. Was he complicit in some way? Was he following orders from his "superiors"?

lol.

His actions would suggest he is not very bright. He didn't even understand that when he was asked for his letter of resignation, he was not being given a choice. It also seems he didn't even understand who his boss was.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

lol.

His actions would suggest he is not very bright. He didn't even understand that when he was asked for his letter of resignation, he was not being given a choice. It also seems he didn't even understand who his boss was.

He made a slip of the tongue. HIS boss, the 'superior' he was still answering to, is now out of office, but evidently, he still answers to him. He just forgot for a second....ooops!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

lol.

He made a slip of the tongue. HIS boss, the 'superior' he was still answering to, is now out of office, but evidently, he still answers to him. He just forgot for a second....ooops!

Slight lapse of situational awareness, that's all.

Can get ya killed sometimes, tho.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Good riddance.. They need to get rid of all Obama's hold overs. There would be less spies and saboteurs.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Did Preet Bharara show his hand when he mentioned "his superiors"? Who, exactly, has he been answering to if not Jeff Sessions or the president?

He was/is joined at the hip with Chuckie Shoomer...He and Obama are his superiors...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So, there is no way that he was referring to Jeff Sessions? Also, is there no internal hierarchy for US Attorneys? A pecking order?

Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join