It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mubarek Effect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not at all a proponent of the "Mandela Effect", but I thought I bring this little tibit to light just to mess with people who are

...Hosni Mubarek is not dead.

Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to be released

I'm sure there will be people coming on here "remembering" that Mubarek was killed when he was overthrown. Admittedly, my first impression was that he was dead -- and I had to think back a bit to that time, since it was over 5 years ago. However, after thinking about it, I do distinctly remember that Mubarek was only arrested, not killed.

The people who will undoubtedly "remember" that Mubarek was overthrown and killed in Early 2011 during Egypt's "Arab Spring would probably be confusing those events with the overthrow and killing of Mubarek's Northern Africa neighbor Muammar Gaddafi a few months later during Libya's "Arab Spring".

edit on 13/3/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Im a fan of the Mandella effect when its something I personally believe in like berenstain vs stein ( notice I own up to it)

This one however.. Might be attributed to...

Conflicting Reports

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So you are preempting any claims to an effect? Letting anyone know ahead of time they will be wrong if they somehow happen to claim a different memory on an event in the future? Very considerate of you.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
So you are preempting any claims to an effect? Letting anyone know ahead of time they will be wrong if they somehow happen to claim a different memory on an event in the future? Very considerate of you.

Thanks. I try.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Im a fan of the Mandella effect when its something I personally believe in like berenstain vs stein ( notice I own up to it)

This one however.. Might be attributed to...

Conflicting Reports

I can personally attest to the reality of the conflict of the stein vs. stain ending. My younger sister had a series of story books that I read to her every night at bedtime and the spelling was definitely stein.

new topics

top topics

join