It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with only letting in folks who love our country and people in as Immigrants?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"What's wrong with only letting in folks who love our country and people in as Immigrants?"

That's some mighty bigoted talk from you. Why should people have to love our country to come here? They are humans, even if they hate this country, they should be allowed to come here and destroy it if they wish. That's globalism, we are a globalist world now, anyone can go anywhere, deal with it. If people want to come here, work hard, and make a better life for themselves, great. If people want to come here, sponge off the hard working American, and bankrupt this country, great. If people want to come here, impose Sharia Law, great. All humans are fantastic with educated, noble purposes, and if you don't agree, you are a xenophobic racist.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
...you are a xenophobic racist.

I know. I'm a straight White man who supports the Great Trump Wall.

That makes me racist...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

"What's wrong with only letting in folks who love our country and people in as Immigrants?"

That's some mighty bigoted talk from you. Why should people have to love our country to come here? They are humans, even if they hate this country, they should be allowed to come here and destroy it if they wish. That's globalism, we are a globalist world now, anyone can go anywhere, deal with it. If people want to come here, work hard, and make a better life for themselves, great. If people want to come here, sponge off the hard working American, and bankrupt this country, great. If people want to come here, impose Sharia Law, great. All humans are fantastic with educated, noble purposes, and if you don't agree, you are a xenophobic racist.

Can I go to Iran then? I am a Citizen of the World you know. If they dont let me in i will sue the Persian Government for not allowing a Catholic Straight White American Male who has 1% Jewish Blood in. I shall spit on Muhammad Statue and put up a Jesus statue instead while openly calling the Supreme Leader a Dictator. And if they try and arrest me I will go into hiding. And start sending "Death to Iran" letters to the Religious Police. But it's Globalism so it's okay to do that. And if you have a problem with my actions then i shall excommunicate you.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

That makes me racist...

Ahh, so you admit you are a white male! I suspected you were a bigot, but now you have confirmed it for me.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

That makes me racist...

Ahh, so you admit you are a white male! I suspected you were a bigot, but now you have confirmed it for me.

Yup because being White=Racist. White folks are the only ones not allowed to be proud of there proud warrior heritage as conquerors.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

That makes me racist...

Yup because being White=Racist. White folks are the only ones not allowed to be proud of there proud warrior heritage as conquerors.

White people are always the conquerors, the invaders, the imperialists. Everyone else in the world are just freedom fighters. Look back through Latino history, it is spotless, no war, no human sacrifices, no slavery (they built their pyramids and temples through contractors). Clearly these people are much better than whites and their European culture.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

nothing - but people are easier to change in a place where there are a lot of transplanted people without roots and traditions in their new locations.

Immigration of people from the third and second world is a form of subversion. The intent is destroy national identify and national pride. In such a country, the people turn inward and focus only on their own lives to the exclusion of national life; they care only about their own personal careers and family.

This form of subversion is designed to get citizens to care about nothing outside their own family, sport and pastimes.

When the population of the country behaves in this way they care little for the affairs of state and ignore what goes on around them.

A nation of such people are easy to take over using silent weapons like multiculturalism, diversity (which means exclusion of whites) and calls for tolerance (to non christan non white populations)

Such countries become bitza countries, bitza this, bitza that, bitza everything, and will not stand up and fight for anything.

The aims of the controllers is to mix all of the populations of all countries together to destroy national pride and national identity to make it easy to take over which is the first goal.

The second goal, is to flood it with migrants from the 2nd and 3rd world, create as much trouble as possible, as many outbreaks of violence as possible and even, dare they hope, full scale civil war all over the major continents.

This would suit the controllers exactly well making them easy to move into and "restore peace and provide 'temporary' law and order."

The end result? No borders anywhere accept around a very powerful mid east country and the enclaves of the 'well to do' and upwards.

The rest will see 'the living standards of the rest of the so-called 'first world and the 3rd world rise and fall unitl they meet in the middle.

I reckon somebody's been working towards this goal for a long, long time.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
i went to the circus this weekend and it seemed like 80% or more of the people there were immigrants, and guess what everyone stood for the national anthem, no one acted like they hated our country. i was not offended by their presence although i suspect many of you would have felt highly uncomfortable around so many "different" people and vowed never to set foot in public again. get a life people, open your eyes, there are millions of immigrants in this country and we get along with them just fine unless you choose to live your life in fear and dwell on only the negative.

things change, people change, neighborhoods change, borders change. look at a map from 1800 half of the borders and countries on that map are different from today. stop being afraid of change!
edit on 14-3-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

this is a paranoid, negative, pessimistic world view. it is all perspective. one could say today we live in hell or we could say we are living in the most advanced successful period in human history. more people have clothes, shelter, running water, plumbing, heating and air conditioning, medicine etc etc than ever before on the history of this planet.

people since the dawn of time have painted a dreary doom filled picture for the future, yet here we are in the future, and mankind (for the most part) has it better than ever.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

First off, present proof that sinister people are trying to infiltrate our programs designed to help refugees. My research shows there is already a vetting process and guess what? People come here, even refugees, because they want the protection of our constitution.

www.express.co.uk...

m.washingtontimes.com...

www.politico.eu...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Like I said, it's tourism.

www.stuff.co.nz...

It is not just visitors from the countries targeted by the bans that are souring on U.S. travel; the seven countries included in Trump's original order in January account for 0.1 per cent of incoming travellers. Rather, an atmosphere of fear at the nation's airports - and well-publicized incidents of visitors being detained and interrogated - are scaring off people without the slightest connection to the Muslim world.

"Think twice about visiting America if you don't want the 'Mem Fox' treatment," read a recent headline in the letters column of the Australian magazine Traveller, referring to the children's book author who swore she would never return to the United States after being questioned at Los Angeles International Airport on her way to a literary conference.

The Toronto Star newspaper in late January published a commentary calling on Canadians to forgo unnecessary trips to the US until Trump is out of office.

For Canadian tour bus operator Qanun, the difficulties at the border present a dilemma. If one passenger on a tour is refused entry, the entire bus is delayed, and the company is responsible for bringing the person back to Toronto and issuing a refund, he said.

"In 10 years in business, we only had one case where a passenger was turned away. Now we are wary," Qanun said.

If people think they might have trouble with their vacation, they'll just go elsewhere.

Hawaii is a tourist destination.

Your dreaming if the Ban is going to have even the slightest dent in the tourism economy for 90 days. Which is what 3 months give or take?
Actually, no. There has been a lot of discussion among my friends...especially those accustomed to going to the US for conferences. Look for that to start taking a major hit. Then there's this...Girl Guides Of Canada Cancels All Trips To U.S. Over Trump's Travel Ban

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Azureblue

this is a paranoid, negative, pessimistic world view. it is all perspective. one could say today we live in hell or we could say we are living in the most advanced successful period in human history. more people have clothes, shelter, running water, plumbing, heating and air conditioning, medicine etc etc than ever before on the history of this planet.

people since the dawn of time have painted a dreary doom filled picture for the future, yet here we are in the future, and mankind (for the most part) has it better than ever.

That view is quite OK so long as your happy to be part of a world that is designed and constructed by a Billionaire or Billionairs, and as is happing now, your happy with ever deminishing living standards, freedom, rights, options and choices.

Are you aware that according to the main man behind Agenda 21 heating and cooling in homes and workplaces is not environmentaly sustainable and therefore has to go.

Are you aware that according to Agenda 21+ it has been decided for you that you and your family will live in accomodation that is the size of one car parking bay, per person, and you will never be permitted to purchase it?

Go for it.

BTW would I be correct in thinking you are a young person?
edit on 15-3-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: jkm1864
We have 95 million working age adults that can't even find a job and You want to import in more unskilled labor?

Just noticing that many immigrants arrive with entrepreneurial skills and start their own businesses and many more would, I am sure, with a hand up (not hand out). Also, it appears the U.S. population growth could use a kick start to ensure those tax dollars and programs are there in the future. What makes people love their country...one that can offer a good life.

www.worldometers.info...

Maybe they come here and start a business because the government gives them tax incentives and zero interest loans. I guess because I call foul to the unfair treatment of native born citizens then I must be a racist.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
i went to the circus this weekend and it seemed like 80% or more of the people there were immigrants, and guess what everyone stood for the national anthem, no one acted like they hated our country. i was not offended by their presence although i suspect many of you would have felt highly uncomfortable around so many "different" people and vowed never to set foot in public again. get a life people, open your eyes, there are millions of immigrants in this country and we get along with them just fine unless you choose to live your life in fear and dwell on only the negative.

things change, people change, neighborhoods change, borders change. look at a map from 1800 half of the borders and countries on that map are different from today. stop being afraid of change!

Studies do prove that people can and do change, although it is deemed to be a trickle-down effect through one or more generations to truly assimilate into another country's culture and following its existing laws. Subsequent generations will continually change our culture and laws to suit those changes as pertains to their realities during their time.

The problem seems to be those immigrants that cannot or refuse to accept new cultures and laws of their new home, which can be addressed and handled through education and, if need be, through a court of justice. But, I think most people that are forced from their homeland are grateful and willing to receive help (a hand up, not a hand out) and work hard to prove themselves worthy of such help.

Life here in the West is very expensive and getting more difficult for all, so these immigrants have a long, hard road ahead of them because they are starting from nothing.

In my daily public, social and working spheres, I do not perceive much hate for immigrants. Although some Muslim women wearing hijabs seem to feel a need to explain to me why they wear the hijabs when I haven't asked them to explain it, but I bite my tongue in replying as to my opinion as to why I think they wear them, because my take on that will get us nowhere in the end - and I really don't care why they are wearing them - to each their own.

Could it be some people see what they want to see?
edit on 13CDT10America/Chicago011101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

We have 95 million working age adults that can't even find a job and You want to import in more unskilled labor?

Just noticing that many immigrants arrive with entrepreneurial skills and start their own businesses and many more would, I am sure, with a hand up (not hand out). Also, it appears the U.S. population growth could use a kick start to ensure those tax dollars and programs are there in the future. What makes people love their country...one that can offer a good life.

www.worldometers.info...

Maybe they come here and start a business because the government gives them tax incentives and zero interest loans. I guess because I call foul to the unfair treatment of native born citizens then I must be a racist.

It is complex - giving aid to people in danger of losing their lives and/or bettering the lives of native born citizens - it has to do with life and limb and is an immediate necessity.
edit on 13CDT10America/Chicago014101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join