posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:32 PM
I'm not RH negative, but I have an RH mutation known as Du. What it basically means, is that even though I'm technically A+, the Du variant means I
can still create antibodies during pregnancy that can attack an RH+ fetus. I had to get the RH shot with all 3 of my pregnancies just in case.
I have no idea if that's indicative of anything Alien though. Just a kind of interesting thing, hehe.
- Blonde haired and blue eyed with a hazel ring around the pupil.
- An IQ test done in school when I was fairly young indicated high intelligence.
- Sensitive to heat? Hmmm. Tricky question. I get really, really drowsy when the heat goes up, but I have always been one that sat out in the sunlight
and just basked to warm up. Like a lizard... (not liking where that's going, hah!) My hands are always freezing and have been that way since
- My blood pressure has always been on the low end of normal. (Don't know if that applies or not.)
- I used to have really, super bizarre dreams as a young child involving being trapped in a room filled with some sort of warm, viscous liquid and not
being able to get out. They weren't frightening dreams, just a very strange feeling would come over me. The last time I remember having that
particular dream was about 15 years ago. It might have even been longer than that. I seldom remember my dreams at all.
- I also cannot stand being held down and tickled or otherwise restrained. A sheer, hysterical panic sets in and I have *no* idea why that is. Maybe
that's indicative of some sort of abduction phenomena?