It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are RH negative blood types from Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

That is your prerogative, for myself though I do believe there are group's out there or have been in the past whom seriously considered using methods we would not consider benign in order to impose population control upon the human race.
healthimpactnews.com...
www.nowtheendbegins.com...

Dig a little deeper and you will find a very real rabbit hole that you may not want to fall into.

edit on 13-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I have dug into the rabbit hole and I do know what we face as humans, but there are light entities opposing the shadowy entities every step of the way.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Not wanting to go off subject but if you will bare with me then yes there are, I have as I pointed out above encountered very real shadow entity's and also have had being's that I would regard as tiny point's of light protect me on occasion so they are real.

IF you however mean the moral ethical light being's they too exist but my faith in humanity is sadly not what it used to be these day's.

Imagine if you can a three dimensional shadow that is like darkness you can barely see through, it absorbs the light it even emanate's darkness itself, shaped like a parody of a person with a stocky body, massive head, short dumpy limbs and bow leg's, tiny pin point's of red that do not emit any light for eye's.

Now imagine encountering five of them, the first - tallest being about 5'6", the shortest about 3' and them moving in a sinuus snake like fashion with the tallest in front and the shortest at the rear, that is the horrifying experience I had one night back in 1994, the following day my emotion's died but that night I watched as hundreds of mist like entiy's swarmed these five creature's and drove them back, it was horrible though for as they reached these black entity's the mist like wraith like entity's swirled around them and seemed to be swallowed by the shadow being's which I regard as devil's, I stood my ground holding a prayer book I used to carry in my pocket, now of course this sound's crazy but one one of a great many or rather one long single extended period of paranormal experience I had which I would genuinely not wish on anyone else.

So I know evil exist's and it has it's avatar's, I always believed in God and it was my faith in Jesus that saw me through this period and so I know there are good soul's too.

The one that turned my icon medallion black though before this encounter was more like a shimmering black heat wave or column of rising blackness that shimmered in the air but with no defined shape unlike those nasty thing's.

Also I don't dabble in drug's and never have, I don't smoke or drink.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Not sure why we would even suggest that blood from off world with 100% different DNA would even be compatible. You would have more compatibility with grass here on earth than any life from another planet.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think they are the only ones who are 100% terrestrial and not innoculaed with"more advanced humanoid DNA".

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yeah there are some pretty cool images of what the rh protein structures look like, and just the fact that they act like a lock and key on a molecular level makes me smile in approval.
One time I got 5 vaccinations all in the same evening and could instantly tell something was off I had a fever, dizziness, just felt like I was hotter than usual; but is super interesting if you think of the whole mechanics of it all the vaccine proteins interacting with my proteins. hawt

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
Ab- negative here and no we are not aliens but most likely a break in evolution.

I believe that whites have the gene to keep the darker genes from taking over as white people have the highest amount of rh- people! Rh negative mothers without the aid of a shot will kill a positive blood type baby in their womb meaning if has dad has positive blood type and passes it to the baby the negitive mother will kill it in the womb through a poison her body makes.

interracial marriage also cross species marriage like a lion and a tiger making a liger it isn't supposed to happen and doesnt in the wild.

Wow! I never thought of it that way before. Good theory ........I am negative blood type , green eyes , sensitive to heat , smart, etc.....but never been abducted. Only a few dreams of space ships.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey OP this is very interesting. I have all of the characteristics you list except I actually don't know my blood type. Or put it this way I'm certain that it is not the type you have listed. As for the dreams well, here is a quote from a recent thread.

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Love the thread OP. I've told this short story a few times on here before but I really do think their are humans on other planets or at least at one point there was. I believe we originated somewhere else. The main reason why I believe this is purely off of a very vivid dream when I was young. I can't recall the age but it is still very engraved in my brain still to this day. I would have a reoccurring dream and in this dream I would see flying type saucers and I remember seeing other planetary bodies in the skies. I would have this dream all of the time and I just remember feeling homesick after the dream. It was really weird and I have not had this dream since my younger years (talking under 10 years of age, so like 20 + years ago).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't know where the Rh factor comes from. It's quite simply out of the scope for scientists to come to any kind of conclusion at the moment.

Something I do find odd though, is the skull shapes of Rh+ and Rh- people.

Rh+ people usually have a smooth cranium, where people with Rh- blood types have a kind of ridge in the middle of their cranium (this of course is not always the case). It's easy to test, you can do it with your fingers, by rubbing from the one side (left or right) of your head to the other.

I also don't suspect the extraterrestrial DNA inheritance theory. If I were to guess, I would say it was "alien" DNA, but not from another world:

Interesting that Rh- blood types appear around 30k-40k years a go, and the Neanderthals go entirely extinct between 30-40k years ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have a lot of the characteristics mentioned. Though, don't have RH Negative blood that I know of but had some side effects as a baby that align with it. Family(adoption/not blood related), some of them had it. For them it resulted in a death(after born) and eventual death from being sick their whole life due to it-said to be rare thankfully. They didn't have lighter eyes and red hair-but other characteristics might apply.

Due to a heavy incidence of Western Europeans adds to the demographic having the most cases, that may play into the lighter coloring, see the following as well,

The original Europeans who carried the rhesus negative blood factor 35 000 years ago are probably the original Europeans who painted the comic strips and other art in the caves of southern France and northern Spain which includes the Chauvet-Pont-d' Arc cave and the Lascaux cave paintings found in the Pyrennes.

The rhesus negative blood factor is a recessive phenotype while the O rhesus positive factor is a dominant phenotype. Black wavy hair, brown eyes, copper to brown tanned oily skin are dominant phenotypes which the men who drew these cave paintings most likely possessed. The women most likely possessed dominant features as well but probably had hazel eyes and slightly lighter skin which may have been less oily. These women were probably the carriers of the O positive blood factor.
Source-megalithic

More sources:
H Neg in Basques -PDF
Adult survivors of RH Negative - Source

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Julie Washington
Do you have RH Negative blood and these characteristics?

- Blue, Green or Hazel Eyes
- More Physically and Emotionally aware
- Red hair
- Sensitive to heat
- Higher IQ
- Lower body temperature
- Dreams of or actual Alien abductions

Also RH Negative contains some extra disease fighters.

O-negative
Hazel eyes
Red recessive (have on occasion found a red beard hair, though its otherwise brown)
Tested as kid at 155 IQ, though Im sure ive reduced that a bit over the years haha
Overheat easy but my body temp is usually slightly below average, a few tenths F low.
Ive had "abduction experiences", whatever they may be.
I have a hyperactive immune system.

I do buy the theory that an alien species has been genetically altering humans for a long time. I dont know if thats the case with these traits, but rh negative doesnt make much sense from a natural selection standpoint.

From genetic analysis plus some reasoned conjecture, id say im a good portion basque-irish.
edit on 13-3-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
but rh negative doesnt make much sense from a natural selection standpoint.

Can you elaborate?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher

originally posted by: pirhanna
but rh negative doesnt make much sense from a natural selection standpoint.

Can you elaborate?

I wish I could adequately elaborate. I cant, but it has to do with breeding and the way the immune system kills off offspring with interbreeding between negative and positive., amongst other generic aspects. Its a hypothesis of a few scientists that I agree with and I cant remember where all I read it. Its not scientific law, but not much is with genetics yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I see. I think you mean an rh- female, carrying an rh+ baby, the immune system of the mother attacks the foetus as if it were an infection? That isn't a hypothesis, that is medical fact.

Some could argue, that it is actually natural selection at work - going back to your original point.

The only negative health issue (apart from the above) is that people with neg blood types, tend to have a higher chance to acquire allergies, particularly food allergies.

edit on 13/3/2017 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I see. I think you mean an rh- female, carrying an rh+ baby, the immune system of the mother attacks the foetus as if it were an infection? That isn't a hypothesis, that is medical fact.

Some could argue, that it is actually natural selection at work - going back to your original point.

The only negative health issue (apart from the above) is that people with neg blood types, tend to have a higher chance to acquire allergies, particularly food allergies.

Yes I know that is science fact. I meant that the incompatabity indicated a discontinuity with the evolution of the human species - that was the hypothesis, with which I currently agree.

Ive got crazy allergies to a lot of things. Its ridiculous.
edit on 14-3-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

My mother is RH negative.

She's a narcissist.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Nobody brought up that you can't clone rh- blood types also which i find interesting. I have been reading articles about negatives and it would seem non white doctors seem triggered by the topic to the point of dismissing some things as white supremacy.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Do you have RH Negative blood and these characteristics? Yes, A-

- Blue, Green or Hazel Eyes- Green/hazel and sometimes dark blue... depends on my mood...
- More Physically and Emotionally aware- at times... yes. It's hard to explain...
- Red hair- brown, but will go reddish depending on how much summer sun I get
- Sensitive to heat- insanely, but not conclusive to this topic. I have MS, and heat makes it worse
- Higher IQ- yes. I tested over 160 when I was a kid. I suspect it was graded on a curve... had to have been.
- Lower body temperature- 98.0F, for me is about normal
- Dreams of or actual Alien abductions- not yet, but I did marry a redhead.

My wife is totally convinced that I must be an alien. It certainly explains a lot of things...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Julie Washington

This is where a relatively new theory comes in and suggests that it’s possible alien life has influenced this blood type. What’s even stranger is that almost every person who has reported being abducted by (or interacted with) aliens has the RH negative blood type

This is not true.
It is known that roughly 85% of the world population has RH positive blood, and 15% has RH negative.

With the Marden-Stoner Commonalities Report, 50 abductee participants and 24 non-abductee participants were polled. It was found that there was an elevated percentage of Rh negative blood (35%) among abduction experiencers. Among non-abductee participants, 17% were RH negative.
The sample size was too small to be considered statistically reliable.

ICAR (International Community for Alien Research) polled 1400 abductees, contactees and experiencers. In their study it was found that 53.5% were RH negative.

So while in both studies there were greatly elevated percentages of RH negative blood, it was not "almost every person" as quoted above.

More info HERE

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

While the article may have been embellishing, it still brings up an interesting and valid discussion. From your posted link:

We found an elevated percentage of Rh- Factor (35%) among abduction experiencers. The Stanford School of Medicine Blood Center reports that 6.3% of their collected blood types are A negative and 6.6% are O negative. This elevated percentage among abduction experiencers could be significant.

Even we at Global ET Research can state emphatically that a majority of people involved in contact have reported to us that they have Rh negative blood.

ICAR’s Conclusions:
November Hanson, the author of ICAR’s study writes, “I find it most interesting that the blood type [of the humans] ETs pick up the most is O Negative” and “it’s a new mutation of the blood types. Rh Negative blood only showed up between 25,000 and 40,000 years ago and O Negative is considered the ‘universal donor’….it’s very strange that it just appeared out of nowhere yet it saves 1000’s of lives every year. However, the only blood that an O Negative person can take is O Negative. It would appear that half of all contactees [who participated in the study] have Rh Negative blood…

And then they take it further!!!!

Do Rh-Negative Humans Display “Reptilian” Traits?

We do not know if the people exhibiting or describing these traits indicates they are ancestors of or related to Reptilian beings, but the list is here. You decide. Do any of these traits fit you?

Reptilian Traits
(1) An extra-vertebra or a “Tail Bone.” Some are born with an actual tail called a cauda. In Sanskrit, Ketuu translates at South Lunar Node and is also known as Cauda/Draconis in Latin or a “dragon’s tail” in English.
(2) Lower than normal Body Temperature
(3) Lower than normal Blood Pressure
(4) Higher mental analytical abilities
(5) Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive “charged” virus/bacteria) around the body
(6) High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields
(7) Hyper vision and other senses
(8) …a strong sense of mission or purpose

Self-reported traits ICAR found in people with Rh– blood types:

(1) … 48% of subjects stated they have “green hazel” eyes. Seventy percent [70%] of subjects with “green hazel” eyes marked their blood type as O– / O Negative. Thirty-six percent [36%] of the participants stated they have blue eyes, and 23% of this group marked their blood type as O Negative.
(2) Reddish hair, brown
(3) Low pulse rate
(4) Low blood pressure
(5) Keen sight or hearing
(6) ESP
(7) An extra rib or vertebrae
(8) UFO connections
(9) A love of space and science
(10) A sense of not belonging to the human race
(11) Piercing eyes (12) Paranormal occurrences
(13) Physic dreams
(14) The feeling of being a truth seeker