It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite UFO/Alien Photo or Video (Fake or Real)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
personally i love sts-48, but i remember there being another video clip from nasa that i saw on one UFO or alien tv show, i cant remeber which one. i think ive seen most all of them

one reaosn i think that there are so many sitings in mexico is because mexico city is one of the most densly populated city in the world, i think

[edit on 1-2-2005 by iluvhonda]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This one is my favorite

(hehehe, i made it myself)

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Regarding UFOs in Mexico.., Maybe these have something to do with it.
There are also other countries that are open about interest in UFOs and such.

EDIT: sorry I forgot to add my favorite picture.

Thats my Daughter.

[edit on 1/2/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
This is my favorite
www.ufocasebook.com...

I think this one is a hoax. When i last saw it i seem to remember thinking the object was dangling from a fishing rod behind the camera. it looks to me like you can slightly see the transparent nylon line at the end of the footage. I cant be 100% sure though.

Both my favorite pieces of footage are on "The secret NASA transmissions - The smoking gun". One is the STS-75 Tether incident (Small poor quality clip) The other is on the same documentory interview but i cant remember which shuttle mission it was, two objects travelling at very high speed were recorded on camera from space approaching earth and then changing direction at a very accute angle still at high speed, after performing these physics defying maneuvers the two objects slowed down considerably and moved away in slightly different directions untill out of sight.

I reccomend watching "The secret NASA transmissions - The smoking gun" to any believers out there who havent seen it yet.

(sorry about the bad quality pictures, they were the only stills i could find, the video has much better quality footage and images)

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i think most u guys have these videos already:
f23.aaa.livedoor.jp...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Regarding UFOs in Mexico.., Maybe these have something to do with it.
There are also other countries that are open about interest in UFOs and such.

EDIT: sorry I forgot to add my favorite picture.

Thats my Daughter.

[edit on 1/2/2005 by Umbrax]

Umbrax, is that image real or have you photoshopped out a chimney of some kind leaving the top bit? No offence just curious, if its real, whats the story behind it please?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Umbrax, is that image real or have you photoshopped out a chimney of some kind leaving the top bit? No offence just curious, if its real, whats the story behind it please?

It's real...ly fake.

You are right it's a sort of chimney that is metal I removed the botom cilinder and left the top part.
I don't have the unedited pic online but you can see the full size photo here.
I don't have photoshop I have a old version of photosuite. I would love to get it sometime.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arrow1234
i think most u guys have these videos already:
f23.aaa.livedoor.jp...

from this link

#3 : A UFO was flying to you, exactly up your head... (g)

say what?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

It's real...ly fake.

You are right it's a sort of chimney that is metal I removed the botom cilinder and left the top part.
I don't have the unedited pic online but you can see the full size photo here.
I don't have photoshop I have a old version of photosuite. I would love to get it sometime.

Lol, my house has a "metal chimney" exactly like that, i think its actually a gas vent from sewage pipes. I thought, god that top bit looks familiar. lol
I dont have photoshop either, i have a simple prog called photo express 3.se from "Ulead". Thanks for fessing, i thought i was gonna have to start wearing tin foil hats. LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I've never seen it before, until about 2 days ago. I know nothing about it, but it looks extremely impressive! Anyone know anything about this?

abum.com...

Cool post man. That was my first time seeing it also.

As far as the sts footage, does anyone know if how that footage came to be? Has NASA commented on it at all? It is definitive as well as credible.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I like this one a lot:

www.rense.com...

I dont know if its fake or not but I think its pretty damn real.

Some pretty good ones on this page too.

www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
My favorite pic was the one that was from mars, you know it.
The pic that the mars rover took that showed a UFO in it, i think that is so facinating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join