It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite UFO/Alien Photo or Video (Fake or Real)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I just wanted to see what everyones favorite ufo/alien picute was. It can be a known fraud or a yet to be debunked picture/video. And maybe we'll see some pics or vids that we haven't seen before.

My favorite alien photo is a known fake, by a gifted artist Charlie White

www.artincontext.org...

How about the rest of you?

[edit on 1-2-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My favorite UFO video footage is from the STS-48 shuttle mission, taken aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery September, 1991. To me it's by far the most convincing footage of a UFO because it was taken by a credible source (NASA), and shows an object making an incredible evasive maneuver right before almost being hit by an unknown projectile coming from the Earth. Truly an amazing piece of video footage. Here's a pic from the vid:

Here's some of my favorite photos. All my favorites have yet to be debunked, and that is why they are among my favs:

L.A. 1942

Washington D.C. 1952

Trinidade Island, 1958

Belgium, 1990

oregon, 1950 (Trent photos)

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is my favorite
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
This is my favorite
www.ufocasebook.com...

Pretty neat...never saw that one...is there a story behind it?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've never seen it before, until about 2 days ago. I know nothing about it, but it looks extremely impressive! Anyone know anything about this?

abum.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

This is my favorite
www.ufocasebook.com...

Pretty neat...never saw that one...is there a story behind it?

heres the story, not sure about if its for real or fake though.
This is all it said.

Redfish, Florida - Date unknown
UFO video recorded by Mike Hawkins at Redfish Florida.This video shows a very interesting drone type object silently hovering over the Florida water. The tape says there was over 1 hour of footage of this thing.This particular clip is 25 seconds long, 2.4 MEG .This clip has also featured on the Fox video "UFO'S Best Evidence captured on tape" which has already been shown around the world.

[edit on 112828p://470211 by instar]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That was a great clip instar...............tell us more about it !!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindwalker
That was a great clip instar...............tell us more about it !!

Found this about the guy that shot it. cant vouch for if its real or not, its intresting but.

www.ufovideo.net...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
All of Hawkins videos and pics have been proved to be hoaxes.

Under pressure he even admitted they were fakes.

He was on a TV show when he agreed he was a fraud.

Good stuff mind you

r

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

www.jman5.com...
These are from the video in the link provided which to my knowledge has not been debunked.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
Washington D.C. 1952

Hi Meteor_of_War. I think this photo is a hoax. In fact, i saw somewhere a larger version of the picture, and at the bottom you can see some street lamps. It was explained that they were geometrically corresponding with the lights in the sky. If i find the link which explain it, i'll give it to you.

Found this about the guy that shot it. cant vouch for if its real or not, its intresting but.

Unfortunatelly this video is a hoax, it was a star wars toy suspended by a fishing rod wire. Here is the thread about : www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Well i've got lots of favorite videos, here are a few ones :
- STS48 Nasa video
- Fox news video which is discuted here
- Beijing and stuttgart plasma ufo videos (here and here)
- Gulf Breeze cylinder video here
One of my favorite ufo photo is the one taken from a plane above Costa Rica in 1971 (here). This photo was in cover of french ufo report Cometa.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I have seen this before and believe it to be the most creditible of all the 'UFO' sightings as the whole city witnessed it. This was Mexico city, correct?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Hi Meteor_of_War. I think this photo is a hoax. In fact, i saw somewhere a larger version of the picture, and at the bottom you can see some street lamps. It was explained that they were geometrically corresponding with the lights in the sky. If i find the link which explain it, i'll give it to you.

Yes, please do.

I was under the impression that that photo was taken during the famous 1952 D.C. sightings when UFO's buzzed the capital. I might be mistaken though.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I have seen this before and believe it to be the most creditible of all the 'UFO' sightings as the whole city witnessed it. This was Mexico city, correct?

Yes, that one is from Mexico City. Geez, come to think of it...some of the most authentic stuff comes from Mexico. Just goes to prove my old theory that aliens love tequila!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yes, that one is from Mexico City. Geez, come to think of it...some of the most authentic stuff comes from Mexico. Just goes to prove my old theory that aliens love tequila!

So I have to wonder: Why Mexico? Is it just covered-up better elsewhere? Is it because it is more accepted in their culture? I wonder.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Last night's episode of the show UFO Files on The History Channel showed a lot of the UFO footage from Mexico City. Did anyone else catch it?

I really found it to be unarguably convincing considering the clarity of the UFO's in the footage, the fact that the same objects were caught on tape from several different people in different locations of the city (as well as at different angles) and the fact that literally hundreds if not thousands of people witnessed them.

There was definitely something unknown in the air on those occasions in Mexico City. The skeptics on the History Channel show were trying to argue that the objects were actually natural phenomena produced by the Earth. Things such as ball lighting and earthquake lights. (
) If you ask me, metallic disks dont look like natural Earth phenonema to me. Especially when looking at the objects in broad daylight. If these UFO's are natural phenomena, it's something very strange that we have no idea about.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Cumberland Spaceman photograph.

more complete photo link

I've read nothing that could debunk the image. The photographer has been nothing but credible from all accounts. For all intents and purposes, it is a photograph of an actual extraterrestrial. Most likely using some type of technology to remain invisible to the human eye. Though strange that it could show up on camera. Perhaps these beings have some type of ability to filter their presence out of the human mind rather than physically becoming invisible.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes, please do.

I was under the impression that that photo was taken during the famous 1952 D.C. sightings when UFO's buzzed the capital. I might be mistaken though.

ok i found it : www.rr0.org...

Again this video is fake. It was proved to be a 3d synthesized image encrusted in a true video sequence. And the video came from a company specialized in 3d video games...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I really found it to be unarguably convincing considering the clarity of the UFO's in the footage, the fact that the same objects were caught on tape from several different people in different locations of the city (as well as at different angles) and the fact that literally hundreds if not thousands of people witnessed them.

Yeah, this was during the 1991 solar eclipse. One of the best ufo evidence ever

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Last night's episode of the show UFO Files on The History Channel showed a lot of the UFO footage from Mexico City. Did anyone else catch it?

There was definitely something unknown in the air on those occasions in Mexico City. The skeptics on the History Channel show were trying to argue that the objects were actually natural phenomena produced by the Earth. Things such as ball lighting and earthquake lights. (
) If you ask me, metallic disks dont look like natural Earth phenonema to me. Especially when looking at the objects in broad daylight. If these UFO's are natural phenomena, it's something very strange that we have no idea about.

Ya! I saw that and completely forgot to bring it up...thanks for doing that! What I found most amazing is that so many people fomr so many different areas all saw the same thing, and all captured the same things on camera and video.

Did you see the news videos of the people who just pulled to the side of the roads to watch? I mean, it was incredible. Hundreds of cars pulled over to watch this phenomenon inthe air.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join