It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inhumane gifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I asked for a small favor, i rarely do, but this time it different, i wanted something simple and i received it and a lot more.
My natural talent is combining different fields, its my specialty.. Even though i am good at something, i still need guidance in the world we live in cause my purpose and meaning in life is the way nature intended it to be, no more, no less..

We all are tools of the nature or the cosmos, but in society it is to promote metaphysical concept of humanity. Someone offered material to work with, and from that i outlined over a dozen books about love.. Humanity evolves from places where you find safety and comfort, those few who fought all their lives, had to evolve inhumane traits of survival.. but when you dont have to fight anymore, and your routines is not about survival anymore, those inhumane gifts you evolved can be used in the best interest of humanity..

Those who never fought a day in their lives, have to many opinions about things they never experienced.. If you never fought, it means you run..

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I run.

It makes for an easy life.

I may not positively evolve but at least I am content.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Please elaborate i would like to hear

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am a fighting SOB. Stubborn to a fault when faced with a challenge.

My son asked me last week how i learned to do accounting. I told him i stared at it for 4 months until it made sense. And thats really what it was: i spent 4 or 5 months frantically staring at something, while my mentor stared menacingly at me, until one night at home, right as I was about to break down emotionally and mentally, it all just snapped.

My wife tells me im an insufferably tenacious bulldog.

But my experience (and success) using this method has instilled in me a belief I can do anything I try to do.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Fantastic. Now can you tell my daughter how to learn her times tables off by heart. We know a trick with your hands for the nines.

Well done you.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I fight. If you feel strongly about something you should stand by that. Otherwise, you really don't feel that strongly

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

Fantastic. Now can you tell my daughter how to learn her times tables off by heart. We know a trick with your hands for the nines.

Well done you.

Repetition is a good method. Finding new ways to put it in a different context. For me, the more I saw how good math skills could make my life easier, with less work, the more I wanted to know math.

Same with boolean logic.

If i can see how im able to be more efficient, i usually get really interested. No one wants to count squares when you can simply multiply length times width to get a total.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Thanks for that reply. Last night for an hour all I could hear from my daughter's bedroom was the time table chant. One of her teachers told her once you learn it you never forget it, I disagree.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

Thanks for that reply. Last night for an hour all I could hear from my daughter's bedroom was the time table chant. One of her teachers told her once you learn it you never forget it, I disagree.

Something I used to do to help me with multiplication:

teach myself to count by multiples. I learned the underlying logic of the times table when I figured out I could count by 4's and 3's. That lesson taught me to look for other similar bits of logic. Learn the concept more than memorize sort of thing.

It could be worse. She could have to memorize the conversation of minutes to decimal.

top topics

join