It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Just Occurred to me (not sure if this is a "Wow" or a "Duh" moment)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
All these peoiple getting pissed off are breaking their programming. We've got some good years for truthing coming at us. So congratulations to my conspiracy loving brothers and sisters!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
All these peoiple getting pissed off are breaking their programming.

Not if it's just the two minutes hate.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

WRONG (excuse me for taking Trumps famous line). The economy and unemployment status doesn't change in just 2 months. Let's be real. Trump was actually calling the lower unemployment numbers during Obama's last term as being false, but now that he's in office they're magically correct! Again, which is it? Trump loves to take credit for things that he really had no hand in doing.

I would go as far as giving him credit for the increase in stock prices because businesses are acknowledging he's deregulating some industries which will help them increase their profits. However, in the long run "some" of these same decisions will negatively affect the environment and the consumer.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

LOL, so I'm wrong, but if you say the same thing, you are right? The market drives the economy. (which is backwards from how it should be)

Please go back to what I said. I know Trump didn't have time to implement anything that would cause this uptick. But the very fact that we had a change has caused this uptick and it had everything to do with Obama LEAVING. So, Barry doesn't get to take credit for this even though he spent his first 7 years blaming Bush for everything. Hell, maybe the uptick is Bush's fault too?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Doesn't it just boggle the mind how these supporters ignore blatant lies and immature rhetoric that have all been caught on tape!!!! It's really kind of alarming. If it's this easy for a politician to cloud the minds of American voters, I fear how easily he can circumvent our democracy. Informed citizen's must hold our elected officials accountable, period.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Does an uptick in the stock market mean it's a benefit to the working class or just for corporate investors?? There's a big difference in de-regulations to benefit corporate investors than it actually benefiting American workers. To think corporate American doesn't have Trump's ear is naïve.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Its the bystander effect, in a way.
Many people here are against trump, and not really sure why. Many people here think he is the greatest thing since slice bread, but dont know a single policy of trump.
Just like those mentalists go protest against trump and have no clue what exactly they are protesting.

Similar things happen in the media. Pro trump sites, dont even know a thing about his foreign policies , and some are now catching up to the health care bill as not what they thought it would be, but a month ago, they would blindly vote in favor of it.

And sites against trump, still cant seem to provide any proof of ties to 'russia'.

You may be right in saying that there may be another single catalyst for all this nonsense, and what or whomever it is, is keeping us all busy.

Here's a mind hump for ya:

When I first heard Trump was running for President...I thought...why? I started to read about how Trump had once been friends of the Clintons....saw videos of a more "liberal" Trump, (though we tend to be more Liberal in youth, I guess), and I started to think: WHAT are "They" trying to hide? THIS is my first impression.

I told my husband my theory and he thought is worth a Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:

Trump is ill...terminal or not doesn't matter......he has the money to disappear.......Trump is ill and he tells "Them"...TPTB...whatever...sure, I'll run for president and win......and I will take the heat for all kinds of things that the American people would NEVER tolerate....because....well....they will be more focused on ME...YRUMP being president then WHY I am president.....

I am not sure if i am making sense......but.....I actually LIKE what Trump has been saying since day 1......but all the disgusting circus that has been brought about as a result of him running (and winning) makes me wonder......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hope I am making sense here....

as I have read here before....I have my popcorn in hand and am watching the show in anticipation......

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The stock market is an indicator of the economy as a whole.
Consumer confidence is up, job market is up.
www.advisorperspectives.com...
to think that things aren't moving in a positive direction is equally naïve.

link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Doesn't it just boggle the mind how these supporters ignore blatant lies and immature rhetoric that have all been caught on tape!!!! It's really kind of alarming. If it's this easy for a politician to cloud the minds of American voters, I fear how easily he can circumvent our democracy. Informed citizen's must hold our elected officials accountable, period.

but the "rhetoric" goes BOTH ways...I have seen DEMS and Liberals Do and Say the most DUMB things.......WHY????

THIS is the question we Americans should be asking.....WHY has the country changed so radically in the past 10 years? WHAT is happening when BLATANT treason is going on with nobody questioning WHY....and this is on BOTH sides......

if we cannot see the ruse.....then we ARE doomed

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
While some of the responders here are completely blinded by their political zeal and hatred for Trump in their responses, I guess it will come as a surprise my OP isn't really about Trump. Quite the contrary in fact, it is about the Niagra Falls of venom coming out of the woodwork from all the "rats" (the establishment elite) shrieking and panicking as they are forced to abandon their ships of gold.

However, thank you for confirming something I failed to point out initially; some here would eagerly walk away from their own house aflame just for the chance to throw a dagger in Trump's direction. Home be damned. Such is their blinded zeal.

I replied appropriately. LOL!
Its the breakdown of all of the curtains that has folks going haywire. The comfort zone is their polarity. The L or R.. the Donkey or Elephant. Thats comfortable to them. What isnt comfortable is huge painful change and truth. I will happily suffer the pain ( as MANY of us will.. wiht or withou your knowing or blessing or recognizing) if it means something better for all of us... all of my countrymen. L or R or whatever they want to label themselves with.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Definitely a duh moment. Newt Gingrich says he doesn't belong to secret societies on fox news.

These secret societies are the satanic pedofile elite that are terrified of being exposed, which is exactly what Trump is doing.

This is the battle we came to Earth to witness my friends.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I completely agree.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

Sure the rhetoric has gone both ways. I have to agree with Trump that the swamp needs to be drained. However, the rhetoric and outrageous blatant lies that are coming out of Trump's mouth is unprecedented.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My concern is that friendships,family, relationships and even jobs are by being ruined by the division of this, we have never seen this level of persistent polarization since the civil war. I imagine things are the worst in those blue states that Trump just barley one. Where there is a 50/50 divide. One foreigner was relating how he was traveling through America recently and said he tried to talk about it to a worker at a restaurant. The worker said "we have been instructed not to ever talk about it at work, if we do somebody is going to get hurt".
How sad is that.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They run out of things to say, so just keep saying the same things.

They could cover increasing US military presence on ground in Syria...

or the proposed building of new bases in Germany...

the ongoing stream of refugees form war torn Africa and ME...

The pillaging of resources from theres...

the corruption in hi places of gubment...

Nahhh...

Sounds like they need a new disaster to flood the airwaves with. Or just keep bashing the Potus.

Sort of like the endless flap about Obamas birth certificate...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
deleted, post structure was goofed up big league
edit on 2017141201700000031 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well welcome to the party

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Is it because the elite "establishment" façade is being torn away? Is it because the status quo of the Beltway Bandits is now being exposed? I believe this is exactly what it is. The fraud, the smoke and mirrors, and the illusions are being systematically exposed for just exactly what they are...one great big fraud on the American people.

I've heard this argument for 35 years. Everyone thinks exactly the same thing and the same way about the government. And year after year the result is exactly the same: NOTHING WILL CHANGE.
edit on 15-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech

originally posted by: WeRpeons

but the "rhetoric" goes BOTH ways...I have seen DEMS and Liberals Do and Say the most DUMB things.......WHY????

THIS is the question we Americans should be asking.....WHY has the country changed so radically in the past 10 years? WHAT is happening when BLATANT treason is going on with nobody questioning WHY....and this is on BOTH sides......

if we cannot see the ruse.....then we ARE doomed

I've heard people say what you are saying forever. If only the American people "wake up". And we need "common sense". Your kind of talk is total BS and here's why. There are two sides of the political spectrum. People who like the way things are right now. And people who want change for whatever reason. Some people want change to make things more fair. Some people want change to make things more unfair. Either you are for change or you are not.

So my question to you is what has really changed in the last 10 years? Practically nothing. The top 1% continue to increase their total percentage of wealth in this country. The people in power are very happy with exactly the way things are right now. Why have any change at all? Every year the median worker's wage is driven deeper and deeper into poverty wages. Taxes can't be too bad in this country because wealth inequality is at record highs!

There are laws that enslave men and there are laws that set them free. The problems with our country are not rocket science. The lobbyists force the politicians to pass laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing. The people who pay the lobbyists are the REAL citizens in this country. Us common blokes have absolutely NO representation. The bottom line is money talks, everything you post is BS.

edit on 15-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

Because he lies.
That's why it's not good.
Where are we on the ordinary expected behavior scale now?
Off the chart that's where.
Communication is great.
Lying to the American people not so much.
He's the president . He should not behave like a child.
I'm sorry but geez is it too much to expect?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join