It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triggered Dems Continue to be triggered dems...Spicer ambushed by woman in Apple Store

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Shamrock6

Where in there is anything said about Brit not being able to offer an opinion? I don't see it, but you're the mental gymnast here so hopefully you can explain it.

If those posts weren't meant to discredit, deflect and silence TrueBrit, what was the purpose those cheap shot post?

Maybe to show a hypocritical stance? As far as silencing anyone...kinda hard to do unless you're a mod on ATS....

This is the mud pit, so I'm not really sure why there would be any hurt feelings.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: veracity

Oh yes, that same publication that harboured the bloated tumour, Mr Steve Bannon, and his disgusting, racist crap peddling. Well, how reassuring.

Bannon is the same as Milo Yiannopoulos, a white ethno-nationalism/AKA a white supremicist...they are very careful to market it it as something other than racist, and their arsehole followers thing that's very clever way in masking bigotry in general against ethnic groups in which they are probably also selective as it suits. What does seem to work though is that it attracts the alt-right who mostly don't have much of a clue about anything decent, just hate memes to hold on to or invent. At the end of the day Bannon and his erstwhile Breitbart people...sorry just Bannon himself, is working for Bannon...himself. Bannon is highly dangerous, anybody who is capitivated by him..and Trump for that matter will have a rude awakening someday...that's if they ever notice of course.

What I find really profound though, is that there is a new President in the United states who, just a few years ago attempted to kick an old lady off of her own land, just to build a golf course. He told a senior minister he would bring 6000 jobs to the area..he didn't, (about 95 mostly part-time)he applied for a vesting order for her land..which is still not rescinded, but which will not be acted upon, and deliberately blocked her view by building walls of sand and trees, destroyed her, and others, natural water spring, and destroyed a natural ecosystem... for just one stupid golf course in a foreign land. However, that lady, and others are still there. So Hail, now 92 years old Mrs Forbes, and Feck Donald Trump and his bunch of bastards.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

[SNIP]

Asked and answered, more than once.

Try and keep up with your own mental gymnastics, please.
edit on 3/13/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed quoted OT content

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Lol, I never heard of a white supremacist who loves to have sex with black men, makes sense buddy.

edit on 13-3-2017 by thesaneone because: Words

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol, I never met a white supremacist who loves to have sex with black men, makes sense buddy.

That's just a act to cover up his racist homophobic thoughts....All straight homophobic racists sleep with black guys.....It's their standard cover up to offsite the deeply rooted homophobia and racism....
edit on 13-3-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Lol, I never met a white supremacist who loves to have sex with black men, makes sense buddy.

That's just a act to cover up his racist homophobic thoughts....All straight homophobic racists sleep with black guys.....It's their standard cover up to offsite the deeply rooted homophobia and racism....

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Lol

I wonder if Sen. Byrd did that too?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Vasa Croe

MKULTRA is a SUCCESS!!!

Between the MSM and our institutions of higher learning, we are witnessing mass hysteria based upon the dumbing down of society and relentless mind numbing programming. Amazing for those of us who can sit back an observe this bizarre behavior?

Is that the same dumbing down that led 46% to vote for a reality TV star?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Lol

I wonder if Sen. Byrd did that too?

I don't know about Sen. Byrd but I always sleep with a black guy after I make a racist homophobic jokes or reference....

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Lol, I never heard of a white supremacist who loves to have sex with black men, makes sense buddy.

Milo's beard level - infinity

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

They were here 20 mins before the comment showing them how people can be mislabeled was posted.....

No doubt it is a LONGGGG way down when you get knocked off your high horse.....Probably just still dusting themselves off is all....

I'm simply stating my personal preferences and why I think such actions are wrong. Character assassination is a product of the regressive left.

I didn't know that Ted Cruz was a victim of the regressive left?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: CranialSponge

I guess that just isn't what ATS is anymore.

The most worn out saying on ats.
Times change, deal with it.

Yes...and we deal with it by walking. The Three Amigos don't like that...the advertisers don't like that, but Trumpkins so like an echo chamber. Validation of their ethics has been so long in coming...and is ephemeral at best. Enjoy it while you can.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

They were here 20 mins before the comment showing them how people can be mislabeled was posted.....

No doubt it is a LONGGGG way down when you get knocked off your high horse.....Probably just still dusting themselves off is all....

I'm simply stating my personal preferences and why I think such actions are wrong. Character assassination is a product of the regressive left.
Oh, # off...that is the stupidest thing you have ever come up with!
edit on 13-3-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: Yes indeed!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Yet it's ten times smarter than anything you've ever said.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I didn't know that Ted Cruz was a victim of the regressive left?

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: CranialSponge

I guess that just isn't what ATS is anymore.

The most worn out saying on ats.
Times change, deal with it.

Yes...and we deal with it by walking. The Three Amigos don't like that...the advertisers don't like that, but Trumpkins so like an echo chamber. Validation of their ethics has been so long in coming...and is ephemeral at best. Enjoy it while you can.

Let's be honest: its petty to leave a relationship, be it personal or with an entity, over politics.

The winds blow east, then they blow west. Then east again, before going back to west. This, too, shall pass. ATS, being user generated, represents what the public at large is doing. And, as we see, the public at large is tied up being petty and bickering endlessly. So, too, is ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yet it's ten times smarter than anything you've ever said.
Oh, now I know you're having a bad day...lol!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Maybe to show a hypocritical stance?

Not seeing it. Why is it hypocritical for a member to opine about his take on Steve Bannon and racism, just because he once shared an experience of being wrongfully accused?

Is everyone (Steve Bannon) accused also innocent because [SNIP] was?

edit on 13-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed member name

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Actually I'm having a great day. Projection is poor source of insight, you should know.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Keep it coming.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I think that Shamrock, (no relation BTW) put it most succinctly. But think of it this way, this is power politics, not El bonko, the incidentals don't matter...and sadly neither do the individuals.
edit on 13-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join