It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triggered Dems Continue to be triggered dems...Spicer ambushed by woman in Apple Store

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I didn't look all that 'triggery' to me. The young girl was quite calm actually. Here's the video without the shouty Fox girls and boys comments,

if you see the fox version, the feedback is like how dare she ask those questions! In fact the questions are just like some reporters questions on the move.

Seriously? So it should be fine for absolutely baseless claims with no evidence to be shouted at current WH execs in public? That's not triggered to you?

She can't even form a coherent question with anything other than exactly what you would read from a one liner on Twitter or FB. "Russia stuff" sounds like a real reporter on the move to you? My how piss poor the MSM has made the ability to critically think these days.

She sounds like an asinine twit just aching to get in someone's face for their Twitter fame...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
[SNIP]

Well. Hopefully this comment came with some aloe for that burn.
edit on 3/13/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed quoted OT content -per staff consensus

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
[SNIP]

You guys, your desperation to silence your opposition is pathetic!

edit on 3/13/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content - per staff consensus

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
You don't think all the rumors are true?

edit on 3/13/2017 by Martin75 because: I shouldn't have posted the pic

edit on 3/13/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content - per staff discussion

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Why can't you folks stick to what's actually said instead of arguing about what you think somebody actually means? It's absurd.

I know it's a novel concept but some people on ATS actually post exactly what they mean, and you don't need to do any mental gymnastics to figure out what they're trying to say.

A specific point was made. That specific point was rebutted with a specific point. And now you're trying to turn that specific point into an argument about something else entirely.

ETA - by "you folks" i mean the people that can't be arsed to stick to what somebody says but instead have to concoct some ridiculous premise that they can actually try and attack
edit on 13-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: Jacygirl fanclub Treasurer

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The words I used in my argument were purely coincidental and used to make a point, not a slander campaign. We should avoid discussing the personal affairs of our fellow members.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

[SNIP]

What blatant racism? I have not seen it, maybe you could enlighten me.
edit on 3/13/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed quoted OT content

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I think ya'll are walking a fine line with the T&C's but wow, the Mud pit is living up to it's name.

I understand the comparison and hyprocrisy of the member's posts. But it is his personal life and business and it's just downright low to go there. Or at least it should be taken up in the thread referred to.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
Thanks! You are right. Just because I can prove him wrong doesn't mean I should.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Oh yes, that same publication that harboured the bloated tumour, Mr Steve Bannon, and his disgusting, racist crap peddling. Well, how reassuring.

Something you could never prove, but will no less repeat until it rings true. How reassuring.

Actually Breitbart was well known for it's racist and antisemitic articles. Bannon was the publisher and is responsible for whatever that site put out so he had to support those views to allow them to be published.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I guess it's kind of funny if you're 15 years old and spend 90% of your time mocking autistic people on 4chan, a site populated primarily by autistic people.
edit on 3/13/2017 by Monger because: Some words.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Let us not forget Chester the Mole- I mean Milo.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This is what was actually said:

You do need to prove such a charge, actually, or anyone could go around calling you a homophobe for the same specious reasons.

AND

[SNIP]

......To which I responded, on topic.

[SNIP]

edit on 3/13/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed quoted OT content

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: AppreIron
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I could not care less about you guys, but when you try to make me pay for your healthcare, subsidize your failures, and perpetuate baseless accusations in an effort to undermine my President and country I will always put you fruitbags back in your place.
Gee...what's a fruitbag? And when did questioning authority equate to undermining President and Country? Isn't that tantamount to...wait for it...fascism?

When did blocking highways, shutting down free speech, and hiding illegals become questioning authority? That's one of the lefts core problems; equating fascist endevers with combating fascism.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Actually Breitbart was well known for it's racist and antisemitic articles. Bannon was the publisher and is responsible for whatever that site put out so he had to support those views to allow them to be published.

Unproven allegations made by unscrupulous opponents. Bannon and Brietbart are staunchly pro-Isreal.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I could not care less about you guys, but when you try to make me pay for your healthcare, subsidize your failures, and perpetuate baseless accusations in an effort to undermine my President and country I will always put you fruitbags back in your place.
Gee...what's a fruitbag? And when did questioning authority equate to undermining President and Country? Isn't that tantamount to...wait for it...fascism?

When did blocking highways, shutting down free speech, and hiding illegals become questioning authority? That's one of the lefts core problems; equating fascist endevers with combating fascism.
Jeez...I did all that? Musta been one hellova party!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Am I missing something?

If the Dems being triggered, how come the Trumpkins are the ones making all the bitter, angry sounds?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Am I missing something?

If the Dems being triggered, how come the Trumpkins are the ones making all the bitter, angry sounds?

How so? She did it and posted it for everyone to look at....guessing you would rather idiocy and ignorance be ignored? Maybe she should ask for her side to produce anything that shows her crazed claims to Spicer are true....i mean unless she has a direct line to classified materials then she is just another crazed in your face triggered lefty....

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The "Bannon is antisemitic" narrative stems from the fact that he had the audacity to point out American Jews have voted against their own interests and against their heritage by supporting Democrats that are anti-Israel. It's the lunacy of the "I'm not antisemitic, I'm anti-Zionist... I simply hate Israel" horsecrap that's become so popular these days in action.

I've become fully convinced since November that every slag the Democrats throw at their opposition these days is simply a case of them projecting their own sins onto whoever dares side against them. Just like how we're finding out Podesta and team Hillary were a lot closer to the Russians than Trump was, just like we heard how Trump supporters would riot in the streets if he lost but witnessed Hillary supporters rioting after she lost, just like their claims of Republican infighting and weakening the party when we're now seeing it is the DNC that is eating itself from within...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Am I missing something?

Laughter and mockery are bitter, angry sounds now?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join