It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triggered Dems Continue to be triggered dems...Spicer ambushed by woman in Apple Store

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If her entire political understanding came from Twitter and Facebook, then she is better informed than the President is. I mean, that moron just watches Fox News, while having the bare faced gall to call OTHER channels carrying news articles fake! This despite the fact that Fox is one of the most heavily biased, inaccurate, detail light, propaganda heavy channels in the entire world! You have to go to North Korea to find programming more heavily spun.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Ohhhh...unelected apparatchik is held to account by voter. Cue the hurt feelings!

What video did you watch?
The one where she called out Spicer. What's your point?

I saw a video of some lady getting all shrill with Spicer but I didn't see one where he got called out for anything so you must be watching something else than the OP. That's my point.

"How does it feel to work for a fascist" isn't calling him out, since he doesn't work for one.

"Have you committed treason like the President" is really just using en vogue buzzwords to score points, just like it's often used on ATS by both sides.

Reminds me of Orwell's "Coming up for air". Perhaps even her dreams are buzzwords.

"You know the line of talk. These chaps can churn it out by the
hour. Just like a gramophone. Turn the handle, press the button,
and it starts. Democracy, Fascism, Democracy. But somehow it
interested me to watch him. A rather mean little man, with a white
face and a bald head, standing on a platform, shooting out slogans.
What's he doing? Quite deliberately, and quite openly, he's
stirring up hatred. Doing his damnedest to make you hate certain
foreigners called Fascists. It's a queer thing, I thought, to be
known as 'Mr So-and-so, the well-known anti-Fascist'. A queer
trade, anti-Fascism. This fellow, I suppose, makes his living by
writing books against Hitler. But what did he do before Hitler
came along? And what'll he do if Hitler ever disappears? Same
question applies to doctors, detectives, rat-catchers, and so
forth, of course. But the grating voice went on and on, and
another thought struck me. He MEANS it. Not faking at all--feels
every word he's saying. He's trying to work up hatred in the
audience, but that's nothing to the hatred he feels himself. Every
slogan's gospel truth to him. If you cut him open all you'd find
inside would be Democracy-Fascism-Democracy. Interesting to know a
chap like that in private life. But does he have a private life?
Or does he only go round from platform to platform, working up
hatred? Perhaps even his dreams are slogans."
edit on 13-3-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

If her entire political understanding came from Twitter and Facebook, then she is better informed than the President is. I mean, that moron just watches Fox News, while having the bare faced gall to call OTHER channels carrying news articles fake! This despite the fact that Fox is one of the most heavily biased, inaccurate, detail light, propaganda heavy channels in the entire world! You have to go to North Korea to find programming more heavily spun.

dont forget, he also reads Brietbart news

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Oh yes, that same publication that harboured the bloated tumour, Mr Steve Bannon, and his disgusting, racist crap peddling. Well, how reassuring.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh yes, that same publication that harboured the bloated tumour, Mr Steve Bannon, and his disgusting, racist crap peddling. Well, how reassuring.

Something you could never prove, but will no less repeat until it rings true. How reassuring.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Speaking of shrill ranting...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

oh noes! true brit you poked fun at fox news so now you're shrilly ranting. LOLOLOL.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Shamrock6

oh noes! true brit you poked fun at fox news so now you're shrilly ranting. LOLOLOL.

Oh noes! Your own bias caused you to take what I said incorrectly!

I was referring more to the overuse of buzzwords and things that can't be proven to try and make a point, not anything about FoxNews.

Which, coincidentally, is why I didn't defend FoxNews.

#readingcomprehension LOLOLOL

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well, he is profoundly racist, that is disgusting, and he is a purveyor and producer of nothing but the most unmitigated crap.

I do not need to prove that, because he does it every time he opens his mouth. To be honest, I do not know if he really is a tumour. Sometimes he does appear to be more of a cyst.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

In the beginning was not the word, as there is no word to describe such an example of stupidity.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Well, he is profoundly racist, that is disgusting, and he is a purveyor and producer of nothing but the most unmitigated crap.

I do not need to prove that, because he does it every time he opens his mouth. To be honest, I do not know if he really is a tumour. Sometimes he does appear to be more of a cyst.

You do need to prove such a charge, actually, or anyone could go around calling you a homophobe for the same specious reasons.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's also a bit weird that Spicer would go to a public Apple store. It might be the one time he's done it and conveniently he had a nut bag attack him on video.

Not saying it was set up but it just seems weird that a public official would have to go to the Apple store instead of doing it online or whatever and a woman would take out her camera and make a fool of herself for anyone and everyone to see.

Because once you get a job in government, you aren't allowed to go outside?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Bull.

For a start, no one around here could do that, because people around here, including those who have a sexuality different than my own, know precisely how I am, and how I am not about those things.

And another thing. Not a one of my actions has ever marked me out as a homophobe. Every last little thing about Mr Bannon, from his choice of favourite book, to his absolute and unmitigated fear of everything that does not look like he does (that is, everything that does not look like an infected buttock wart) SCREAMS the word racist at the top of its lungs.

By the way, next time pick a different tactic. I am not going to stop being right, just because you cannot think of anything to hurt me with but some nonsense that even people I disagree with often know, did not happen. Getting stale now. Try something new.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I didn't look all that 'triggery' to me. The young girl was quite calm actually. Here's the video without the shouty Fox girls and boys comments,

if you see the fox version, the feedback is like how dare she ask those questions! In fact the questions are just like some reporters questions on the move.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Again, you cannot prove your charge, which is my only point. You can only repeat the unsubstantiated lines of the propaganda you read,

What did not happen? I know nothing about you, nor care to. But I guess we all know how you are, all of which has come from your own claims and promises. Don't worry, we believe you.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The funniest part: "media" is not "free press". A switcharoo was pulled on everyone without them even noticing.

To say Fox is the most biased is, essentially, comparing turds for color. Brown, black, white, green, yellow...a turd is a turd. Why hold the Fox turd in any particular or special disdain? Simply because its lies aren't supported by other liars? Because they dare to strike out on their own, and use their own brand of lies?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I didn't look all that 'triggery' to me. The young girl was quite calm actually. Here's the video without the shouty Fox girls and boys comments,

if you see the fox version, the feedback is like how dare she ask those questions! In fact the questions are just like some reporters questions on the move.

I dont consider that triggered.

Donald Trump on Twitter is more "triggered"

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I don't think this person even has a clue as to what she is talking about. Sounds like her entirety of political knowledge was gained from twitter and FB.

So it's like Trump being wiretapped.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Sooner or later, somebody is going to step up and suggest that women be banned from voting again.

Not from voting, just ban them from Apple Stores.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
SELF-EDITED TO STEM FURTHER TOPICAL DRIFT OF THREAD
edit on 13-3-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: Because: reasons

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join