It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triggered Dems Continue to be triggered dems...Spicer ambushed by woman in Apple Store

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But you show respect to people, the left doesn't do that.

They are the "my way or no way" and they've been told no!

Bunch of whineyour babies.

Um? 8 years obama is a secret gay muslim with a trans wife and you are saying the left doesnt show respect like only the left does it?

Yup! I never said Obama is a secret gay Muslim with a trans wife.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That woman wouldn't last 5 minutes in Spicer's job! Either a break-down, or murder charges, would be in her future.

Come to think of it, she may be close to that state of mind now.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Starr...yep sir, you have a life....you obviously get out.....get outside now and then.......well rounded that way.....starr

a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I could not care less about you guys, but when you try to make me pay for your healthcare, subsidize your failures, and perpetuate baseless accusations in an effort to undermine my President and country I will always put you fruitbags back in your place.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AppreIron

I'm pretty sure if healthcare were universal then we'd all be paying for each other's hospital bill. Mutual help is never a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The problem with this type of thread is that people aren't calling out the person more than they are calling out her political affiliation and are thus lumping anyone and everyone who identifies with the left in with her type of behavior.

I'm sure this lady was a rude asshole long before she ever chose a side yet people are attributing her actions to political beliefs instead of her just being a #ty person in general.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Typical authoritarian fascist leftist.

Is there really such a thing? Because I'm left, and I even took a political test. I'm a libertarian anarchist if I was American.
And DB, you seem to think a lot like me, from what I've read. One of the saner posters (don't worry, I won't tell anyone else 😉)

Y'all need different references.

Extreme left, extreme right - you're all losing the plot....

Divided they fall - but no where near enough people across our southern border seem to care anymore, just divide, divide.

And no, I'm not "triggered", if the US falls into complete anarchy, I'm already an anarchist, lol.

That triggered ambushing woman is just a moron....

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Seems like Sean Spicer and all of you outraged snowflakes need to find a safe space where you can be protected from scary lib'ruls asking questions.

'It's a great country that allows you to be here.' Those words speak volumes.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The problem with this type of thread is that people aren't calling out the person more than they are calling out her political affiliation and are thus lumping anyone and everyone who identifies with the left in with her type of behavior.

I'm sure this lady was a rude asshole long before she ever chose a side yet people are attributing her actions to political beliefs instead of her just being a #ty person in general.

But you have to be honest and admit that this type of behavior is all too common on the left. True, not ever person on the left behaves this way, but let's not act like this is some kind of unique incident. Conservative speakers can barely even visit a college campus to have a discussion on policy without some snowflake having a protest or being triggered. Pence couldn't even go see a play without it turning into a time to make a political statement. Ivanka couldn't even take a flight on a plane without some Pajama Boy losing his sh*t. Grammys? Oscars? Do we really need to start a list?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I just find it odd that a public official of his status would just willy nilly walk into an apple store by himself only for a nut bag to conveniently film herself harassing him which conveniently drives the "triggered libtard" narrative forward.

Is there a picture of this woman or is she anonymous other than a name? Just trying to figure this out, maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight but this just seems off.

Why are you under the impression that political officials can not go out in public or go shopping? He could be buying a phone for his wife or an iPad for his child. Or he could just be window shopping. Public officials are people too. They are not restricted to their homes and offices. It's kind of silly to think that they must hide away and never do what everyone else does in their everyday lives.

As for a picture of the woman, here is her Twitter

ETA: It's interesting that she has a link on her Twitter asking people to send her money.
Seriously... ??

edit on 3/13/17 by BlueAjah because: ETA

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think it's pretty funny that she actually has the word "ree" in her name.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

And you think the right is perfect?

If you were actually being honest then you'd call out the actions of any nutbag regardless of political affiliation, but that kind of objectivity seems to be few and far between these days. It's either the left is evil or the right is evil, never anything in-between.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I never said they couldn't or don't, I just find the scenario here a little off.

I remember during the campaign trail a lot of Trump supporters attributing the actions of other Trump supporters to agents sent in by the Democrats to make Trump look bad. Why is it so hard to believe the shoe is on the other foot now?
edit on 3/13/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If i saw him out I probably would have "attacked" him with my "triggered" attitude and my "hurt butt" as well.

If i were him, i wouldnt go out in public. he's not prepared.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: AppreIron

I'm pretty sure if healthcare were universal then we'd all be paying for each other's hospital bill. Mutual help is never a bad thing.

STRONGER TOGETHER!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

If that's the case then I'd say you're a part of the problem too.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I seems "Virtue Signaling" has become some sort of sport?

It is a sport!
Well to liberals it is anyway.
It is an officially sanctioned oppression Olympics competition.
Here is a video of one of their events...
BLM protesting(virtue signaling) a LGBT event.

BLM seems to think they won the the 1st place oppression (participation)medal and can disrupt/oppress every other group. Good thing it's all documented as a warning for future generations to avoid ultra-liberalism.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AppreIron
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I could not care less about you guys, but when you try to make me pay for your healthcare, subsidize your failures, and perpetuate baseless accusations in an effort to undermine my President and country I will always put you fruitbags back in your place.
Gee...what's a fruitbag? And when did questioning authority equate to undermining President and Country? Isn't that tantamount to...wait for it...fascism?

edit on 13-3-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Typical authoritarian fascist leftist.

Is there really such a thing? Because I'm left, and I even took a political test. I'm a libertarian anarchist if I was American.
And DB, you seem to think a lot like me, from what I've read. One of the saner posters (don't worry, I won't tell anyone else 😉)

Y'all need different references.

Extreme left, extreme right - you're all losing the plot....

Divided they fall - but no where near enough people across our southern border seem to care anymore, just divide, divide.

And no, I'm not "triggered", if the US falls into complete anarchy, I'm already an anarchist, lol.

That triggered ambushing woman is just a moron....

An authoritarian by any other name. . .

I'm seeing a lot of this. Too much, actually.

I think it's right to call people like this out.

Are they liberal? Absolutely not.
Are they for free speech and respecting different opinions? Absolutely not.

They dress themselves as "liberal" but are anything but.

They reject opinions that aren't their own. They deny people even speaking about what they want.

They call themselves "liberal" but are the antithesis of anything resembling "liberal".

They are biased, bigoted, narrow-minded and angry.

That woman was a moron, but her ideology is commonplace with her behavior.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: veracity

If that's the case then I'd say you're a part of the problem too.

The problem is also the whole lying administration. They brought it on themselves with their alternative facts and fake news rants.

Im surprised they dont get egged everywhere they go. They suck!

Waiting, patiently waiting for them to grow up and gain my respect.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join