It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triggered Dems Continue to be triggered dems...Spicer ambushed by woman in Apple Store

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
It's also a bit weird that Spicer would go to a public Apple store. It might be the one time he's done it and conveniently he had a nut bag attack him on video.

Not saying it was set up but it just seems weird that a public official would have to go to the Apple store instead of doing it online or whatever.

Well sometimes people like to have the freedom to walk around a bit...without being harassed...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ohhhh...unelected apparatchik is held to account by voter. Cue the hurt feelings!

Held to account of what exactly? Nonsense? Stay triggered my Canadian friend, only 4-8 more years of the left not getting their way.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"I realized what an enormous opportunity it was to get answers without the protections normally given to Mr. Spicer. I was honestly quite nervous and wanted to come up with more cogent questions but did not have time to do so"

i don't buy it.
If you want to confront someone, and "expose" them, on a topic that you feel strongly about (strongly enough to employ guerilla journalism tactics) you should also have a very clear idea of what to ask, and how to ask.
You can't be some "intelligent, opinionated person" and have it all boil down to:
How does it feel to work for a fascist?
Have you helped with the Russia stuff?

OP is right , a triggered idiot being triggered, nothing more.
edit on 13/3/2017 by IShotMyLastMuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Typical authoritarian fascist leftist.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AppreIron

Looo at this lady. This is likely the first time in a while she got attention from a man and she had to play candid camera to get it. These libturds are regrsssive in all ways. I could make a list 30 adjectives deep about how this nasty woman deviates negatively from the people I know and vote right, but I'd likely get banned. I just want everyone to realize these lefties are the have nots of our society and they should be ignored. And when lefties whine about how they will die without healthcare, I think of the kind of people lefties are, to put my kind at ease.

So, I am what one would call liberal, and left leaning. Why is it that you hate me so much? What's behind all that hateful speech? Are you truly that unhappy a person that you feel compelled to call somebody who does not ascribe to your political leanings a turd, and gleefully wish them an early death?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's a trend, I think.

Darrell Issa savagely mocks liberal who claims she was assaulted by his staff at town hall event

In a video uploaded to YouTube, a woman who identifies herself as a member of the California State Bar claims that her First Amendment rights were “violated” by Issa’s “bodyguard.”

I didn't know CA owned bars.

They have driven themselves over the edge over Russia.

Good job MSM!

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I just find it odd that a public official of his status would just willy nilly walk into an apple store by himself only for a nut bag to conveniently film herself harassing him which conveniently drives the "triggered libtard" narrative forward.

Is there a picture of this woman or is she anonymous other than a name? Just trying to figure this out, maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight but this just seems off.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Ohhhh...unelected apparatchik is held to account by voter. Cue the hurt feelings!

What video did you watch?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Most of it is virtue-signalling. In other words, she excoriated Spicer for street-cred among her tribe.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That's what happens when the White House spokesperson has to handle real people, whose questions haven't been pre-qualified by their bosses, pc guidelines and the White House.

I understand that Spicer didn't have a rehearsed answer prepared, but I too would like to know what it's like to work for a mentally unstable, vindictive fascist. I guess we'll have to wait for anonymous memoirs to surface decades from now, to reveal the true insanity that is the 2017 Oval Office.

Actually, if we read between the lines, I think a lot of truth will probably surface in the form of spy/political Tom Clancy style fiction, and more TV series like "House of Cards" and "Billions".

edit on 13-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The one where she called out Spicer. What's your point?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
That's what happens when the White House spokesperson has to handle real people, whose questions haven't been pre-qualified by their bosses, pc guidelines and the White House.

I understand that Spicer didn't have a rehearsed answer prepared, but I too would like to know what it's like to work for a mentally unstable, vindictive fascist. I guess we'll have to wait for anonymous memoirs to surface decades from now, to reveal the true insanity that is the 2017 Oval Office.

Actually, if we read between the lines, I think a lot of truth will probably surface in the form of spy/political Tom Clancy style fiction, and more TV series like "House of Cards" and "Billions".

Can't be that bad. His employment satisfaction levels while still running the Trump org were really positive. I suppose working for mentally unstable, vindictive fascists is rewarding, or you're wrong on the whole fascist thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is what happens to people when they watch CNN all day.

Also interesting that Spicer is the Apple Store, maybe buying a new phone. After all the hacking news, perhaps the old phone got destroyed. A lot of people may be purging their phones and starting over.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The one where she called out Spicer. What's your point?

I saw a video of some lady getting all shrill with Spicer but I didn't see one where he got called out for anything so you must be watching something else than the OP. That's my point.

"How does it feel to work for a fascist" isn't calling him out, since he doesn't work for one.

"Have you committed treason like the President" is really just using en vogue buzzwords to score points, just like it's often used on ATS by both sides.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well, we'll never "really" know, because Trumpy makes EVERYONE sign a punishing confidentiality agreement, that I'm sure his sons will enforce even decades after his death. That's why I say we'll most probably get a glimpse of the insanity through "Tom Clancy" type novels and political movies and TV series.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

But you show respect to people, the left doesn't do that.

They are the "my way or no way" and they've been told no!

Bunch of whineyour babies.

Um? 8 years obama is a secret gay muslim with a trans wife and you are saying the left doesnt show respect like only the left does it?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Well, we'll never "really" know, because Trumpy makes EVERYONE sign a punishing confidentiality agreement, that I'm sure his sons will enforce even decades after his death. That's why I say we'll most probably get a glimpse of the insanity through "Tom Clancy" type novels and political movies and TV series.

If the only places we catch glimpses of it is in fiction, then I suppose that's where most of it belongs.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I don't agree with what she did or said nor do I agree with taking an average joe or jane on the street and trying to make it some sort of news for the masses like this. Yeah, she is triggered and she managed to trigger fox news to give her airtime and start a circle jerk of trump triggerable.

Maybe even I am a bit triggered by the stupidity of making a thread out of it and the circle jerk of triggered reactions that followed, but with this post I am over it, all of you should continue.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I often see libtard politicians I strongly disagree with in public. I've never once tried to jump up all in their face.

I used to see old bojangling John Lewis eating by himself at Pascal's in Atlanta all the time. Never once approached him. I ride the elevator with old Tricky Dick Durbin every few months as his office is in a building I frequent. Again, never once punched him in the face. Simply say, Hi Senator and keep it moving.

These folks have NO SECURITY. Literally by themselves. I don't get why libs feel they need to constantly be up in someone's face just because they disagree on a policy issue.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I didn't say it would actually be fiction, but that the "truth" would be cloaked in so called fiction. We do actually learn a lot about really happens on The Hill and in the Oval Office through supposed fictional stories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join