It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triggered Dems Continue to be triggered dems...Spicer ambushed by woman in Apple Store

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So triggered dems continuing to be triggered. The "Russia stuff"...sounds like an intelligent person. I don't think this person even has a clue as to what she is talking about. Sounds like her entirety of political knowledge was gained from twitter and FB.

Anywho...

A woman questioned White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on Saturday in an Apple Store, asking him what is was like working for a “fascist.” Shree Chauhan posted a video of the encounter on social media over the weekend. In the video she is heard asking Sean Spicer if he “helped with the Russia stuff.”

Source

edit on 3/13/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

MKULTRA is a SUCCESS!!!

Between the MSM and our institutions of higher learning, we are witnessing mass hysteria based upon the dumbing down of society and relentless mind numbing programming. Amazing for those of us who can sit back an observe this bizarre behavior?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
They have lost their minds!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What a novel way of spreading their BS anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

MKULTRA is a SUCCESS!!!

Between the MSM and our institutions of higher learning, we are witnessing mass hysteria based upon the dumbing down of society and relentless mind numbing programming. Amazing for those of us who can sit back an observe this bizarre behavior?

What amazes me is that people like this get all frantic. They feel like they should have respect from everyone. If someone did this to me the last thing they would have is respect. I cant imagine being proud of one of my kids had they done this. There is a time and place for crap spewing like that and it certainly isn't berating someone while at a store.

She shows how little she respects anything really. Just wanted her 15 seconds of fame is all it seems...similar to the 15 seconds of knowledge she seems to have on the subjects she tried to bring up.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I seems "Virtue Signaling" has become some sort of sport?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

But you show respect to people, the left doesn't do that.

They are the "my way or no way" and they've been told no!

Bunch of whineyour babies.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I've been staying out of political threads for this reason...No matter what, the far Left will continue to invent their own reality and then whine about it. No matter what Trump or his administration does, it will be "The End Of The World" and the Dems will push the narrative, even if they have to twist the facts to do it.
They have lied to themselves and their followers for so long, they have no clue how to tell truth from fiction, and.....many of the followers don't care if it's true or not. All they know is "Hate Trump" and whatever excuse they can come up with is what they'll use.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I seems "Virtue Signaling" has become some sort of sport?
Trying to label these sorts of people into a left-right position is no longer possible . We have to use "other" as in some other kind of sport .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What's really disturbing is that this woman was an educator in our school systems for a long time and now heads a DC based organization pushing Common Core State Standards, teacher effectiveness and accountability....maybe she should take a short drive to NY and help them out with the failing teachers there....

To have MASSIVELY biased educators in our public school systems is more dangerous than anything else. Similar to terrorists, they have figured out that young and poor equals opportunity for indoctrination....sad to have kids exploited in this manner, but she certainly isn't the first and won't be the last.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

what's really disturbing is I know an educator who told me trump was elected by god to take care of the gays.

there are idiots on both sides, but keep with the triggered nonsense it's doesn't make you look childish at all.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Looo at this lady. This is likely the first time in a while she got attention from a man and she had to play candid camera to get it. These libturds are regrsssive in all ways. I could make a list 30 adjectives deep about how this nasty woman deviates negatively from the people I know and vote right, but I'd likely get banned. I just want everyone to realize these lefties are the have nots of our society and they should be ignored. And when lefties whine about how they will die without healthcare, I think of the kind of people lefties are, to put my kind at ease.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

what's really disturbing is I know an educator who told me trump was elected by god to take care of the gays.

there are idiots on both sides, but keep with the triggered nonsense it's doesn't make you look childish at all.

Let me know when the video of that idiot pops up with him/her confronting a WH official with total nonsense and I'll make a similar post.

Childish is the woman that did this, and triggered is exactly what she was.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Sooner or later, somebody is going to step up and suggest that women be banned from voting again.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Sooner or later, somebody is going to step up and suggest that women be banned from voting again.

I don't see that happening. Pretty sure we are well past the majority thinking women shouldn't vote...sure there are few and far between that may feel that way, but we aren't getting a million man march on it anytime within my lifetime.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

So the people who lean right are 100% respectful? Could have fooled me with the content being posted on this site by right-wingers and the constant attack on other members who don't agree with them. Same goes for some left-wingers on here too.

I bet if someone posted a video of a right-wing extremist doing something similar then the ones complaining about this incident would be making excuses for the right and how that one person doesn't represent all right-wingers.

Why can't we just admit there are extremist idiots on both sides of the spectrum instead of only calling out one side and one side only?

This woman was disrespectful but you have the same kind of people on the other side of the aisle too. Some people only seem to recognize one side of it though instead of both.
edit on 3/13/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Look through my post history. I have called out those on both sides. However, right now it is the left breaking down and losing their minds!

Are there extremes on the other side, of course!

But why can't we just call them out? Why do I have to add an *? This woman was on the left, acting like a jackass.

You wanna post about the right, find examples.

Every time someone post about either side you see the arguments: But but your side!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's also a bit weird that Spicer would go to a public Apple store. It might be the one time he's done it and conveniently he had a nut bag attack him on video.

Not saying it was set up but it just seems weird that a public official would have to go to the Apple store instead of doing it online or whatever and a woman would take out her camera and make a fool of herself for anyone and everyone to see.
edit on 3/13/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Ohhhh...unelected apparatchik is held to account by voter. Cue the hurt feelings!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

My post was more directed at the content of your reply and not you personally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join