It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago - Apostle David A Rodgers speaking out about the true state of the city.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I have gotten to know Apostle David A Rodgers through fb and I feel he has a true finger on the pulse of what is happening in the city of Chicago and especially the African American community that he is involved in as a pastor. What I admire about this man, he not only speaks out but he is actively involved in many community projects to help improve the overall dynamics of the communities he engages with and is actively confronting the corruption in the institutions of the land.

Do you live in Chicago? Do you agree/disagree with what issues he is bringing up?

www.facebook.com...
edit on 13-3-2017 by Sharparrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharparrow

Wow ok, cool.

No sorry i don't live in Chicago. I live in the state of bliss but, good luck to you.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
What does he say ? Cannot click on link right now......so....can you explain what he is saying ?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Not going to click on a Facebook link to find out what he had to say, but from what I understand, a lot of his rhetoric has been focused on his anti-gay agenda.

He strikes me as having a serious personality disorder, considering he calls himself "Apostle."

Maybe he said something useful, maybe not - most ATS members will never know, as we probably have one of the lowest Facebook participation rates of any community.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Rather than link to Facebook, do you think you could summarise some of those beliefs and activities he is advocating for, rather than leaving it to members to go to Facebook for the information?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

When I have a chance I will do so for you

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Thank you very much!

It would be greatly appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join