It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Michael Brown Documentary Says Video Proves Cops Are Lying!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I'm sorry, but how does footage of Mike Brown dealing drugs de-fuel his characterization as a thug? If anything his momma probably begged the cops NOT to release that footage.

Strong Armed Robbery is a felony, selling a little bit of weed is a misdemeanor. A lot of people don't have any problem with someone selling weed but nobody likes a thief.

If this documentary is accurate it changes the narrative of what happened entirely. Most of these police shootings I believe the police are in the wrong but I was never convinced either way with the Mike Brown incident.

I'll be interested in seeing the film and the discussion it produces.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Bone75

Because context matters that's why , remember he was an ogre, the big bad black kid ten feet tall, super negro that could crush with a stare.

You act like you just posted a video of him rescuing a kid from a burning building.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Maybe you judged Brown by his appaearance but from what I saw and read, he was judged by has actions.

He grabbed the diminutive store owner by the throat and stole merchandise in a strong arm robbery that was clearly captured on video,

Even his accomplice Dorian Johnson admitted as much.

But even the strong arm robbery is immaterial to the reason he was justifiably shot.

There were two very thorough investigations.

Even Obama's DOJ found the officer's actions were lawful.

The DOJ also reviewed all the footage as well. It was never hidden. It was just irrelevant.

edit on 13-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If the 2nd vid was irrelevant then so was the first vid that was not released to the G.P, at least in no meaningful way, the more popular first vid was released to paint a picture, not unlike the edited pic of Trump's spokes person Kellyanne Conway having her feet on the couch of the oval office misled a lot of ppl that she showed contempt for the office or the visitors, when all she was doing was positioning herself to take wide angle shot ..btw I have no love her.
It's in this in same vain of not giving context to paint a picture in media the cops pulled off, by making one very public but not the other.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The same can be said of Trayvon Martin and Tamir Rice, you had folks rummaging through their online accounts looking for them mean mugging in order to smear them in death.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

According to the Market lawyer, the Brown family had the video this whole time.

Why didn't they release it before now?

Why didn't the DOJ make a big deal about it and drum up a bunch of publicity?

This despicable filmmaker is just self-promoting his fake documentary for selfish reason and putting people and property at risk by doing so.

There was already a shooting at the market tonight thanks to idiots spreading this fake news.

Shots Fired At Ferguson Market After CNN Broadcasts Fake News and Edited CCTV Footage…

CNN’s Fake News is going to get someone killed.

As we shared last night, CNN is promoting a highly charged false claim about new, heavily edited CCTV footage from the Ferguson Liquor Market on the night before Mike Brown was shot and killed. We have thoroughly deconstructed the lies HERE.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 13-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

The Cops could have done this themselves also, that's if any of it was relevant as to why they released the first vid.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Really...

Sad that a young life was lost... but REALLY....

... SMH...

Outrage should be directed towards the GOV... taking away Parent's and community ability to raise youth...

Let the GOV... take the criminals... and encourage more community self policing, and protection of their young children...

Why restrict law abiding folks who want to raise law abiding youth...

Communities that regain influence in their neighborhood will prevent some of the senseless loss of young lives to CRIMINAL control...

Time to end GUBMINT interference of folks looking out for one another...

Our kids suffer if it's left to GUBMINT control.... just sayin...

I agree. This is not race thing. I am an old school parent that told my kids if they do wrong they will be punished and NVER bring the police to my door for crime. All over the west parental power has been eroded. I do not condone parental brutality but we should be allowed to chastise our children without the Government passing laws to prevent it.

A teen would probably laugh if you smacked his hand. Know a young man was killed. the COP is probably traumatised. Community is in an uproar. Progressives and Conservatives do their dance steps. The entire BS wheel keeps turning and all because the community has been disfranchised!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

That it was or was not a race thing during the altercation with the officer maybe, but race was a perceived factor in how that community was being ran, and I am gonna have to repeat this again, the Ferguson police dept," they" were the ones who released the first vid that was irrelevant except in the public perception of Micheal as a hard animal thug who needed putting down.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Anyone that reaches for an officers gun, gets a couple of shots fired within the squad car, runs down an alley and realizes he's cornered so he charges after the cop... deserves to die. Sorry if that's harsh.

Before anything bad started, wasn't the officer asking him not to walk on the road?

Regardless of race, you do what that officer says, and most importantly NEVER resist/fight them!

The race baiting has to stop.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

How that community was being "ran"? Who "runs" a community?

People living inside of a community are responsible for what happens inside of it.

Oh but I see. Everyone's a victim right?

This isn't about police or race.

It's about the self-deprivation of a culture.

edit on 13-3-2017 by kngfc because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2017 by kngfc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
iirc the shooting took place not long after the police were called to the store about the robbery, or "the retrieval of his ill gotten gain".

if so, the police were just starting their investigation into the robbery and the description of brown and his buddy had just been put out. there wouldn't have been enough time to review all the video.

wilson and other patrol cops wouldn't have known of the earlier part of the video disc, and it had nothing to do with brown punching the cop and reaching in trying to take his gun. brown could have been thinking he was fixing to be arrested for his
drug deal earlier. the fact is that brown started the fight during the stop. it's not a good idea to resist arrest when there is no reason to do so, even if your state allows it for unlawful arrest, chance are you are gonna lose.
edit on 13-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Outstanding forensic rebuttal !!

Post-investigation manipulation of evidence has and will always be attempted.
Presenting just enough to give the perception that findings are questionable is all that is need.

Case and point:
The much maligned evidence of the Jackson -Dickson duel on May 30,1806

Buck

edit on 13-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Fake news and lies on top of lies.

The footage is not new.

It was shown to the grand jury.

It was discussed online way back then by people who actually follwed facts of the case for themselves instead of buying into the fake mainstream narrative.

theconservativetreehouse.com... /#comments

This filmmaker did not show the whole clip.

The lawyer for the Ferguson Market is releasing the unedited clip tomorrow,

Video of the lawyer giving press statement at link:

mobile.twitter.com...

Really???..I and most others saw or heard nothing of this.

That isn't surprising. The facts were available for all to see if you actually looked for them instead of taking whatever HuffPo and the NYTs spoon fed.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"Hands up, don't shoot" is the biggest lie of the past decade.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Mike Brown is and always has been a use of force issue. Was Wilson justified in shooting nearly every bullet he had at Brown?

The store doesn't mean anything. The grand jury decided not to press charges because nearly all the witnesses lied about shooting in the back and hands up don't shoot. It's laughable that the headline of new info in the Mike Brown case is getting attention at all. There is no case.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

They had it yes, but did they released it to the general public, they were the ones who released the other footage that gave ppl the view that Mike Brown was just some thoughtless thug no context as to the earlier vid.

I have no idea why this documentarian thinks this makes Michael Brown look better. I think this makes him look more thuggish. Seems like Michael Brown would do just about anything to get his cigarillos.

edit on 13-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwarrior

See my earlier post, but yes, the policeman was justified.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So, just to recap, a video of the night before of Mr Brown doing a drug deal, somehow proves that Mr Brown did not charge the police officer?

I'm not sure that this proves anything about the actual shooting.

It was a sad situation. I think this is just fanning the flames again.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: darkwarrior

I actually read a number of the witness statements and most of them flat out lied and got called out on it. I remember specifically, there was one guy that said he looked out his window after the first shot was fired and he saw Michael Brown run down the street and then "he really put his hands up like everyone is saying." But then later on in the testimony he was taking about the officer being the aggressor before the scuffle at the car and the interviewer was like I thought you looked out the window after the first shot and Brown was running? And the guy said something like err um ah well um um. Then the interviewer just moved on with other questions. A lot of the interviews went this way. They got called out on bs and everyone repeated the false narrative that Michael Browns hands were up. The cops didn't do a very good job of explaining this to the public. The evidence was very clear that it was a justified shooting. Obama had to have been briefed on this but choose not to calm the situation down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join