It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Michael Brown Documentary Says Video Proves Cops Are Lying!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Lying by omission, now I am wondering if those of you after being such shill for police shooting if this new footage shown after two fking yrs too late have a change of mind about what really went down and the events leading up to that young man's death.
And what about the investigation by the DOJ how come they missed this in their report.

A documentary filmmaker has obtained previously unreleased surveillance footage that he said disproves the police narrative of the events that led to the death of Michael Brown, the 18-year-old shot to death by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer in 2014. Film director Jason Pollock debuted “Stranger Fruit,” a documentary that examines Brown’s story from his family’s perspective, at the South By Southwest Festival in Austin on Saturday. The film includes footage that Pollock said was suppressed by police ― a move that consequently fueled the characterization of Brown as a “thug.”
www.huffingtonpost.com...

For those of you without access to Youtube vids due to work or overseas locale.^
Btw I checked and this did not popped up in ATS search engines so I am not at fault for duplication.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Interesting, I recall the store owner wanting no part of getting involved after the fact..makes sense why.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Fake news and lies on top of lies.

The footage is not new.

It was shown to the grand jury.

It was discussed online way back then by people who actually follwed facts of the case for themselves instead of buying into the fake mainstream narrative.

theconservativetreehouse.com... /#comments

This filmmaker did not show the whole clip.

The lawyer for the Ferguson Market is releasing the unedited clip tomorrow,

Video of the lawyer giving press statement at link:

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 13-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Fake news and lies on top of lies.

The footage is not new.

It was shown to the grand jury.

It was discussed online way back then by people who actually follwed facts of the case for themselves instead of buying into the fake mainstream narrative.

theconservativetreehouse.com... /#comments

This filmmaker did not show the whole clip.

The lawyer for the Ferguson Market is releasing the unedited clip tomorrow,

Video of the lawyer giving press statement at link:

mobile.twitter.com...

Really???..I and most others saw or heard nothing of this.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Really...

Sad that a young life was lost... but REALLY....

... SMH...

Outrage should be directed towards the GOV... taking away Parent's and community ability to raise youth...

Let the GOV... take the criminals... and encourage more community self policing, and protection of their young children...

Why restrict law abiding folks who want to raise law abiding youth...

Communities that regain influence in their neighborhood will prevent some of the senseless loss of young lives to CRIMINAL control...

Time to end GUBMINT interference of folks looking out for one another...

Our kids suffer if it's left to GUBMINT control.... just sayin...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The World is not a Village. No matter what Hillary Clinton says.

Why? Because even Villages have Psycho's. That's why.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Then you need to find better sources for your news.

Better yet, try reading the case reports for yourself.
www.documentcloud.org...

Here is page 172 that specifically details this old footage.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Well I can only hope, especially in the Ferguson community , that changed the face of the local government do as you hoped, because something was very very wrong back then with or without the Micheal Brown tragedy.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Michael Brown tried to steal an officers gun, ran down the street, turned around, charged the officer, and then the office had no choice but to shoot him. All you have to do is look at the diagram of the shell casings.

graphics.stltoday.com...

You would think the casings would be in between in the car and the body if it were a murder. Michael browns body fell towards the officer and the casings were behind him with a blood stain behind him which means he charged the officer and the officer was back pedaling shooting because the casings were slightly off to the right and the gun discharges the casing to the right. Michael Brown was not the victim of a murder, he was responsible for his own death by trying to steal the officers gun and then charging him. Michael Brown was not a good guy. Plain and simple.
edit on 13-3-2017 by xenon129 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2017 by xenon129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Help me. It is about a good person falsely accused of robbing a store or a good person who was selling street drugs?

Denny

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

They had it yes, but did they released it to the general public, they were the ones who released the other footage that gave ppl the view that Mike Brown was just some thoughtless thug no context as to the earlier vid.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Lying by omission, now I am wondering if those of you after being such shill for police shooting if this new footage shown after two fking yrs too late have a change of mind about what really went down and the events leading up to that young man's death.

I'm sorry, but how does footage of Mike Brown dealing drugs de-fuel his characterization as a thug? If anything his momma probably begged the cops NOT to release that footage.

I also think it's mighty irresponsible of CNN to keep plastering Darren Wilson's face on the television. Even the DOJ concluded that the physical evidence and CREDIBLE witness testimony supported the officer's version of events.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Love seeing your input on the boards, considering that you have a perspective living in an asian nation that has issues with racism that are LONG drawn out and earned due not so much similarity in appearance, but to country origin...

I know... being 50% Okinawan in heritage...

The hatred doesn't come from the folks... here in the US or in Asia... it is pushed upon the people... some buy it..

some profit on it, most just don't give a shyte....

don't buy into it... Strong Families reject what the US gubmint has been pushing for decades.... DIVIDE & CONQUER.. is in full effect...

I don't, and will not follow what TPTB say, print, or produce on nightly news....

Are there enough of US to render the BS moot? Think about it... Think about where you live and the amicable relationship you have in your community on that foreign soil....

No brainer... Americans should have the same ability to foster law abiding, child raising communities without the thumb of GUBMINT scaring them into hiding... I think you know what I mean....

I do envy your convenience for prime Sushi... rassin frassin

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There is no really good or bad, but massive mistrust in LOE the fact that no one had a camera no cop will be prosecuted, as a matter of fact the prosecutor acted as if he was defense for the cop..no indictment of a ham sandwich here .

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

If... the local community policed themselves... and the next generation had more morale value.. perhaps, a young Michael Brown would have not felt free to take what he wanted from the convenience store...

Lots of pondering to consider... do we put power in the parents and the local community...

Or do we continue to pawn off responsibility to govt...

Personally, I would rather trust my neighbors, than govt... just sayin

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

There is no really good or bad, but massive mistrust in LOE the fact that no one had a camera will not be prosecuted as a matter of fact the prosecutor acted as if he was defense for the cop..no indictment of a ham sandwich here .

Yeah that mean ole cop should've just dropped his gun and fought him like a man huh?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

There is no really good or bad, but massive mistrust in LOE the fact that no one had a camera will not be prosecuted as a matter of fact the prosecutor acted as if he was defense for the cop..no indictment of a ham sandwich here .

Yeah that mean ole cop should've just dropped his gun and fought him like a man huh?

That's if you trust what he said, the dead kid tell no tales.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Because context matters that's why , remember he was an ogre, the big bad black kid ten feet tall, super negro that could crush with a stare.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Love Okinawan music and food the water as clear as those in Jamaica, but to your wider point, as a Blk man in Japan, I have very little negative experience as regards to race, yes there are annoying stereotypes that is not really negative if you think about it, but good or bad a stereotype is a stereotype, and can be dispelled with simple conversations, sometimes I get request to speak at community centers as such the Q/A part are always interesting..

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
None of these things would happen if all humans had a baseline set of moral and ethical values. Phi on the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join